Author Topic: Sir Alex Ferguson: Retiring at the end of the season  (Read 1007 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
26 years in charge, 38 trophies under his belt, and he's finally decided to call it a day. He's a good manager - how else did Man U get all those bloody trophies - but this probably comes as a surprise to some.
Who do you think is gonna replace him? Jose Mourinho (whatever his name is idk) seems poised, so does David Moyes.
Discuss

Offline Laprabi

• hehehehehehehe
  • 1337 Donator
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Sir Alex Ferguson: Retiring at the end of the season
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2013, 20:42 »
Mourinho won't go to Man United, if he goes anywhere it'll be to Chelsea. The only way he'll go to Man United is to bring Ronaldo with him, which I personally hope and pray doesn't happen, don't want him polluting English football again.

I honestly don't think David Moyes will leave Everton any time soon. He's managed to get them to finish fifth, why stop there? A quick look on BBC Sport has confirmed that he's apparently holding talks soon with more news to follow, but then again they also said that West Ham would sign Ravzan Rat, and we rubbished that rumour.

To be honest I hate Man United with a raging passion, so I'm glad Sir Alex is retiring, and I love how he's leaving as Giggs and Scholes are set to retire pretty soon.
hahahahahahaha

Mr. Apple

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2013, 23:08 »
Don't like him, as im a man city fan (;

Offline Milsap

• Hates everything
  • Fan Fan
  • The only person who is permanently angry
    • View Profile
    • Six String Tings- Guitar Related Tosh
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2013, 23:36 »
Genius manager...

But: He's a bully, a hypocrite, and believes that the rules only seem to apply to him.

I'm glad he's gone to be honest, but will United still be the same club without him? I hope they do an Arsenal and not win anything for ages, just to stop the Premier League being so bloody BORING.
[Three Word Rule]

I occasionally write stories. Find them HERE

I also race cars from time to time on my YouTube Channel