Author Topic: first world problems  (Read 397877 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
Re: first world problems
« Reply #1620 on: March 14, 2016, 21:51 »
i do love not worrying about daylights savings time here in europe

i spent way too much money in amsterdam. soooooo much money. good lord.

Offline the bread dragon

• my furniture has come alive
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1621 on: March 14, 2016, 23:51 »
i already posted this in the accomplishments thread on accident but i thought id repost it here because it is definitely not an accomplishment
i got dumped because im trans

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #1622 on: March 15, 2016, 00:48 »
 ^ That's awful :( like, really sorry to hear that since you always seem really cool. You'll find someone much better though, good things always come to good people.

At the moment, my knees aren't working as they should. Hopefully a night's sleep will fix the problem but I'm honestly considering not going in tomorrow because there'll be these shoddy knees and this annoying bug that I've caught from my brothers and combined with the bus rides I'll probably catch the Zika virus or something.

Younger siblings. The joys of catching bugs that go around the young kid's schools after you avoided fresher's flu.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1623 on: March 15, 2016, 02:14 »
^TBH, it may have been the shock of it all that caused it. But if it was really just because of bread being trans and not the shock, then that person really wasn't worth it.

School ends at 2:15 pm tomorrow. For 47 minutes before 2:15, I have to deal with a class I like filled with people I despise for the most part (especially after today), then I have to loiter around the school for the hour because the directors for my play have other school activities, then I practice for another 45 minutes. So i'll be at school around 7:15 AM and not leave for about 9 hours.

Great.  :dry:
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline sans the skeleton

• they/them pronouns please
  • Joeno Fan
  • super meme trash
    • View Profile
    • Subeta
« Reply #1624 on: March 15, 2016, 23:29 »
why would you be shocked about someone being trans? i don't get it.
(says the agender trans person, waiting for someone to say 'because they lied' so that they can judge the offender for eternity.)

also: having no motivation to finish something important :c

ive created a monster
official forum cryptid

Offline the bread dragon

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1625 on: March 15, 2016, 23:33 »
she had known for about a year now, so it wasn't that. thanks for the kind words guys, it means a lot!

i have a math test tomorrow and i really haven't known what was happening in math for about a month now

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #1626 on: March 16, 2016, 00:07 »
sorry bread :( you dont need ppl like that in your life. its harder to get thru high school when youre trans but once you get through it its much easier. still some dickheads around but mostly youll find people are a lot more... idk. open minded once theyve grown up lol. high school is bad and cis ppl are tiring.

my problem is the person i had a crush (airquotes) on turned out to be super goddamn annoying and rude and overall everything im not about so now im back to remembering that romance is fake actually.

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1627 on: March 16, 2016, 00:42 »
high school is bad and cis ppl are tiring.

First part is understatement of the year. While in regards to the second, im proud of being tiring.

Every time my alarm goes off, I have to sleep an extra 15-20 minutes even if I sleep a good 8 hours.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #1628 on: March 16, 2016, 21:50 »
 After passing my paper, I followed the marker's feedback to improve on my work and failed the follow-up paper because I followed their advice :) I was livid when I found out because I was told that my work did not need an abstract and when I removed it the feedback was patronising. The same thing happened with the discussion after I was told to remove it :)

Thanks for that, pal. I would have lost marks if I didn't follow their advice so it was a lose/lose situation.

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• so this one time i put milk in the kettle
  • Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
« Reply #1629 on: March 16, 2016, 22:43 »
i have pe tomorrow and im ill and mum has said i should just go home bc it's probably a chest infection and swimming is prolly not good for that but after last week in which i got told off which inevitably lead to me sobbing on the locker room floor and not doing any pe at all i am anxious about not swimming.  i am also anxious about swimming, because my upper thighs are just messes of scars :^)

thanks gl <3

Offline The name master

• The name rater's rival!
  • Joeno Fan
  • I rate your nicknames (unofficially)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1630 on: March 16, 2016, 22:52 »
My foot has cramped up two times within half an hour. Ow!  :'(
Thanks to Inferna for one of the many reasons why I love Dragonite!

Offline the bread dragon

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1631 on: March 17, 2016, 01:50 »
^you need to drink water, i have persistent foot cramps (ill probably have one about 20 minutes after posting this, it's my luck) and water helps a lot to keep them from coming back

Offline Milsap

• Hates everything
  • Fan Fan
  • The only person who is permanently angry
    • View Profile
    • Six String Tings- Guitar Related Tosh
« Reply #1632 on: March 17, 2016, 09:08 »
Keep it warm too. I find a hot water bottle helps open it up again.
[Three Word Rule]

I occasionally write stories. Find them HERE

I also race cars from time to time on my YouTube Channel

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #1633 on: March 17, 2016, 09:17 »
being 20 is weird because i never imagined being in my 20s and now all the kids of the world think i'm at the age of being an adult but i still don't think im anywhere close at this point

also the guy i liked for such a long time is dating some girl and that's weird too because liike idk i keep seeing all their tagged photos together and i'm like "not sure if i wanna keep seeing this stuff because he says he's going to introduce us when i get home so i should desensitize myself orrr just ask facebook not to show me that stuff". also low key i think im prettier than her BUT he must like her for other reasons which feels worse ahaha

it's not as bad as it could be though because i have a guy here in italy i really like... i mean its going to be over once we get on the plane to fly home to different sides of the USA but still
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 09:24 by Kpyna »

Offline Inferna

• Joeno Fan
  • not heroic but i try
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #1634 on: March 17, 2016, 09:33 »
Was supposed to have my first meeting with my mentor today in Glasgow but she emailed to say she's not feeling well. Bought a train ticket yesterday for nothing lol. I'm debating about still going through but I have like no money until payday tomorrow so I can't even go on a wee shopping spree :( but yeah now I'm going to have to wait another two weeks to meet unless I go down while I'm at home but eh