Author Topic: what's saddening you right now?  (Read 340614 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline SpinnelSun

• This isn't wonderland anymore, Alice.
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
    • facebook.
Re: what's depressing you right now?
« Reply #1170 on: May 30, 2010, 06:11 »
a friend of mine died on friday at school. He didn't go to my school, but word spread rather quick. Apparently he just collapsed in front of the class. Turns out he had a heart attack. I didn't know him too well but I would consider him a friend, he was the nicest person I've ever met, I never saw him without a smile on his face. I'm just looking at over all these groups on Facebook about him, so sad to see him go. way to early.

Offline MOP

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1171 on: May 30, 2010, 20:23 »
My housemate for next year is so fat the fat collapsed in on itself......which explains why you can see her ribs poking out beneath her gaunt face. :???
Anyway to solve this problem she is starving herself as soon as she moves out of her parents house and in with me and another guy. Its going to be so much fun, I've never had a chance to use a feeding tube on someone and Its going to be great training for all the unstable people I might meet in hospital.

But seriously she refuses to go to a councillor and the one at uni is free of charge and sees quite a lot of girls doing this. I'm worried.

saillith

« Reply #1172 on: May 31, 2010, 00:58 »
Got my final Geography exam tomorrow...

On a bank holiday.

>>

EMPIRE

« Reply #1173 on: May 31, 2010, 20:10 »
Fell over in goals today hurt my ankle, killing me now it is!

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #1174 on: June 01, 2010, 13:53 »
still no modem
still no internet
i have so much art i need to upload and... ugh. i need to check tumblr!!!!

IT'S ALSO ZQ'S BIRTHDAY TOMORROW AND I DON'T HAVE STRIPES OR A FUG HAT OR FKFHSNEHS ANYTHING.

and i cut myself while helping my sister with her art presentation and it's jfhjfhsns painful :(

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Paul200

« Reply #1175 on: June 01, 2010, 15:08 »
still no modem
still no internet
i have so much art i need to upload and... ugh. i need to check tumblr!!!!

IT'S ALSO ZQ'S BIRTHDAY TOMORROW AND I DON'T HAVE STRIPES OR A FUG HAT OR FKFHSNEHS ANYTHING.

and i cut myself while helping my sister with her art presentation and it's jfhjfhsns painful :(

Ouch /: Hope your cut heals. [:
I'm slightly depressed because I need a job. And people just don't want to hire a student. Darn recession. Dx

saillith

« Reply #1176 on: June 01, 2010, 21:01 »
I'm starting to feel like the third wheel in my own relationship =/

My friend just cant keep her nose out of our buisness...

She's invited herself over to stay at MY house while my boyfriend stays too, she's planning everything we're going to do while he's over here whether the two of us actually like it or not, keeps on saying how excited SHE is to see him when he gets here and has even gone as far as to tell me not to kiss him when she's around >>

Is he MY boyfriend or hers!? Seriously!

Its just getting me SO angry right now...and I dont even know what I can do about it.

Offline MOP

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1177 on: June 01, 2010, 21:42 »
^ Maybe get your boyfriend to act disappointed that she is intruding on your evening and then snog him (I mean if you two are already happy with that obviously) right in front of her. Hurray for snoggins! :P

Not depressed so much as angry. Me and my housemates are moving just down the road and I have to sort out the gas, electricity, internet, TV licence, water etc. I've been sorting that stuff out for the last two years and I always deal with the landlord. Someone elses turn now please!

Offline #Emma---#

• 1337 Donator
  • Sentret Fan
  • =]
    • View Profile
    • My DA - PinkBlueBlackRed
« Reply #1178 on: June 01, 2010, 23:19 »
I'm a bit stressed out at the moment =[ I still have 7 exams to go, and I'm not that confident with them =/ Especially the Physics ones.

Also today I was meant to sort out my accommodation for uni, and the system for it opened online today. Within two minutes, all the accommodation I liked had gone. I managed to click on one of them, but by the time I had clicked on it, it was gone. It was really annoying, and I was only about a minute late getting there (as my cat was stuck on the roof and I was trying to get him down >>). I had planned it all out as well, and had been waiting all morning for the system to open. 10 minutes before, the cat gets stuck on the roof and then I lose track of time. Aghh. Now I've just had to register a preference, and have to wait until late August to be told which accommodation I get. I just wanted to get something sorted, and have things a bit more secure =[

zezemanoob

« Reply #1179 on: June 01, 2010, 23:29 »
that the girl i love has just rejected me withought a second thought ;_;

Offline baths

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1180 on: June 02, 2010, 00:05 »
Tumblr is.
All these stories.

Oh and Lost is depressing me.
Cause I miss it badly.

Offline Milsap

• Hates everything
  • Fan Fan
  • The only person who is permanently angry
    • View Profile
    • Six String Tings- Guitar Related Tosh
« Reply #1181 on: June 02, 2010, 14:39 »
House was broken into last night and the scumbags made off with my favourite guitar as well as a load of electronic stuff we have... Had...
[Three Word Rule]

I occasionally write stories. Find them HERE

I also race cars from time to time on my YouTube Channel

EMPIRE

« Reply #1182 on: June 02, 2010, 18:59 »
I can't seem to find Kingdom Hearts anywhere! I've searched two towns and nothing...to Swansea I must go and hopefully it shall be there.

Offline SilverFlame

• Mulholland Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1183 on: June 02, 2010, 19:23 »
My grandma was recently diagnosed with dementia and they sent her to a nursing home. And they think she's completely nutty. My aunt told me that one minute my gram was whistling out the window, saying she was 'calling the birds', and the next she was shouting "get outta here ya damn birds!"

(excuse my typed language. Don't be offended, and don't hurt me if it was 'against the rules'!)

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #1184 on: June 03, 2010, 11:28 »
my sister never told me drinking alcohol through a straw made it worse.
i came into class today with a hangover.

'jennifer's not said a word all day'

I SPOKE TO YOU FOR 20 MINUTES ABOUT MY CV AND I THOUGHT YOU LISTENED.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2010, 11:59 by Sylar »

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