Author Topic: what's saddening you right now?  (Read 339824 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Sunnii

• Boom shaka laka
  • Sentret Fan
  • Movie Geek (:
    • View Profile
Re: what's depressing you right now?
« Reply #375 on: October 09, 2009, 19:11 »
I didn't go school today because I am really ill .. But because I didn't go ... Even if I am well tomorrow I am not aloud to go into town and meet up with Fiona to go see Jordan, Harley, Charmaine, Becky and Sophie =/
Pompeii - Bastille <3

Offline Psychic Psycho

• Rex Fan
  • Trying to up my activity.
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: October 09, 2009, 19:21 »
I'm depressed because this thread is still depressing people.

Like it? Want one? Go to my shop in the your art forums.

Offline Lacrymosa

• i'm on my way to believing.
  • Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
    • My Youtuuuube (:
« Reply #377 on: October 09, 2009, 22:15 »
^ very clever.
People would still be depressed without this thread though. This is a good thing, people can rant about the bad things in life and get them all of their chests!

I am slightly upset that I have to be up at about 3am in order to go to Kent for an open day.. and also that another open day I wanted to go on is fully booked. Sad times!
and the worst part is, before it gets any better we're heading for a cliff.
and in the freefall i will realise i'm better off when i hit the bottom.

---

check me out!;
www.youtube.com/CrystalJet
:]

Offline Pr!!!| Fíσήά ♪♫

• pí pí píchu!! fríєnds αnd musíc αlwαчs ;)
  • Joeno Fan
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: October 09, 2009, 23:47 »
I didn't go school today because I am really ill .. But because I didn't go ... Even if I am well tomorrow I am not aloud to go into town and meet up with Fiona to go see Jordan, Harley, Charmaine, Becky and Sophie =/
='(

I'm seeing only Livii tomorrow but only for 2 1/2 hours. =(
I was planning all week to go see my bf but I can't now because he can't get to Livii's house and Livii can't come to where I live. ='(

Offline Sunnii

• Boom shaka laka
  • Sentret Fan
  • Movie Geek (:
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: October 10, 2009, 11:49 »
='(

I'm seeing only Livii tomorrow but only for 2 1/2 hours. =(
I was planning all week to go see my bf but I can't now because he can't get to Livii's house and Livii can't come to where I live. ='(

Sorry =[ .. But you are going anyway now ... Have fun =]

I still feel really ill =[
Pompeii - Bastille <3

pikakitty

« Reply #380 on: October 10, 2009, 15:20 »
you're not supposed to feel as if you're supposed to take sides in a divorce, right?
then stop making me pick sides
you're not the victim here, neither is he, so stop expecting him to do everything, stop expecting him to give us money, he's not rich like you think he is, and she's not rich like you think she is
you're both acting like you're in high school
'tell him that i said' no, how about i don't, how about you tell him yourself, also tell him how you think he has all the money we need to keep us happy, he'll tell you everything, he's not a liar like you make him out to be, and she's not a whore like you act like she is
she doesn't have a boyfriend, she doesn't want one
he doesn't have a girlfriend, he doesn't want one.
oh, and you, stop making me pick him over her, you're the one who's got everything, a husband, a child, you don't know what it's like to be in the middle of this, to have nothing, you're not the one who has to live through it all, the one who has to defend the other when one of them thinks they're more of a victim.
just because i want to see him doesn't mean i'm leaving you, stop flipping out when i want to talk to him, stop acting like we're taking his side, i'm not, i just want to see the man who made me.

he's not going to give me money every time i ask for it, she's not going to take the money you give me, stop acting that way, stop judging each other.

you said you'd be together 'til death do us part'
so why are you not together? why did you let something as petty as that seperate you? make you into these animals you are now.

i'm too young to be a psychiatrist or a divorce lawyer, please stop making me have to take the place of either of them, and stop asking why i never smile, because if i tell you i'm going to make it worse.

you're both as bad as each other.

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• so this one time i put milk in the kettle
  • Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: October 10, 2009, 16:36 »
I'm hungry, and when you're hungry you get sad.

thanks gl <3

Offline kerri-anne

• Squirrels are back again
  • Joeno Fan
  • the pirate squirrels
    • View Profile
    • world of talli
« Reply #382 on: October 10, 2009, 17:59 »

Kerri-anne: stupid hairmutt giving me her cold.
what should I make you ?

