Author Topic: Pokemon Direct on 26th of February  (Read 3603 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon Direct on 26th of February
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2016, 15:19 »
So... they flashed all of the past generations... and then said "it all comes together"

so... just gonna overanalyze that a little

Offline Del

• yo
  • Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2016, 15:24 »
There was like 7 seconds of new footage in the entire thing. One of my friends screencapped all of the art stuff from it for anyone interested;

One - Two - Three - Four - Five - Six - Seven

Also really interesting that the Gen 1 eShop games will be able to transfer Pokémon to Bank and then into Sun & Moon. I wonder how they managed to make that work.

EDIT: He put it all in one handy album but I worked hard writing those URLs out so I'll leave them there for my own sake.
My mom bought me this new laptop and it gets really hot when the chat is being spammed. Now my leg is starting to hurt because it is getting so hot. Please, if you don't want me to get burned, then don't spam the chat.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline Specstile

• The Hoenn and Grass type fanatic!
  • Poképprentice Runner-up
  • Sentret Fan
  • Come At Me Bro
    • View Profile
    • FaceBook, only addy if i know you D:
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2016, 15:26 »
My body is ready for the moon

Y FC:0344-9270-9498

Offline not chloe

• Mulholland Fan
  • never more than 3 hours away from public meltdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2016, 16:10 »
So... they flashed all of the past generations... and then said "it all comes together"

so... just gonna overanalyze that a little

PLS CAN IT BE A POKEMON GAME WHERE YOU CAN VISIT EVERY REGION - all I have ever wanted in life. I mean yes that is a big big big big game but I can handle it
Credit to Inferna for the teacup Chatot
surPrISE

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2016, 16:26 »
omf it says new region and pokemon gen 7 is here

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2016, 17:04 »
People are speculating where the new region will be atm, and some people brought up that they showed a new woodpecker looking pokemon in the video

some say "oh north america" like its the only place in the world with woodpeckers.

here's a woodpecker species from singapore:

lots of woodpeckers have the same general look, but there are plenty of asian species of woodpecker with red on their heads.

here's a fancy looking building portrayed in the game:

here's the raffles hotel in singapore:

they have a similar looking iconic fountain too, it's just in one of their gardens

i've also been hearing a silly amount of people saying italy. let me just say since i'm all up in here that building is not italian architecture. the bird being close was what got me looking into it but the hotel has me convinced atm singapore is pretty likely. just until more stuff surfaces. oh and final point... guess what language is spoken the most within households in Singapore? forms of chinese

of course i'm taking a lot of liberty with what i've been given here, but if i'm right, you heard it here first

Offline Makoto Niijima

• Formerly known as Juri Han.I am number 165 Ledyba in the PKMN crew 3. I <3 Rex. PSN is: JuriRyuugu
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • I'm a member of S. T. A. R. S.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2016, 19:53 »
I'm real happy with the news. It's awesome that you will be able to transfer Pokemon you caught in the  VC release of Red, Blue and Yellow. No Guard Machamp with Fissure anyone XD

Rex made the awesome sig <3

Sakura
Thanks to Psychic Fire for my adorable Ledyba

Thanks Jaze Briena for my Ledyba recoloured as Glaceon =)

Offline Turner

• forum scourge
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2016, 20:21 »
Hyped isn't the word, I'm so SO ready for all this. I wasn't going to get the virtual console games, but now I think I will.

The concept art looks great, we're definitely in a more tropical region. Whether or not it will make a return we obviously don't know, but the strange souvineer is said to come from a region 'far from the Kalos region'. If Sun and Moon is set in Italy or Spain then this wouldn't make sense - Singapore however, would.

Given that it'll be out this year I guess that means that we won't have to wait very long for the first Pokemon/screenshots to emerge.

E.C.A.M.B.S.

« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2016, 21:09 »
The graphics look like a cross between X and Y and the older Pokemon anime.

Offline Ya-Yah

• I'm told I'm a
  • Mulholland Fan
  • Apparently aka YY now ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2016, 23:19 »
I don't know how to feel about the lack of Z... only because it just felt like the undeniable next step. But of course, a brand new storyline with loads of upgrades is always gonna be better than editing a previous one! Yay Gen VII!  ;D