Author Topic: Level 100 Blissey Secret Bases  (Read 5097 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Raphetty

• Streetpasser Extraordinaire
  • Name Rater Hater
  • 54 Mii Plaza Accomplishments; 924 Plaza Population
    • View Profile
Level 100 Blissey Secret Bases
« on: December 15, 2014, 14:06 »
I found this in an ORAS guide on Smogon.

You will need the Level Release in your Secret Base, and make sure you clear out any Secret Pals you already have (say goodbye option). You will also need the Dive HM to reach the Secret Meadow.

First scan in all the QR codes in the image from the Secret PC, then go to the Secret Meadow and add everyone from the secret bases as Secret Pals. Now you can go back to your own secret base (you may need to wait a day), and you will have 5 trainers each with 3 level 100 Blissey. Don't forget to use the Level Release before battling them. The Blissey all have Healing Wish as their only move so they will kill themselves (which will fail if they don't have another Pokémon to send out) and are carrying a Toxic Orb. I like to set it to Triple Battle as it's faster and 3 Pokémon will gain more XP from the battle, but then their Healing Wish will always fail.

3DS FC: 3067 - 6449 - 6265 ... Sun trainer name: Rafipi ... X trainer name: Brennica
Omega Ruby trainer name: Moga ... Alpha Sapphire trainer name: Rosella

Offline Ledyba

• Judge, Jury, and Executioner | <3 Kelly!!
  • Senior Staff Member
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
Re: Level 100 Blissey Secret Bases
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2014, 22:56 »
Nice post. :)

I can say these are very useful, been using them for about a week, with lucky eggs (found from Dexnav Peppilers) and exp power level 3, can get low leveled fully EV trained Pokemon battle ready quickly. 

On a releated note, I really like the desgins of the secret bases, they're very creative.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2014, 18:55 »
My brother is about to scan these, I'll do it eventually too. Nice job man.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Raphetty

• Streetpasser Extraordinaire
  • Name Rater Hater
  • 54 Mii Plaza Accomplishments; 924 Plaza Population
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2015, 19:01 »
One more thing to mention is to be very careful with recoil moves.. I attacked one of the Blisseys with my level 64 Talonflame using Brave Bird, and the recoil KO'd it from full health, so I didn't gain any XP.

3DS FC: 3067 - 6449 - 6265 ... Sun trainer name: Rafipi ... X trainer name: Brennica
Omega Ruby trainer name: Moga ... Alpha Sapphire trainer name: Rosella