Author Topic: SITE: Looks Better!  (Read 2296 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Typhlosion

SITE: Looks Better!
« on: July 21, 2010, 20:32 »
So people, I know what you're thinking, what is Typhlosion up to now he's finish University?

As you may have noticed the Anime section is filling up at a terrifyingly fast rate but more excitingly, I would like to direct your attention towards the main site.

While a lot of the sections still need filling, my project to do exactly that is well and truely up and running now, and my hours today have been spent reorganising absolutely everything. No long is it all just a column of unorganised names of sections - there are now structures, levels and I hope you'll all find it much, much easier to navigate now. With any luck, a few visual changes will also be following very soon!

Feedback is of course all valued.

Enjoy.

Offline Ledyba

• Judge, Jury, and Executioner | <3 Kelly!!
  • Senior Staff Member
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
Re: SITE: Looks Better!
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2010, 20:35 »
Lovely work. : D just two things.

i) In the game section, would it be more helpful and more attractive to place Black And White at the top followed by DPP/HGSS.  Just gives the impression we're keeping up to date I guess.

ii) The main RPG's, such as the upcoming Pokémon Black and White!

Should be RPGs.  ' or cobining words such as don't..  Pendatic! But it was bugging me.

Nice work though. : D

Typhlosion

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2010, 20:47 »
Lovely work. : D just two things.

i) In the game section, would it be more helpful and more attractive to place Black And White at the top followed by DPP/HGSS.  Just gives the impression we're keeping up to date I guess.

ii) The main RPG's, such as the upcoming Pokémon Black and White!

Should be RPGs.  ' or cobining words such as don't..  Pendatic! But it was bugging me.

Nice work though. : D

I want to keep the games in order but I've reversed the order so BW/HGSS/DPPt are all now at the top. Also fixed the typo. Thanks Rexy.

Offline Ledyba

• Judge, Jury, and Executioner | <3 Kelly!!
  • Senior Staff Member
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2010, 20:49 »
No problem.

-returns to Coccon-.

Offline Mulholland

• Senior Staff Member
  • Sentret Fan
  • Poyo?
    • View Profile