Author Topic: CiTV (UK) to show Season Two of Pokemon the Series: XY  (Read 3622 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Umby2000

• Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No! Its Mature Advice Girl to the rescue... again! Thanks Mark for Raoul. ^^
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Prefers PUSA over 4Kids. Yay.
    • View Profile
Erm... yeah. I was in two minds as whether to post this. ^^;; I don't usually start a new topic when CiTV start showing new episodes of an ongoing Season as since it's fairly obvious when a Season has "ended" you know to keep an eye on the listings for more episodes when it hasn't... and by fairly obvious, I mean the title changes. -coughs innocently- But this is still Pokemon the Series: XY we're talking about... so yeah. Two minds. But since Pokemon.com are sure that this classes as Season Two, I thought I'd better post a heads up. ^^;; Ahem. According to my Sky TV Guide, CiTV are to start showing Season Two of Pokemon the Series: XY at 5pm on Monday 6th April 2015. I've checked my listings for the following days and I don't see a second episode... so it's possible that the new episodes are going to be shown once a week on Mondays from now on. Which isn't fun for me but may be fun for you. -.- Yay.

---

Edit: Yeah, I guessed right. =P On Monday 6th April 2015, CiTV showed "Pathways to Peformance Partnering" at 5pm. According to my Sky TV Guide, CiTV are going to show the next episode - "When Dark and Light Collide" - at 5pm on Monday 13th April 2015. -prods- Looks like they're showing the new episodes weekly on Mondays after all.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2015, 16:09 by Umby2000 »

Offline Turner

• forum scourge
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
Re: CiTV (UK) to show Season Two of Pokemon the Series: XY
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2015, 16:26 »
Damn, I'd rather see these on a Saturday morning rather than Monday while I'm still at work.

Offline Umby2000

• Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No! Its Mature Advice Girl to the rescue... again! Thanks Mark for Raoul. ^^
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Prefers PUSA over 4Kids. Yay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2015, 19:57 »
Damn, I'd rather see these on a Saturday morning rather than Monday while I'm still at work.

With my broadband speed supposedly (emphasis on the word "supposedly") hovering around 1.5mbps, I pretty much blank any adverts related to Catch-Up and Streaming Services as I have enough fun trying to get YouTube to work... which would explain how I forgot to mention iTV Player in my original post. ._.;; -headdesks- I don't know if it would help you but all Pokemon episodes shown by CiTV recently (including Pokemon Movie 17, seemingly) are available to watch on iTV Player up to a month after their original broadcast. Sorry I didn't mention it in my original post, I just completely forgot about the service. >.<;; Sigh.

Offline Turner

• forum scourge
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2015, 01:27 »
With my broadband speed supposedly (emphasis on the word "supposedly") hovering around 1.5mbps, I pretty much blank any adverts related to Catch-Up and Streaming Services as I have enough fun trying to get YouTube to work... which would explain how I forgot to mention iTV Player in my original post. ._.;; -headdesks- I don't know if it would help you but all Pokemon episodes shown by CiTV recently (including Pokemon Movie 17, seemingly) are available to watch on iTV Player up to a month after their original broadcast. Sorry I didn't mention it in my original post, I just completely forgot about the service. >.<;; Sigh.

Yeah it's cool thanks, there are loads of ways of watching Pokemon online but if it aired on Saturday mornings it'd be a real throwback waking up and watching Pokemon with a big bowl of cereal.