Author Topic: what's saddening you right now?  (Read 340424 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline RocketMember002

• Joy Incarnate
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
Re: what's depressing you right now?
« Reply #1140 on: May 22, 2010, 17:37 »
This goddamn heat akdkjfskdjfskdf D< Who actually enjoys being all uncomfortable and icky? D:
Agreed, when the weather people say "it's going to be 28 degrees :D :D :D" as if everyone will love that, I get highly annoyed. At least when it's cold those who don't like it can easily warm up.

My source of misery is maths revision, I intended to do a full pack of C1 papers today, and have managed to get about half way through one paper. >.<

PiPlUp_94

« Reply #1141 on: May 22, 2010, 17:49 »
I can't go to Green Day anymore ;; My mum thinks that the person who's selling the ticket to me will be some pervy old man >> I remember seeing her at the gig in October god damnit. I know which hotel I'm gonna stay in, what buses I'm getting. I have it all planned D: She thinks I'll get lost aswell. It's not that far from Buchannan Bus station to Central, then to the secc >> [/rage]

also the heat. wth is up with that. According to the local radio station the majority of the highlands was hotter that Costa Del sol and IBIZA today. pfft.

Webby2

« Reply #1142 on: May 22, 2010, 17:50 »
My source of misery is maths revision, I intended to do a full pack of C1 papers today, and have managed to get about half way through one paper. >.<

That's more C1 revision than me, I've done none. I did a bit of C2 though. I hope I don't struggle with the Maths exams but I should revise tbf. Plus it's hard to revise with a crying baby =/

I love the heat myself, but it's annoying when there isn't much to stop it being so agitating. Yesterday I was really hot after playing loads of football, and even after having a litre of water I was still thirsty and sticky.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2010, 18:10 by Gurren_Lagann »

Offline That Girl in the 'Roo Suit

• "You'll go far with your compassion. But unless you have the tenacity, you'll never make it to the top"
  • Elite Four Member
  • Sentret Fan
  • WE ROXOR U THEN U AM CRY
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #1143 on: May 22, 2010, 18:07 »
Mmm... heat.

Although I have burnt my back from yesterdays revision and if it doesnt calm down i cant beach it tomorrow. Unless I cover up that part of my back.. the rest of my torso has some catching up to do... it's pale...
-~-
Well did she make you cry? Make you break down?
Shatter your illusions of love?
And is it over now? Do you know how
To pick up the pieces and go home?
-~-

saillith

« Reply #1144 on: May 22, 2010, 18:32 »

I'm frazzled. Okay...my right arm is. The rest is...normal. But its sooo sore ;;

Also...

My neices. They've been nagging me to take them down to my river since like 5...I'm telling them no cos i've only just sat down really after helping my dad out all day...and I cant bare another moment in the sun...they're screaming and crying at me, saying im horrible to them, I'm yelling to be heard which is increasing my anger...they cry harder, go tell my mum that I'm "being mean" and now I have her screeching at me, telling me I'm a lazy cow >>

Im sorry...but since when did having time to myself become such a big "No no?"

Offline Piccolami.

• Joeno Fan
  • cheers Rich for the Rocket Ampharos <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: May 22, 2010, 19:40 »

Snap.

Urgh why is Monday such a disgusting day D= 2.5hrs of French followed by 3 hours of Maths... Pure torture! And I am really worried about Maths yet cannot bring myself to revise so I am worrying about not revising instead of revising and arghhhhhhh.

mustrevisetomorrow
human beings in a mob
what's a mob to a king
what's a king to a god
what's a god to a non believer
who don't believe in
anything

Offline MOP

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: May 22, 2010, 22:53 »
I looked at my revision notes and I wondered if they were for a different course because I didn't recognise a thing. The exam is next Thursday.

Offline RocketMember002

• Joy Incarnate
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: May 23, 2010, 20:08 »
Other than my revision; my PC just overheated, now I know it's the start of summer. ;.; Have the next few months worrying about even watching a video incase it shuts the PC off now. ¬¬

EMPIRE

« Reply #1148 on: May 23, 2010, 20:11 »
The weather will probably continue into tomorrow and be amazing whilst I'm sitting college. Then when I come out knowing Wales it'll rain! Ah well still had a nice weekend.

Offline Piccolami.

• Joeno Fan
  • cheers Rich for the Rocket Ampharos <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: May 23, 2010, 20:24 »
exams tomorrow and i can't do maths

i've just found my exam spray stuff and it's leaked since i last used it so now i don't have a clue what to do D=
human beings in a mob
what's a mob to a king
what's a king to a god
what's a god to a non believer
who don't believe in
anything

Offline That Girl in the 'Roo Suit

• "You'll go far with your compassion. But unless you have the tenacity, you'll never make it to the top"
  • Elite Four Member
  • Sentret Fan
  • WE ROXOR U THEN U AM CRY
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #1150 on: May 23, 2010, 22:24 »
I'm a human lobster.

Like... red.. everywhere =]
-~-
Well did she make you cry? Make you break down?
Shatter your illusions of love?
And is it over now? Do you know how
To pick up the pieces and go home?
-~-

Offline Voltorb2005

• I need anger management! ARRRRRGGGHHH! *Breaks your computer in half*
  • Joeno Fan
  • Sooo.... Bored....
    • View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: May 23, 2010, 23:52 »
the fact that my second best friend is biting me in the back. I cant believe her, we've been friends for nearly TWO YEARS and she has the nerve to do all this!! Sometimes I wonder whether anyone in the entire goddamn world is a decent person!

Name: Charmander
I luv voltorbs!

saillith

« Reply #1152 on: May 24, 2010, 00:01 »
My boyfriend's mum is dying...

She had a heart attack...and now doctors have found another proble with her heart which they cant do much about as surgery is too risky for her...

I wish I could be of more support right now...but since I've never had someone as close as my parents die...Im not sure how I can help...

EMPIRE

« Reply #1153 on: May 24, 2010, 20:47 »
Knackered with a capital Q.

Offline Sunnii

• Boom shaka laka
  • Sentret Fan
  • Movie Geek (:
    • View Profile
« Reply #1154 on: May 24, 2010, 21:14 »
I feel ditched all the time ... My mates have a right go at me when I put a picture up that I load of people liked .. and I had to delete them .. Now they have the same types up ...

So called mates are just getting my to annoyed and they aint seen my when I explode...

I have a huge test this friday ..

I have 3 bits o course to do tomorrow in a hour .. Yay .. not.
Pompeii - Bastille <3