Author Topic: Everyday Accomplishments  (Read 181004 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Milsap

• Hates everything
  • Fan Fan
  • The only person who is permanently angry
    • View Profile
    • Six String Tings- Guitar Related Tosh
Re: Everyday Accomplishments
« Reply #735 on: February 22, 2016, 14:13 »
I am now first aid trained. Qualifications yo

Those courses are two days longer than they need to be. I got to do mine in the room that the British Transport Police was formed in though, so that was cool.
[Three Word Rule]

I occasionally write stories. Find them HERE

I also race cars from time to time on my YouTube Channel

Offline The name master

• The name rater's rival!
  • Joeno Fan
  • I rate your nicknames (unofficially)
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: February 22, 2016, 17:19 »
I got a YouTube account! Yay! Uploaded dairy milk ad! Tomorrow, hopefully I can upload some more stuff!
Thanks to Inferna for one of the many reasons why I love Dragonite!

Offline That Girl in the 'Roo Suit

• "You'll go far with your compassion. But unless you have the tenacity, you'll never make it to the top"
  • Elite Four Member
  • Sentret Fan
  • WE ROXOR U THEN U AM CRY
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #737 on: February 22, 2016, 17:44 »
Those courses are two days longer than they need to be. I got to do mine in the room that the British Transport Police was formed in though, so that was cool.

This was a condensed one day course, so I am level 2 trained as opposed to level 3 :)
-~-
Well did she make you cry? Make you break down?
Shatter your illusions of love?
And is it over now? Do you know how
To pick up the pieces and go home?
-~-

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: February 22, 2016, 19:08 »
yah, level 3 first aiders are cool n buff like me //paunch hangs out while my bingo wings flap in the soft breeze//

she texted back!!

how did that whole Thing go btw? u can tell me PMwise if its Embarassing or w/e
           

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• so this one time i put milk in the kettle
  • Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: February 22, 2016, 19:27 »

how did that whole Thing go btw? u can tell me PMwise if its Embarassing or w/e

turns out she was like 20 (this is a girl whos not the one i asked out a little while ago) but ye we chatted for a bit n ill see her at gay youth group on friday but probs nothing will come of it which im ok with i don't think i had any real feeling w sky it was just 'oh she's hot ill get her number n see what happens' so yeh its all chill

thanks gl <3

Offline Inferna

• Joeno Fan
  • not heroic but i try
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #740 on: February 22, 2016, 19:52 »
I'm feeling relatively relaxed for the first time since Christmas. The past few weeks have been awful especially. Treated myself to some lush stuff yesterday, new make up and the new mystery dungeon game. Just had a nice soak in the bath with said lush stuff and just going to chill tonight. Managed to get extensions for my uni stuff too so I'm going to make a start finishing it all tomorrow and Wednesday before I head back down.

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: February 22, 2016, 22:10 »
 ^ Holy smokes, is the new MD game any good btw? Glad to hear that you're feeling good though!

Took part in an experiment today and I had electrodes or something stuck to my head. Finding my tutor room before that killed my knee so I had to use the elevator and it was surprisingly easy which was cool since I haven't used an elevator by myself before.

Managed to catch my bus within the last minute before it pulled out. It was a comfy bus too.

E.C.A.M.B.S.

« Reply #742 on: February 23, 2016, 00:16 »
This is kind of gross, but I successfully fished out the eyelash in my dessert

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: February 23, 2016, 01:06 »
I haven't let a pokemon die in my nuzlocke since the first gym and i'm approaching the third gym.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #744 on: February 23, 2016, 21:47 »
i'm on a med high and i just had lucky charms. sober lauren u ar the real mvp. thank u based sober lauren

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: February 24, 2016, 15:15 »
foot pain got so bad that i decided to go to the doctor. he prescribed me a pretty heavy dose of codiene and said, "take this when you get home, see if you're functional or not and if you are you're clear to take it before class"

not sure if i count as functional but i've gone to class feeling worse/better so wew

Offline Shaymin

• Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #746 on: February 24, 2016, 16:15 »
foot pain got so bad that i decided to go to the doctor. he prescribed me a pretty heavy dose of codiene and said, "take this when you get home, see if you're functional or not and if you are you're clear to take it before class"

not sure if i count as functional but i've gone to class feeling worse/better so wew

one does not function when on codeine lmao

Offline That Girl in the 'Roo Suit

• "You'll go far with your compassion. But unless you have the tenacity, you'll never make it to the top"
  • Elite Four Member
  • Sentret Fan
  • WE ROXOR U THEN U AM CRY
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #747 on: February 24, 2016, 16:15 »
Walked Odo to the vets and back in my rucksack for a check up and some antibiotics... So well behaved even though three of her babies have died!
-~-
Well did she make you cry? Make you break down?
Shatter your illusions of love?
And is it over now? Do you know how
To pick up the pieces and go home?
-~-

Offline Inferna

• Joeno Fan
  • not heroic but i try
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #748 on: February 24, 2016, 19:48 »
^ Holy smokes, is the new MD game any good btw? Glad to hear that you're feeling good though!

It's a billion times better than gates to infinity but has the same pretty style which is nice. There first bit is a proper slog with lots of hand holding and then a huge difficulty spike but it's evened out again. I've heard it's almost as good as explorers of sky but I'm only on chapter 7 so I can't say yet.
Thank you!

im the same with codeine, had it a few times before I had proper migraine tablets and it just used to floor me. Saying that after my eye op the only thing that even touched the pain was morphine. They were just giving me paracetamol and ibuprofen and I was just like?? After I had the morphine I got given tea and some homemade shortbread, that was a nice half hour of my life tbh.

Offline Shaymin

• Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #749 on: February 24, 2016, 21:48 »
im the same with codeine, had it a few times before I had proper migraine tablets and it just used to floor me. Saying that after my eye op the only thing that even touched the pain was morphine. They were just giving me paracetamol and ibuprofen and I was just like?? After I had the morphine I got given tea and some homemade shortbread, that was a nice half hour of my life tbh.
lmao i can't remember the first time i had it, all i remember is being confused at near enough everything.

i've been taking them since like... the summer?? i guess cause the normal doctor remedy for pain (crappy ole ibuprofen and paracetamol) doesn't make a dent in my pain at all. when i first started them, 1 was enough for my every day, 2 for my bad ones - but i'd have awful headaches after 2, that not even sitting in a dark room with sunglasses on could save me lol. now it's like, 1 barely makes a dent, 2 makes me feel weird and achy all over but stops the pain. it's not like i take 4 a day or whatever so idk why i'm becoming immune ¯\_(ツ)_/¯