Author Topic: The 'try and keep up with ridiculous counting rules' game  (Read 147308 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline MzLuluZombi

• Resident Malfunctioning AI / Zombie Fanatic
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Enthusiast for overdone undead creatures.
    • View Profile
Re: The 'try and keep up with ridiculous counting rules' game
« Reply #1485 on: November 22, 2013, 21:07 »

AWWWW YEAH, TIME FOR MORE SWAG DANCING!

EDIT:  Wait, did the rules change yet?
RubyRobin: Would a morph with Grumpig be able to do his swag dancing?
MzLuluZ: BOOOOOOOOOOY, YOU CAN HAVE ALL THE SWAG DANCING YOU WANT!
RubyRobin: Yaaaaaay!!! I shall do Grumpigs swag dance aaaaaaaaaalll day xD
Quote from: The Entertainer
So uhmmmm, you quote yourself huh?
.......not weird at all kiddo :p

Offline SaRo|Rapidash

• The 9th Gym Leader
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1486 on: November 22, 2013, 21:08 »

Nah, they change every 100 ;)

(Or have I misspelled the rules? I'll go check...)

Edit - I haven't ;)
DONT LET THE PEOPLE ON STAGE LEFT KNOW THE SCRIPT
...╚⊙ ⊙╝...
 ╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝

Offline NTN

• 2010: Role Playing at its finest.
  • Mulholland Fan
  • My precious... >:)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1487 on: November 22, 2013, 21:11 »

I cut into Robin's stomach, and turned my sword upright as I drove it into him deeper, making him almost hang on its tip, his mouth open, a drop of blood sliding along his lip like a slug, heavy with the blood trailing behind it. "Draghost, ...why...?" Robin whispered coarsely with his last breath. His head suddenly lost its firmness and fell to the side, his eyes falling shut with it.

"Draghost...! You... you... killed him! Draghost! Can you hear me?!" Blaze's voice, torn with rage, sounded above the area. He charged at me with Hurricane, but I slipped my thinner sword along the corner of its hilt, pushing against it and slowly turning his sword over. Hurricane spun out of Blaze's fingers and dunked its blade stiffly into the ground. I rammed Blaze with my narrow sword, holding it sideways in both hands, and carried him on it as I continued charging through. He fell off my blade and I tripped on his body.

Chloe lay next to me, clutching her bleeding stomach tightly as the pain forced her head up. I rolled to the side and, holding my head above the endpoint of the hilt, stuck my blade into her. Her head rose suddenly and her eyes widened, mouth stretching to chin, as she sharply sucked in the air through her teeth in response to the pain of the new injury.

"DRAGHOST! Stop this at once! A traitor is one thing, but a killer is even worse, especially one who attacks his own allies! I remember how I once didn't trust you, but then you built a trust that I thought was impossible to destroy! Don't prove me wrong... I do not want to kill you but I will if you make one more hostile move!" Blaze shouted from behind.

I swung my blade to the side and tore into Hitmonchu, who had flown at me, holding him by the end of his gash and swinging him off my weapon. He unceremoniously hit the ground on his back, falling over on his side, his wounds shaking him back and forth slightly, leaving him vulnerable, enough to finish him off.

I came slowly toward him, with my forearm stretched to the opposite side, my other arm bent into a nub, holding my blade firmly at the side, drawn back and poised near my head. I stood over Hitmonchu's broken body, his eyes away from me. I thrust my sword down at him, yelling with bloodlust, eager to kill another, until something slid through my gut, reduced my battle cry to a gulping sound turned inside out, and caused a slow-moving waterfall of blood to run from my mouth.

I fell to my knees, wheeling around with my last bit of energy to notice Blaze standing before me with Hurricane leaning out in front of him. He was breathing heavily, recovering from just having to kill me, trying to reseal his immense strength after he realized it was all over. For me. My eyes began to set like the sun, and I knew I would never wake up. I was dying.

My head snapped up. I regained consciousness, and I found I was still at the Spiritual Bridge with my comrades: Robin, Hitmonchu, Chloe, and Blaze. They were alive, and so was I! I wouldn't want to worry them now on my part, the moment before we were to enter the new world. I got up as if nothing had happened at all.

"Alright then...!" I said theatrically. Turning to the virtual nothingness that was now the old world, I closed my eyes. A magical energy outlined my hands, glowing and facing down stiffly with concentration. "Poithon, I'm coming for you."

I began to pull Poithon somewhere out of the darkness. He had his head bent backwards, putting forth his throat, as he floated toward me, feigning paralysis. "I know you aren't frozen. Memberlanders are free to move."

His head fell forward and his throat contracted like a spring. "Ah, Draghost, my lord! Have you been well? How is Spheracle doing? Have you mastered him already?" Poithon feigned conversation, displaying an untrustworthy smile that appeared to me darker than this world's current state.

"Have I been well? I'm dead, what do you think? Ah, your orb. Remember how I pried it from you when I pinned you down in the dungeon, as you tried to use it on me? I've mastered it. I will travel with it in the new world because of its usefulness, not as a memento of the lowest piece of excrement in all of Memberland and Modominion. Enough about me. Have you starved to death yet, Poithon?" I felt I should be nasty to the one whose insanity turned him into a traitor.

"Oh, Draghost. You are so hostile to me, when my case was only a misdemeanor. He was just your regent! A re-gent! No family member at all. You are overreacting. Or would you like to tell me that you have such deep concern for all Memberlanders? But have I starved to death? No. I had been living better than I had in your kingdom. I fed on several souls along the way, draining energy to satisfy both my powers and my human needs. I have won." Insanity. Pure insanity trying to pass as normal. No matter in what tone he could have spoken, his words would make me sick. I felt like asking if his madness was his greatest power.

