Author Topic: Battle Frontier  (Read 1683 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Angelic Lapras King

• The Angelic One, The King of Kings, The Piller Of The Land Of The Lapras and a PUK Mod.
  • Elite Four Member
  • Fan Rotom
  • Angel Wings! Please Guide Me And The Lapras!
    • View Profile
    • My DA Gallery of Maddness
Battle Frontier
« on: May 27, 2014, 20:28 »
If anything, this facility's just GOT to be in the remakes!

As well as the challenges and whatnot, I hope the Frontier Brains make more of an appearance outside of battle, like randomly exploring the island or Hoenn at different times of the day or even a chance to rebattle them outside of their facilities like the Dojo in HGSS.

Oh and Anabel and Greta. Just coz. ;P 

"What did I say would happen if you got onto my back Oak?"

Offline Petzbreeder

• Also known as Brally
  • Joeno Fan
  • I play my games in French sometimes.
    • View Profile
Re: Battle Frontier
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2014, 20:42 »
The battle frontier is most likely to be in this game as it is one of two places where the friend safari could be (the other being in place of the safari zone). I don't know about the frontier brains being outside the battle frontier but I do know Scott will be in the storyline at some point as he was in emerald.

I'd like to see the frontier brains using mega evolution, it wouldn't be fun otherwise!

Offline Devmode

• Pokemon Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2014, 07:00 »
When they released the gameplay trailer today (or yesterday, not sure) they also revealed a revised map of the hoenn region, and the area where the battle frontier would be located was covered by clouds, so one may think it may or may not be there, but in my opinion i think it will be there because battling and competition has been trending harder (well, it's always been there, but its come around a lot more) these days and also those clouds are covering the entirety of the battle frontier's landmass, at least according to it's appearance on the old official map. I'm quite curious about the black and purple swirly stuff at the top 0.0
Here is a link to the map, if it doesnt work, just check it out on blocked i guess:
http://images.nintendolife.com/news/2014/06/e3_2014_pokemon_omega_ruby_and_alpha_sapphire_deatils_revealed/attachment/1/630x.jpg

• The Angelic One, The King of Kings, The Piller Of The Land Of The Lapras and a PUK Mod.
  • Elite Four Member
  • Fan Rotom
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2014, 00:24 »
10 days to go and not a single word on the Battle Frontier. T.T I know they're probably saving it as a post game surprise for new players but still.

Havent forgiven the dropping of the My Room feature for the Johto remakes... T.T

• Elite Four Member
  • Fan Rotom
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2014, 19:09 »

So so SO hoping this supposed "Famitsu scan" turns out to be true. >.< If so, it dates the Battle Frontier for July, around the £3 mark, and Scott gives you the item to view your Frontier Symbols.

But again, you know how these fakers are getting better..... T.T

Offline Clairefable

• worst jobby
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
    • abandon hope all ye who enter here
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2014, 21:03 »
I wouldn't get you hopes up since I'm 99% certain the character art used is taken from the manga. But I wouldn't mind if I were wrong!

• Elite Four Member
  • Fan Rotom
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2014, 21:59 »
I wouldn't get you hopes up since I'm 99% certain the character art used is taken from the manga. But I wouldn't mind if I were wrong!
True, but its not uncommon for magazines to reuse art like that, especially if Nintendo hasnt released any new artwork for our Frontier Brains (Not to mention the manga's probably more well known over there), which they'll probably save for either a more formal or later announcement to spread the news over the 7 month waiting period...

...or it could just be a fake. XD But hoping all out!