Author Topic: Characters launch!  (Read 1860 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Joeno

• WebMaster
  • Senior Staff Member
  • Name Rater Hater
  • "It's only love, what is everyone so scared of?"
    • View Profile
    • PKMN.NET
Characters launch!
« on: September 04, 2010, 13:38 »
It's still bare bones, it still needs a number of updates, but trust me, we're working on that. We figured it'd be best to give it to you now so you can see where we're going with this and give us a reason to continue its development.

Ladies and gentlemen, we're happily announcing the release of the new Characters feature!

Having been in development for some time, and finally finished, this new information feature should provide you with more information on the various characters appearing in the anime, both for a longer time and (and this will take more work) in fewer episodes.

We still need to make a number of updates and so on, having mostly used our old characters section, but don't worry - we'll get there eventually. Give it a spin and tell us what you think of it so far!

Thanks to Rob for his invaluable help in getting all the data entered!
« Last Edit: September 04, 2010, 13:49 by Joeno »
Peter <3<3<3<3

Pong And Beyond - Playing through 1001 video games before we die...

P-O-K-accent-E Balls!

Offline Dragonpika

• Call me Kay~
  • Elite Four Member
  • Sentret Fan
  • blub!
    • View Profile
Re: Characters launch!
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2010, 15:58 »
Haha, I was looking forward to this =]

Looks like it's gonna be great when it's finished!

Maybe the Pokémon section for each Trainer would look neater if it just showed a Pokémon plus any of its evolved forms on one line? Since it's just one individual Pokémon (Misty, for example: her Togepi evolved into Togetic, but she owns both a Staryu and a Starmie). Just a thought =]

Looks like a great addition to the site though, thumbs up for all the hard work!

wake up, kids
    we've got the dreamers disease