Author Topic: what's saddening you right now?  (Read 341074 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
Re: what's depressing you right now?
« Reply #2610 on: April 04, 2011, 17:30 »
JOHN_NOPING.GIF
please go and write a 500 word minimum essay on why this post is so terrible
make sure to include the word 'ignorant' more than once.

i'm pretty sure this wickedslayer guy is a troll sockpuppet it must be
           

Offline 砂漠の我愛羅

• "私は考えていない同性愛が適しています。協会は選択だと思うすることを強制し、実際には、それが自分の自然の中でだ。選択肢は、1つは正直に自分の性格を表現するか、またはそれについて嘘をついて残りの人生を費やしている"
  • Rob Fan
  • 常に自分自身に関係なく好きな、および他の
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Esg5zxwf77A
« Reply #2611 on: April 04, 2011, 18:35 »
i'm pretty sure this wickedslayer guy is a troll sockpuppet it must be
...and I thought I was actually getting sympathy from you, you're like the rest of society who comes and deceives, how gullable am I to actually believe this forum would solve my problems, I guess I was wrong.. you really made me feel much more depressed with your delusional posts :/ I guess this site is known for cynical people, correct me if I'm wrong, Sigh* guess I'm heading out from here, no one seems to understand my dwelling life, some consider it pretentious to be really justified when I'm honesty telling you the truth, no one believes me. :(
みんなの旅行者が個人であるあなたが男の子と恋に落ちる場合は、男の子と恋に落ちる。多くのアメリカ人は、病気がそれらについては約同性愛を行うより言うを検討することを事実を。

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2612 on: April 04, 2011, 18:38 »
dude you're not getting sympathy because you made a really ignorant comment that you're now seemingly pretending didn't happen just to play the victim

maybe we'd be more accepting or whatever of your presence were you not kicking a sore spot on the crotch of trans people because that's pretty much what you did and that's pretty much Really Goddamn Uncool.

and no this site is not KNOWN FOR CYNICAL PEOPLE, we're just unhappy with things that were said and so we're sort of just letting you know that you've stepped into an area that you know nothing about and we don't appreciate such ignorance about these things because some people are sort of touchy about these things.

and don't assume we don't understand your angst. the majority here are angsty teenagers Just Like You so why don't you stop rolling around in the dirt that wasn't even kicked in your face and deal with the fact you made a mistake that was in some ways hurtful to some.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 18:42 by sylar »

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Sebastian Moran

• ᕦ(ಠ益ಠ)ᕤ Tries too hard
  • Elite Four Member
  • Fan Fan
  • the pride of roast britain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2613 on: April 04, 2011, 18:46 »
guess I'm heading out from here, no one seems to understand my dwelling life, some consider it pretentious to be really justified when I'm honesty telling you the truth, no one believes me. :(

I'll be honest: it's likely because your posts [that I've seen] are very similar and really quite melodramatic. 

Bit of advice: go and see a doctor: get referred to a therapist or prescribed some drugs to take if that's what you'd prefer, because, judging by how depressed you seem to feel, it's best to do something about it. 
Or at the very least join a LGBT support forum or something along those lines. 

A pokémon forum is not one of the best places for this: for a start, people will get bored of your similar posts, and for a finish, there is probably no help for you here that can't better be given on a forum built specifically for the purpose. 

Then you can use your time here for escaping from the misery and purple prose of everyday life, and post in ridiculous topics about television shows and interesting facts, and we can all have a good laugh about how silly we were and forget that this ever happened. 

Sound good? Excellent. Best of luck with it. 
I'm off to post about how great this pasta is. 

« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 18:51 by Mr. Dalliard »

be humble,
for you are
made of earth.

be noble,
for you are
made of stars.

Matty Cahill

« Reply #2614 on: April 04, 2011, 18:47 »
Oh dear guys, that went well =/

Life for me; I feel like I keep on being replaced and I don't know where I stand with a few things and it's quite a horrible feeling tbh...