"Murder is a misdemeanor all of a sudden? Because he was a regent? Well, I have news for you. You were also a regent, so it is quite a major offense that you killed an equal, albeit one who belonged to my castle. I trusted you, Poithon. And I trusted him. If he had killed you, if he were in your place, it would have been a felony on his part. I apologize if I'm speaking gibberish to you, for I cannot speak 'insane.'"

"I was a regent. But now I am something more. When I stood before your loyal servant, there, depriving him of his life force, I was already something greater. I had learned how to bend and twist the magic of life to survive. Now Draghost, I know you've missed me, which is why you'd shouted more than just a few words, and I also know how you would love to take my soul using Spheracle. So just get it over with. I regret nothing. Why should you?"

"You know, Poithon, let me tell you this. It's quite a shame that a brilliant magician such as yourself had to go. I knew that the last time I saw you, you could've, and would've, killed me had I not acted as fast. You wanted to stick me like a pig. I saw it in your eyes. Now look into mine, and tell me, do you really think I would spare your soul?"

"No, Draghost...! I look into your eyes and what I see is a hint of your great trust that I once completely had. I see it. The new world is a place to start over. A place of opportunity. A place to get away. You trust me little, but nonetheless you trust me too much to kill me. Take me with you. Take me with you and I can change. I will change. This may not sound like much, and my words even less, but this world is nothingness and that already makes me nothing. Everybody has gotten a second chance, yet I haven't. Everybody, wouldn't you agree, ...Draghost? My only hope is the new world. I need to get there, for I won't survive here long. And what I want to do is survive. Please. Draghost."

I looked away. He sharpened his words and stabbed me hard with them. But then I remembered who I was. I was Draghost, king of the Memberland, Creator of the world. I thought I could live up to it. I hoped to show the one person who hadn't seen it... my will. I looked Poithon dead in the eye, suddenly disgusted, and I couldn't help it, for I found myself attacking him and looking away, screaming when I didn't want to scream, killing my subject and wanting to get it out of my head at the same time. But I would not stop. I made a gap between the fingers shielding my eyes, daring to look, but fearing to see, what had become of Poithon.

He was gone. Gone, as in dead, and gone, as in not present. His body trailed into the darkness along with the experiences we shared. "Farewell, my Poithon."

He... he brought out my weakness... and... he... he actually scarred me. While I held him in my forceful magic grip, I had him physically... he had me emotionally. Poithon. I was still recovering from these... "injuries," nearly as great as the very pain of the Creator's Will. But I had pulled through. And I learned one thing, that the ones closest to you are the ones who can hurt you the most. And I saw it more clearly now: "Your greatest friends are your greatest enemies."

Remember the Project?

I am your master.

Offline SaRo|Rapidash

• The 9th Gym Leader
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1488 on: November 22, 2013, 21:13 »
18. I remember it well xD

And I must say, master, your new screen name suits you very well  ^.^
...╚⊙ ⊙╝...
 ╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝

Offline MzLuluZombi

• Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1489 on: November 22, 2013, 21:16 »

Sir, I forgot to ask; what's my title in the gang?  So far I thought I was a coat hanger.

Offline SaRo|Rapidash

• The 9th Gym Leader
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1490 on: November 22, 2013, 21:17 »

I think you should be the Swag-Queen  :laugh:
...╚⊙ ⊙╝...
 ╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝

Offline MzLuluZombi

• Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1491 on: November 22, 2013, 21:36 »

I think you should be the Swag-Queen  :laugh:

I don't think I have enough Swag for Queen status.  I MIGHT be able to pull of Lady Swag, thought.   :laugh:

Offline SaRo|Rapidash

• The 9th Gym Leader
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1492 on: November 22, 2013, 21:37 »
22. What about Swagaracoon?
...╚⊙ ⊙╝...
 ╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝

Offline the bread dragon

• my furniture has come alive
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1493 on: November 22, 2013, 21:38 »
23 am i too new for a title?

Offline SaRo|Rapidash

• The 9th Gym Leader
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1494 on: November 22, 2013, 21:39 »
24. Nah, you can have one - probably...

Nate did say I was in charge whilst he's gone......

...╚⊙ ⊙╝...
 ╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝

Offline MzLuluZombi

• Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1495 on: November 22, 2013, 21:40 »

Can we just come up with swag titles?  CAPTAIN SWAGBEARD!

Also, can you think of a non legendary Pokémon that you should not attempt experiments on, e.g. results cause the boom?

Offline the bread dragon

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1496 on: November 22, 2013, 21:41 »
he put you in charge?  :ohmy:

Offline SaRo|Rapidash

• The 9th Gym Leader
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1497 on: November 22, 2013, 21:42 »

Eh, I've got a few ideas:
Electrode?
Exploud?
Most psychic types?
Rotom?

And yeah, bread, he did. He put the moron in charge. It's like Wheatley all over again  >:D
...╚⊙ ⊙╝...
 ╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝

Offline the bread dragon

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1498 on: November 22, 2013, 21:46 »
i never thought id see you in charge on HIS orders, of all people..

Offline MzLuluZombi

• Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1499 on: November 22, 2013, 21:47 »

Isn't Espurr supposed to be really dangerous?

And yeah, bread, he did. He put the moron in charge. It's like Wheatley all over again  >:D

Don't make me open a portal to the moon again, mister.   >:D