Offline Massacre\\♥

• :D
  • Mulholland Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: October 10, 2009, 19:01 »
i know like six people in my district,
who have h1n1.
two of them are my friends. /:
&& the guy i like said no to my friend request,
on facebook. well actually no he didn't,
but he probably will. :<
♥   holding on, the days drag on
stupid girl, i should have known .
i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairy tale,
i'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet,
lead her up the stairwell<3

Offline Piccolami.

• Joeno Fan
  • cheers Rich for the Rocket Ampharos <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: October 10, 2009, 20:08 »
I don't know what to do about dropping French now, and I seem to be getting behind with all of my other homework as well as French homework and I don't think I'm coping very well with 5 AS-Levels and yet no one will let me drop one... And then when I go to a French lesson I feel bad about wanting to drop it but I'm not coping very well and aargh.

Also the parents are arguing AGAIN and I'm really quite surprised that Dad hasn't packed his bags and walked out again... I think they're only staying together for our sake yet that's just making it worse because they're continually arguing and at eachother's throats =[
human beings in a mob
what's a mob to a king
what's a king to a god
what's a god to a non believer
who don't believe in
anything

Offline MnMs™

• Tyrion Lannister
  • Sentret Fan
  • It's been a while...
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #385 on: October 10, 2009, 21:32 »
I'm feeling real low today, collective reasons really.

I'm really missing Sam right now, I saw him last Friday and I was on Webcam on Wednesday and Thursday, but I don't get to see him an awful lot anymore. Every Sunday or so. I just wish he'd come round right now and hold me tight. Then I'd feel safe and happy, instead of cold and alone. Just seeing him always cheers me up, in fact even just texts make me much brighter.

My best friend from Junior school just IMed me and I now he's made me miss hanging with him... I haven't seen him since November last year and I probably won't see him till next year. And because we've grown apart, we don't even go to each others houses for Birthdays. I used to fancy him as well... He was a great friend, I'm really sad were not that close anymore.

My brother is at uni and I only get to see him Sundays, because he works Saturdays. And me and Jace were so close... We told each other everything but its like... I never see him anymore. He's always out Saturday & Sunday nights. Its just so weird. I've lived with him for 13 years and now its just... Well he's... Gone. You know? And I feel like I've lost the person I could tell everything. Sure I still have other people... Hattie, Hannah, Sam... But its not the same.

Lew's officially out of my life, gone. Forever. After dedicating a year of my life to him, I'll never see him again... Never again, and it hurts so bad. Everyone thinks I'm over him because I like Sam but its not true... I wll never be completely over Lewis... You don't stalk a guy for a year and then stop feeling stuff when he goes to uni. It just doesn't work like that. I wish it did... Because Lewis caused so much hurt when he left... I wished I could just curl up in a ball and die... But now? He's gone, and I try to forget him... But I can't.

There is allthe people I miss but I still have a ton more to be sad about.

I have SO much homework its unbelievable. Most of its easy but still... They shouldn't legally be allowed to give you this much! Especially since year 8 supposed to be the year you don't have to worry. Next year I'm picking GCSE's, and work will actually be important & it'll have an impact on my life.

I feel fat and ugly, I'm sorry to those who say I'm not but I so am. I can't even lose weight by skipping meals & only eating bare minimum... It doesn't work.

I have a ton more thats upsetting me, but I really don't want to bore you anymore than I already have.

On a brighter note; Sam just signed on which has made me much happier.
"Oh and you realise I WILL follow you into the girl's bathroom. Getting arrested is the least of my worries nowadays."

+anima: Cooro

« Reply #386 on: October 10, 2009, 21:39 »
I think I just offended someone by accident ;o;

Offline IceRain

• Sentret Fan
  • Doomed to like awful Pokémon
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: October 10, 2009, 21:43 »
I think I just offended someone by accident ;o;

You would have to insult me in order for me to be offended ;P besides, I love danjo so why would I be offended? xD I don't take offense from friends anyways. I'm not offended, now go make a post on the happy topic D:<

Offline RocketMember002

• Joy Incarnate
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: October 10, 2009, 22:05 »
I had two fat filled Twix's, a curry, and a fat packed nan bread yesterday. I've been feeling weak willed and fat all day because of it. >.< I swear all those hours of physics on a Friday weakens my resistance.

Offline Ten Silver Spoons

• call me mizz or molly~
  • Joeno Fan
  • badum tsh.
    • View Profile
    • Click 'em :D
« Reply #389 on: October 10, 2009, 22:07 »
 I won't ever get to meet Lloyd Daniels from the XFactor. but i had this last year with eoghan quigg for a bit, i'll be over it soon enough i guess.