Offline 砂漠の我愛羅

• "私は考えていない同性愛が適しています。協会は選択だと思うすることを強制し、実際には、それが自分の自然の中でだ。選択肢は、1つは正直に自分の性格を表現するか、またはそれについて嘘をついて残りの人生を費やしている"
  • Rob Fan
  • 常に自分自身に関係なく好きな、および他の
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Esg5zxwf77A
« Reply #2615 on: April 05, 2011, 02:21 »
I'll be honest: it's likely because your posts [that I've seen] are very similar and really quite melodramatic.    Bit of advice: go and see a doctor: get referred to a therapist or prescribed some drugs to take if that's what you'd prefer, because, judging by how depressed you seem to feel, it's best to do something about it.  Or at the very least join a LGBT support forum or something along those lines.
Sweetie, I wasn't being Melodramatic, as if I need to seek attention posting my relevant facts, quite relative as it always keeps triggering intellectually, I have seeked a forum for depression (DBSA) most factor topic is suicidal and other conceptions, I have posted my problem hoping for emphasis or sympathy and have, but it seems to fade away as when I follow the steps of happiness perhaps drug prescription is more viral in use to heal this serotonin and norepinephrine that seems to come back, therapy isn't really usefully as if I need to open up my mind to anyone :/ just cant do :(
« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 14:15 by †WickedSlayer† »
みんなの旅行者が個人であるあなたが男の子と恋に落ちる場合は、男の子と恋に落ちる。多くのアメリカ人は、病気がそれらについては約同性愛を行うより言うを検討することを事実を。

Offline Catstorm

• *MEMERS 4EVER 2K14*\\HONORARY MEMBER//
  • Joeno Fan
  • ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2616 on: April 05, 2011, 06:03 »
My step brother is getting bullied. He's always been a crybaby to the bully but now I understand why. I wish I could actually stop the person responsible but they are older, bigger, and apparently smarter than me. The bully is freaking controlling me also and because I am more toughened and wise I try to defend myself/my stepbro but the bully always makes himself somehow right.

In fact, this bully is a bully to every freaking person in my family.
in fact i just want to

that's better
arm cannon makes everything better
« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 06:13 by Catstorm »
macaw5: *at a lunch table*.... I only have one question. Where did the table come from
i dont go on this site almost at all any more so feel free to check out my
tumblr, deviantart and
youtube

Offline Kdintranet & Scizau

• Binary Master
  • Sentret Fan
  • 01001011, 01000100
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #2617 on: April 05, 2011, 06:09 »
Can't be bothered with today, its one of those days where I have nothing to look forward to. Not even driving .
Avid Poster On Pokemon Academy

There are only 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #2618 on: April 05, 2011, 11:47 »
fdsfdfds

astroboy is so sad ;-;

Offline Pretty_Chicken

• Feel free to call me Katie :) #300, Skitty in the PKMN Crew. And it seems I'm a
  • Joeno Fan
  • You are not a flower of hell.. ♫
    • View Profile
« Reply #2619 on: April 05, 2011, 18:23 »
It's been 2 years today since my great grandma died :(

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2620 on: April 06, 2011, 12:53 »
Just found out that Stace moves to Skegness tomorrow ^^'  I honestly don't know if I have time to see her during Easter, I've got 2 weeks free between coming back from Majorca and going back to uni, so I'm not sure if taking a few days out to see people over 100 miles away will be good for my revision time :S  I already promised I'd see Kay, and now I need to see Stace, but I might not have time to devote to seeing either of them. D:   why do all of my friends live so far away from me? ;___;

Well, my problem is sorted by an extra long summer so I can see Stace without uni work being in the way :D

I think from now on I'm gonna try and stay out of this topic... ^^'
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 13:32 by Webby »

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

• Binary Master
  • Sentret Fan
  • 01001011, 01000100
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #2621 on: April 06, 2011, 13:20 »
It is perfect weather to go outside, however I have work to do :(

There are only 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Offline Piccolami.

• Joeno Fan
  • cheers Rich for the Rocket Ampharos <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2622 on: April 06, 2011, 14:21 »
ISA results were shown to the whole class, which is mainly made up of quite horrible people
My result was the worst
It also stood out from the other results by quite a bit
Cue "HAHA worst in the class" comments from someone

ugh i am just not i a good mood generally today so to have that pointed out VERY LOUDLY whilst being laughed at really didn't help at all

and i've just ruined my diet by eating some chocolate in an attempt to feel better; it didn't work, i just feel even worse now

i often wonder why i bother trying with anything, it never seems to go right
human beings in a mob
what's a mob to a king
what's a king to a god
what's a god to a non believer
who don't believe in
anything

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• so this one time i put milk in the kettle
  • Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2623 on: April 06, 2011, 18:31 »
Feeling useless again, honestly quite unhappy with a school that my parents had wanted to go to for ages, mum's offered to let me leave at the end of Year 8 if things still aren't any better but I don't want to leave my friends here. I don't get why I'm unhappy though, I have more than 3 friends (first time ever.) My grades are pretty good but I just feel as though everyone's laughing at me. I'll stop b***hing on about tiny little problems now.

thanks gl <3

• Binary Master
  • Sentret Fan
  • 01001011, 01000100
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #2624 on: April 06, 2011, 21:18 »
I have more work to do and apparently it's meant to be hot again tommorow.