Author Topic: Random Fact About Yourself  (Read 238640 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
Re: Random Fact About Yourself
« Reply #2385 on: December 13, 2011, 03:22 »
Im over confident at times, then Im shy, I also would love the chance to go back in time to chance things, then again things happen for a reason, which I do beleive and have pretty much followed for years.

I also hate most vlogs with such a beautiful passion, along with game montages, the last ones I truly enjoyed were L4D hunter montages a few years back... montages have really gone downhill.

OranBerrySandvich

« Reply #2386 on: December 17, 2011, 17:35 »
I prefer sad endings in movies, books, etc.. I just feel that, if it's the end, it has to leave as big an impact as possible. Though, everyone dying doesn't quite do it - one/a few well-selected deaths and/or events are what make me misty-eyed.

kr9q

« Reply #2387 on: December 17, 2011, 17:39 »
I am the only one in my family who actually dislikes pie. After that thing at the YMCA, never had pie since then.
Story time!
A few years ago, we were making apple pie. I was around the age of 5. The day after, when we were gonna eat the pie, I was told there was a small fire in the kitchen where the pie was baking.
I never ate pie since then, as I think it is a fire hazard and a threat to humanity.

Offline Mondo Oowada

• Joeno Fan
  • Super High School Level Gang Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #2388 on: December 17, 2011, 17:40 »
I despise mint with a passion.

Offline IvanWolf♥

• J+D S+K A+M
  • Joeno Fan
  • "Is the plot releveant or...?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2389 on: December 17, 2011, 17:45 »

AWWWW MINT
I love mint so much it's delicious plain and as a flavouring <3

Your star will shine... And then it will fall.

kr9q

« Reply #2390 on: December 17, 2011, 17:55 »
Oh, and another thing. I am very squiemish and I love to read stories with blood in them. Like AnneriaWings Lab Rat. It's about Danny getting captured and tourted by his parents. In his ghost form!

Offline Sizacu

• Sentret Fan
  • hello everyone
    • View Profile
« Reply #2391 on: December 17, 2011, 23:14 »
Depending on how the book I'm reading seems, I can go either way with sad or happy endings. Often, if the book is a horror (which it usually is), I'd prefer a sad ending with one of the main characters who make an actual impact in the storyline die and/or suffer horribly from whatever is causing the mayhem/disease/whatever in the story.
However, if it's an adventure, fantasy or some other genre, I prefer a sad twist with a happy ending. oh, and if I'm reading a romance, the people must fall in love realistically. I can't really count meeting someone 'fit' and going out with them 'falling in love' because well uh.. the relationship is kind of meaningless? the two people have to know eachother well enough or at least have some things in common haha.

Captivating Radiant Elegant Serene Seraphic Enchanting Lovely Immortal Adorable

Are you interested in spriting, or improving it?

Offline Catstorm

• *MEMERS 4EVER 2K14*\\HONORARY MEMBER//
  • Joeno Fan
  • ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2392 on: December 18, 2011, 06:16 »
I have a severe hatred for optimists who can't see the sense in something, like those who don't know when to forfeit because they can't win. Being stubborn and being optimistic are two different things. Either thatm or I'm just a very bleak person who can't tell when to use his heart, not his head.
That seems logical for things that aren't fun if you don't win. (If you know you don't understand the class, switch out kinda thing?) This is hypocritical to me, but don't be hard on yourself or anything about your ideas; writing down your thoughts is a good thing and helps lower stress, or so it seems to me. (All my posts. In the "What's confusing you?" thread. sdfhskjh)

I don't like the taste of mint chocolate, or dark chocolate for that matter.

Oh, and another thing. I am very squiemish and I love to read stories with blood in them.
Shoot, that happens to me. I can't watch emotionally disturbing movies. Ever. But then I read comics and watch TV shows that have plenty of blood in them.

