Author Topic: Doctor Who "Oxygen" Spoilers without spoiler tags  (Read 3012 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Petzbreeder

• Also known as Brally
  • Joeno Fan
  • I play my games in French sometimes.
    • View Profile
I'm going to find this a difficult thread to type with spoiler tags, since it would be impossible for anyone to reply without typing everything in spoiler tags as well. I'm just going to keep everything outside a spoiler tag.

So basically, The Doctor went blind in this episode. How is he going to cope? Will he regain his sight without regenerating? Will he regain his sight only after regenerating? I can imagine an encounter with the Weeping Angels would be difficult for him right now!

Who is inside the vault? People say that Missy is in there. If that is true, why isn't she doing the "knocking four times" thing to annoy The Doctor?

I'm really looking forward to seeing how the rest of the series plays out after everything that happened in this episode.

Offline The name master

• The name rater's rival!
  • Joeno Fan
  • I rate your nicknames (unofficially)
    • View Profile
Re: Doctor Who "Oxygen" Spoilers without spoiler tags
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2017, 17:05 »
Who is inside the vault? People say that Missy is in there. If that is true, why isn't she doing the "knocking four times" thing to annoy The Doctor?
If you watched the next time trailer and very good at spotting things, Missy appears for a split second at the end.
Thanks to Inferna for one of the many reasons why I love Dragonite!

Offline The Hooded Trainer

• Mulholland Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Doctor Who "Oxygen" Spoilers without spoiler tags
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2017, 20:05 »
I have a theory that hes lying about being blind. No basis really, other than we know he does lie a lot, and he lied a fair bit in oxygen itself. Plus nardock did say that if he came back injured, their friend in the vault would know about it, and doesnt that seem like just the sort of trickery the doctor uses all the time?

Im probably totally wrong but im putting that out there so if it is the case I can come back here and say told you so.

I think it probably is the master in the vault, since theyre both clearly and enemy but also a "friend"'. The question though is which one?
Spoiler: show
Remember, john simm is returning this series as well...