Author Topic: Gemma's Platinum Nuzlocke  (Read 1038 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline OpallapO

• Rob Fan
  • Doing a Nuzlocke on Platinum and playing White :)
    • View Profile
Gemma's Platinum Nuzlocke
« on: August 23, 2013, 16:55 »
Rules:
-The first Pokemon seen on each Route can be caught. If it flees or faints, there are no second chances. This rule doesn't apply until after the Trainer can catch Pokemon.
-All Pokemon must be nicknamed to form stronger bonds between Trainer and Pokemon.
-If a Pokemon faints, it is considered dead. It must be boxed and not used in battle. It can, however, be used for HM purposes.
-A black out = game over.
-In-game trades are acceptable.
-Pokemon will evolve naturally. Evolution must not be stopped, through use of Everstone or by pressing B.
-If the Trainer requires a HM move to pass a certain point in the game, and the Trainer doesn't have any Pokemon that can learn the move, another Pokemon may be caught, but must be boxed and not used in battle.
-The Trainer's starter will depend on the last digit of the Trainer ID. 1-3 = Grass, 4-6 = Fire, 7-9 = Water and 0 = free choice.

On with the Nuzlocke!

Well, as my mum gave it to me I guess I'd better make a start on this journal. I guess I'd better introduce myself. I'm Gemma. I live with my mum in Twinleaf, which is this little town in Sinnoh. I've lived here all my life, and to be honest, I think I'll be living here forever. Twinleaf has a few houses and is surrounded by tall grass. The nearest town is Sandgem, and then on from that there's Jubilife. I've never been further than Sandgem though... It's annoying. I'd like to travel the world, see the sights but I'm not allowed. My mum's a bit scared of me running off and leaving her, I guess. My dad left Twinleaf a couple of years ago to see the world, and he hasn't come back since. I don't blame him really. If I could get away from this place, I'd never return. Never.

I guess that sounded a bit horrible, but it's true. I just wish I could visit somewhere exotic. Far away. But it's never gonna happen. Not unless I get my own Pokemon. And what's the chances of that?
« Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 18:00 by OpallapO »
Awkward :/

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
Re: Gemma's Platinum Nuzlocke
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2013, 01:48 »
Seems good so far.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN