Author Topic: What Games are you playing right now?  (Read 162274 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
Re: What Games are you playing right now?
« Reply #1395 on: June 28, 2015, 21:51 »
 Crawling through Boom Beach at the moment and forcing myself to attack other players since I absolutely hated that in Clash of Clans which is the entire purpose lol

I upgraded my radar and destroyed th only two players there.

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1396 on: July 05, 2015, 20:38 »
Been playing Agar.io, it's about as fun as it is frustrating, which makes it oh so addictive

Offline Mistral

• Rob Fan
    • View Profile
    • Petalburg Woods
« Reply #1397 on: August 06, 2015, 09:56 »
League of Legends. I'm on a big League kick right now. Hoping I can get Heimerdinger this week since I'm feeling him.

Offline Milsap

• Hates everything
  • Fan Fan
  • The only person who is permanently angry
    • View Profile
    • Six String Tings- Guitar Related Tosh
« Reply #1398 on: August 06, 2015, 13:12 »
NHL 14. The 'Live the Life' mode is epic.
[Three Word Rule]

I occasionally write stories. Find them HERE

I also race cars from time to time on my YouTube Channel

Offline Dialga47

• 2nd Genner
  • Iceduck Fan
  • I've been a Pokémon fan for 21 great years
    • View Profile
« Reply #1399 on: August 06, 2015, 15:15 »
 ;)I'm playing Animal crossing Wild World Pokémon LeafGreen Animal crossing New Leaf
I was playing Mario and Luigi Bowsers inside story but i completed it 3 days ago after 4 Attempts Super Mario 64 on my Nintendo 64 trying to complete it just 21 stars to go
Rumor has it that Nintendo will be Remaking Diamond and Pearl. AWESOME!!!

Offline Sizacu

• Sentret Fan
  • hello everyone
    • View Profile
« Reply #1400 on: August 13, 2015, 13:41 »
Samurai Warriors Chronicles 3. It's pretty good! A few errors and such, but I'm just glad that it's available to download.

Captivating Radiant Elegant Serene Seraphic Enchanting Lovely Immortal Adorable

Are you interested in spriting, or improving it?

Offline Ledyba

• Judge, Jury, and Executioner | <3 Kelly!!
  • Senior Staff Member
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #1401 on: August 14, 2015, 11:58 »
With the recent sort-of-we're-doing it and then "Actually, we are!" annoucement of the remake, I've been playing the PSClassic that's been sitting on my PS3 since I bought it nearly 6 months ago.

Enjoying it.  Controls take a bit of time getting used to, but despite that and it's dated graphical power, it's art style, its carefully framed shots and  soundtrack is making it very enjoyable, and  it is quite tense despite it's age.   I loved Resident Evil 1 HD, so I'm hoping to play through the classic series.

Although who on earth desgined the Racoon Police Department to be so complicated to get to point A to B, you'd think a career that relies so much of speed in responce to urgency would avoid using doors that recuire you to collect x number of red gems, of tokens, or solve statue puzzles.  Hasn't anyone approched them and asked to justify taxpayer's money on buying prusemely expensive gems and statues for the sole purpose of making it harder for their forces to get around?

Offline Angelic Lapras King

• The Angelic One, The King of Kings, The Piller Of The Land Of The Lapras and a PUK Mod.
  • Elite Four Member
  • Fan Rotom
  • Angel Wings! Please Guide Me And The Lapras!
    • View Profile
    • My DA Gallery of Maddness
« Reply #1402 on: August 17, 2015, 01:22 »
Xenoblade Chronicles 3D- After owning Smash Bros 3DS on 9.0 (THNAK YOU ROY) thus beating all the challenges, I returned to sink more hours in this, having beaten the Wii version earlier this year. Off to the snowy mountains now...

"What did I say would happen if you got onto my back Oak?"

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1403 on: August 20, 2015, 00:05 »
 I'm playing Mario Kart 8 with my youngest brother at the moment and it's like... really pretty. I always thought that the Wii U would be bad but it's really enjoyable although Mario Kart can shift from being really fun to "WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS TO MEEE?" incredibly quickly.

Offline SaRo|Rapidash

• The 9th Gym Leader
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1404 on: August 20, 2015, 17:26 »
Splatoon - got the amiibos for it sooo xD
I'm playing Mario Kart 8 with my youngest brother at the moment and it's like... really pretty. I always thought that the Wii U would be bad but it's really enjoyable although Mario Kart can shift from being really fun to "WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS TO MEEE?" incredibly quickly.

The Wii U is definitely my favourite of the current 3 atm, the graphics may be worse, but they're still fantastic, but the games completely blow the competition away IMO. On PS4 / XB1 I struggle to find any games I'd like, whereas on Wii U almost every main game is great :)
DONT LET THE PEOPLE ON STAGE LEFT KNOW THE SCRIPT
...╚⊙ ⊙╝...
 ╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1405 on: September 02, 2015, 01:22 »
 My brother and I are into Splatoon at the moment :') He watches me play it for him as he finds the online modes too difficult. He likes the kraken roller thing! It's actually a really cute game though and the story mode was pretty funny at the end.

We're hoping to buy that Yoshi game for him along with some Skylanders stuff. It's really nice for a console to be child-friendly whilst still providing games that can stimulate older audiences.

I bought myself Call of Duty Ghosts today to get back into the CoD scene before I (hopefully) get Black Ops 3 for Christmas and so far it's enjoyable. The campaign was actually pretty good and the ending set it up for a sequel which will probably come out next year. To be honest, everything is okay with the game except for the freaky-large online maps which makes it difficult to actually find other players.

Offline Milsap

• Hates everything
  • Fan Fan
  • The only person who is permanently angry
    • View Profile
    • Six String Tings- Guitar Related Tosh
« Reply #1406 on: October 07, 2015, 12:01 »
Although who on earth desgined the Racoon Police Department to be so complicated to get to point A to B, you'd think a career that relies so much of speed in responce to urgency would avoid using doors that recuire you to collect x number of red gems, of tokens, or solve statue puzzles.  Hasn't anyone approched them and asked to justify taxpayer's money on buying prusemely expensive gems and statues for the sole purpose of making it harder for their forces to get around?

Without sounding like some sort of Resident Evil anorak, the RPD building was an art gallery that was converted into a police station in the 1980s. Chief Brian Irons was an avid art collector so many of the keys/statues and stuff were all modeled to keep up with the art theme.

The chess pieces for the basement were made by some guy who played chess with the night watchman who was starting to show the first signs of infection while playing with him. The diary ominously ending with the line 'Come to think of it, I haven't been feeling myself lately'.

But I see where you were coming from: All that stuff was to stop officers from finding out the secret passages between the police station and the Umbrella facilities below the ground which William Birkin was using to send cash bribes to Irons and to keep the RPD out of Umbrella affairs using his wife Annette as the middle man. But with that going on you would have thought someone would have mentioned it. But, since Umbrella employed so many people in the town, it was easy to deny anything.

--------

I'm playing Pokemon Ruby and Platinum right now. Almost at the last gym but regretting choosing the grass starter.
[Three Word Rule]

I occasionally write stories. Find them HERE

I also race cars from time to time on my YouTube Channel

Offline The name master

• The name rater's rival!
  • Joeno Fan
  • I rate your nicknames (unofficially)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1407 on: October 07, 2015, 12:45 »
Super Mario Land for GBA! It's so hard! Also playing Pokémon fire red!
Thanks to Inferna for one of the many reasons why I love Dragonite!

Offline Ledyba

• Judge, Jury, and Executioner | <3 Kelly!!
  • Senior Staff Member
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #1408 on: December 20, 2015, 22:36 »
Without sounding like some sort of Resident Evil anorak, the RPD building was an art gallery that was converted into a police station in the 1980s. Chief Brian Irons was an avid art collector so many of the keys/statues and stuff were all modeled to keep up with the art theme.

Ooh, that's an intresting peice of lore that just makes me appricate the game more itself.

There detials of RE is my favoruite part of the series' story, usually don't really care about the game-to-game storyline, (Mansion! Zombie! BARRY! WESSKEEEEERRRRRR!) but the background, lore, monster and building desgins make it soooo intresting.

That said I did love RER2's story.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 22:42 by Ledyba »

Offline Makoto Niijima

• Formerly known as Juri Han.I am number 165 Ledyba in the PKMN crew 3. I <3 Rex. PSN is: JuriRyuugu
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • I'm a member of S. T. A. R. S.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1409 on: December 27, 2015, 15:17 »
Playing through Tales of Symphonia HD, as it's been in my backlog for 2 years lol

I really love the story, characters and music. It's definitely going to be my 50th platinum trophy <3

Rex made the awesome sig <3

Sakura
Thanks to Psychic Fire for my adorable Ledyba

Thanks Jaze Briena for my Ledyba recoloured as Glaceon =)