Author Topic: Everyday Accomplishments  (Read 181112 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Sizacu

• Sentret Fan
  • hello everyone
    • View Profile
Re: Everyday Accomplishments
« Reply #825 on: March 17, 2016, 19:29 »
I'm gradually getting more and more sleep. I'm also getting more and more motivated to do my school work. Obviously they're linked but it feels like I might actually be able to achieve A*s now!

Captivating Radiant Elegant Serene Seraphic Enchanting Lovely Immortal Adorable

Are you interested in spriting, or improving it?

Offline The name master

• The name rater's rival!
  • Joeno Fan
  • I rate your nicknames (unofficially)
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: March 17, 2016, 19:29 »
I got the first sprites I asked for from draoncat.

EDIT: It's my 500th post! Yay! I'm now a "Typhlosion Fan"
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 20:18 by The name master »
Thanks to Inferna for one of the many reasons why I love Dragonite!

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: March 18, 2016, 02:07 »
soz i didn't get back to this i slowly started coming down with a Bad Ill and then i proper came down with a Bad Ill but i am sort of better now so

The Bunny The Bear released some weird crap after The Bear left and they just sounded like a crappy Paramore tribute band :mellow:

yeh i kind of dread when the bands i like are like "new album coming out!!!!!" cos about 9% its Good and 81% of the time its like "we ran out of ideas we're never making that album you like again" (i.e. fear factory after Obsolete) and you kind of just give the Good Albums another few listen throughs and Sigh Sadly

I've never used them so you'll know more than me D: just sounds really cool and steampunkish or something

oh no!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry i was making the joke about my days when i cant dress gud and thought you were making a joke about me being confused and putting socks on my arms haha

i feel a teensy bit bad in case it seemed like i was being mean or something

Get your bathe on brudda YOG! Bath salts are meant to help but some bloke ate them and tried eating a tramp's face before so idk if it's worth the risk but baths are cool, even hot tubs in the leisure centres or maybe saunas?

sir yes sir! //brave salute// i will try to remember not to be a huge water-save nerd (even tho my showers take about an hour whoops) and will try to go to LUSH and survive the inevitable asthma attack and buy some weird bath bomb (i was actually bought a bath bomb kit for my birthday by my partner so i should probably do that)

Saunas always seemed cool but the idea of just sitting there sweating sounds really boring and there's a part in an old hitman game where you kill a guy with a heart problem by increasing the heat and locking him in the sauna.

yeh i like the idea of saunas cos im all about Renewing And Refreshing Experiences but i lived in spain for 5 years and tbh after going thru i have to say i much prefer existing in mild coolness, saunas are ok but only for a short while (tried one in the surprisingly decked out gym in chorley, of all places)

i think you could get the same experience from getting into a car thats been out in the sun for the day tbh
           

Offline the bread dragon

• my furniture has come alive
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: March 18, 2016, 10:45 »
^fear factory after obsolete has just been the same formula hashed out over and over again, but it's really not a bad formula so i listen to it anyway ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i can only listen to fear factory so much before i get a headache, though

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: March 18, 2016, 14:48 »
^fear factory after obsolete has just been the same formula hashed out over and over again, but it's really not a bad formula so i listen to it anyway ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i can only listen to fear factory so much before i get a headache, though

i spose there was that whole thing where literally half the band fell out with the other half lmao, thats bound to change things a bit.

i kinda liked digimortal a bit (aside from the single theres byte block n acres of skin <3333) and im one of those losers who likes giving transgression a listen to every so often and also likes archetype a bit.....but mechanize and onwards i can't do cos i just get the "we will never have another demanufacture" feels so bad
           

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: March 20, 2016, 20:28 »
Got Bayonetta and Corrin finally.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Liam

• 1337 Donator
  • Fan Rotom
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: March 21, 2016, 12:02 »
I became 20 yesterday! So long teens hello responsibilities

Offline The name master

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #832 on: March 21, 2016, 19:53 »
Battling the elite four on fire red. Just got to beat the champion!

Does anyone know what pokemon he'll send out first? (I chose Squirtle as my starter)

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: March 21, 2016, 22:10 »
 Amazon seem to be going half-price on gym supplements at the moment so I finally got around to picking up some Gold Standard and some pre-workout.

Normally I wouldn't touch pre-workout but I'm trying to get rid of the energy drinks because they're extra calories and instead of drinking one of those and playing the Playstation I can just use the pre-workout and it'll contribute to something more productive like gainz.

Speaking of gainz, I managed to increase my squatting to 50kg and it doesn't sound like much but 60kg is my milestone because that's the weight I was squatting when I hurt my back. Looking forward to getting back to (and passing) 60kg. It'll be therapeutic to finally get past 60kg since it's a quite light and it's a a weight that I snapped my stuff up whilst attempting to squat it. Could probably do 60kg on Friday. Hopefully 100kg by the start of summer or mid-summer at the latest.

It's something I'm pleased about. It's an acomplishment.

Offline The name master

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: March 22, 2016, 18:10 »
Just beat the elite four on fire red! Yay!  ;D

Offline Spriter

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #835 on: March 22, 2016, 20:28 »
Had an awesome time with my friends at college. And now we're organising a bake-off for April 13th and I've got like, some of the really awesome people on my team.

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #836 on: March 23, 2016, 01:01 »
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAA my art was on Funhaus's pre Dude Soup vid 8D

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: March 23, 2016, 02:04 »
 Got through some of the more tedious trophies in The Division tonight! Mostly the ones for completing the wings in your base but it's done now so I just have to get collectables, finish the game, and do some team stuff then I've got platinum!

Wanted to platinum Fallout 4 but it glitched and screwed me out of those last few Railroad trophies :')

Starting revision next week for the next batch of exams!

Feeling confident about these ones since biological psychology is really cool and all about the brain and social psychology is really cool but I only enjoy the lectures from one lecturer because the others are hilariously unprofessional and I really don't like them lol.

Loving biopsych though. The amygdala is really cool how it regulates fear and stuff. Really wish psychology wasn't so keen on ethics because it would be really cool to dig through people's brains and diddle their bits and see how they work.

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #838 on: March 23, 2016, 21:54 »
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAA my art was on Funhaus's pre Dude Soup vid 8D

James told me he loved me on the RT subreddit once. Was the greatest moment of my life.

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #839 on: March 23, 2016, 22:43 »
 Lots of alcohol, lots of food, great company, and Channing Tayto.