You know what's weird? I like anime from the 1960's. For example, Kimba the White Lion and Speed Racer. However, I don't watch a lot of new anime except for things like Yu-Gi-Oh! and Pokemon and Digimon.
macaw5: *at a lunch table*.... I only have one question. Where did the table come from
i dont go on this site almost at all any more so feel free to check out my
tumblr, deviantart and
youtube

Offline Mondo Oowada

• Joeno Fan
  • Super High School Level Gang Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #2393 on: December 18, 2011, 12:16 »
I am a die-hard fan of Invader Zim and would murder Fanboy and Chum Chum to get it back if possible.

Offline ~Evanscence~

• Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
    • My Fanfiction account (I've added quite a bit!!)
« Reply #2394 on: December 18, 2011, 14:33 »
All of my pets are named after food.
My dog - Cocoa
My cat - Kitkat
My chicken - McNugget
Another Chicken - Teriyaki

I'm sensing a pattern
Signature disabled. Please read the rules!

Offline That Girl in the 'Roo Suit

• "You'll go far with your compassion. But unless you have the tenacity, you'll never make it to the top"
  • Elite Four Member
  • Sentret Fan
  • WE ROXOR U THEN U AM CRY
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #2395 on: December 18, 2011, 14:55 »
lol I called one of my chickens Nugget once!

I am generally more awake at 4am, than 4pm.
-~-
Well did she make you cry? Make you break down?
Shatter your illusions of love?
And is it over now? Do you know how
To pick up the pieces and go home?
-~-

kr9q

« Reply #2396 on: December 18, 2011, 15:38 »
I am a die-hard fan of Invader Zim and would murder Fanboy and Chum Chum to get it back if possible.
Yay! You're just like me! Though, I'd kill Tuff Puppy to get Danny Phantom back. Before I was banned on a Pokemon website, my password had something about Butch Hartman and Danny Phantom. But, that's all I remember.
Quote from: Catstorm
Shoot, that happens to me. I can't watch emotionally disturbing movies. Ever. But then I read comics and watch TV shows that have plenty of blood in them.
I mean like, I can watch shows like NCIS and I can prick my finger (Against the wishes of the Endo team. They say I should be 16 before I start doing everything) just fine but, I wouldn't be able to actually WATCH someone get murdered or watch my mom get attacked by may cat and start bleeding. That's just the way I am.

Offline Catstorm

• *MEMERS 4EVER 2K14*\\HONORARY MEMBER//
  • Joeno Fan
  • ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2397 on: December 18, 2011, 18:13 »
^Yeah, shows like NCIS and Bones I can watch fine (it sure is fun to stare at dead bodies XD) But I can't stand needles/shots/inserting sharp objects into one's skin *shiver*

I like reduction of responsibilities. For example right now I have nothing to do pretty much and it feels weird because I feel like I SHOULD be having to do something but I don't.
macaw5: *at a lunch table*.... I only have one question. Where did the table come from
i dont go on this site almost at all any more so feel free to check out my
tumblr, deviantart and
youtube

kr9q

« Reply #2398 on: December 18, 2011, 18:22 »
^Yeah, shows like NCIS and Bones I can watch fine (it sure is fun to stare at dead bodies XD) But I can't stand needles/shots/inserting sharp objects into one's skin *shiver*
I do that myself. Tiny little needle in a thing that I call a pricker. Put it on my finger and press a button and hope that blood comes out so I can test my Glucose levels. I also draw and give my own insulin. It's not fun but, it has to be done and I have to do a good job or no Pump for me.

I am the smartest person in my class but, only about the Endocrine System. The Pancreas is NOT part of the Digestive System, Ms. Pacellio!

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2399 on: December 18, 2011, 18:54 »
IF WE'RE TALKING GORE AND BLOOD DID YOU KNOW THAT HOMESTUCK IS PRETTY GOREY WHEN YOU TAKE AWAY ALL THE PRETTY COLOURS
something for you to think about

i develop a crush on most people if they're nice to me
life as a lonely teen mtv real life stories

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