Author Topic: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?  (Read 529715 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Moon Chaser

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
Re: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?
« Reply #1650 on: February 01, 2011, 22:07 »
I (somehow) broke the microwave and then ask my mum to get me a micky pizza. She didn't know about it until she tried to cook it and the microwave wouldn't turn on.

PiPlUp_94

« Reply #1651 on: February 01, 2011, 22:22 »
I don't know wether to stay on or not next year for 6th year.
The only reason i want to is to get a few more highers and adv higher art so i can make a folio to use for art college.
the schools changing the timetable completly too, 8 periods mon to thurs and 4 on friday, (we've got 6 a day atm) with compulsory pe for 5th and 6th years.

Everyones saying i'd be better staying on than going to college so idk at all :/

ginrei

« Reply #1652 on: February 01, 2011, 22:32 »
I pissed my 6th year up against a wall, but it wouldn't do you any harm to stick it out that extra year if you're really unsure; at least you'd have something to fall back on in the future if need be.

Having said that, if you're serious about art and not too fussed about anything else, there are courses at college you can take to get yourself a shiny portfolio~ I did one a couple of years ago since I didn't really have anything having left school yeeeeeeeeears ago, and the stuff we did was miles apart from what we did at school.

.../has possibly complicated things further idk

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #1653 on: February 02, 2011, 00:09 »

i will smack her full pelt with a bag of dicks for such lies

edit: lol this will probably get me a lot of dirt from people assuming i'm like homophobic or w/e so jsyk i ain't mad that zach's """"got a boyfriend"""" now even though he's supposed to marry me, i'm mad because WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU FUEL THE ALREADY RIDICULOUS FLAME THAT IS THE FACT THAT JONATHAN AND ZACH ARE TOGETHER?! i know it's ~*~*~*adorable*~*~*~ and telling people about celebrity relationships gets you internet cred or whatever, but honestly? keep his goddamn private life away from the kids that will take it seriously and pry into it please. it's only gonna put a lot on strain on the people involved and for god sake HAVE YOU SEEN SOME OF ZACH'S FANS?! FLOWERGATE, ANYONE? a vast majority is just waiting to leap right in and try to get to know everything about him. that includes everything outside of his acting career which should be kept WELL AWAY from his personal life because of these fans.

it's nice that he's [supposedly] happy, but couldn't this person keep it to herself? it's just going to cause problems for everyone now that she's said that whether it's true or not. ugh.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2011, 00:22 by sylar »

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Wrath of Zuruggu

• Sentret Fan
  • Flailing with arrogance since 1990
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART account
« Reply #1654 on: February 02, 2011, 14:26 »
Totally just walked all the way down to the shops and forgot the baked beans. I guess we're just not destined for each other. On the up side I did get bourbons.

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #1655 on: February 02, 2011, 23:51 »
Sometime before saturday I have to get some microsoft points for my xbox. I just cant be bothered.

Offline Sebastian Moran

• ᕦ(ಠ益ಠ)ᕤ Tries too hard
  • Elite Four Member
  • Fan Fan
  • the pride of roast britain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1656 on: February 03, 2011, 10:51 »
Bought a National Express card, as a coach is less hassle than taking many different trains home. OR SO I THOUGHT. 
Well, I used National Express once before and it was fine... but I then decided to complicate it with this card, as a kind of promise to my mother that I would come home more often. My fault for not buying this card earlier, though, because it hasn't arrived in the post and my ticket is invalid unless I present it with the coachcard. My ticket is for this evening. 
Simply put, unless by some unlikely miracle the card arrives this afternoon when I get back from my exam, I'm going to have to buy another ticket or not go home this weekend, even though I'd like to see a family friend I haven't seen in a year who has come over from the US and will be staying with us |: 

Maybe one of my flatmates picked it up from the post before I could get to it and has put it somewhere. But as they've all finished their exams so are sleeping off their hangovers until six in the evening every day, I probably won't see them. 
Unless I can book another ticket for Friday, see if my card arrives tomorrow, and hopefully still have the return ticket count for Sunday... but if it doesn't count and I find that out while I'm at the station then I am quite simply screwed as I need to get back for first thing Monday. 
I'm not a happy bunny. 
Then again when am I ever, eh? Eh? 

arrrg, sitting here angrily eating skittles and angrily looking through my notes on the wonders of cells and DNA when suddenly, UCAS tour. 
oh god just because nobody else is here don't all stare at me D: 
Behold, a shining example of a student: eating sweets with notes everywhere and hair which I believe is known in the trade as a "Lee Ingleby". 

« Last Edit: February 03, 2011, 11:01 by Mr. Dalliard »

be humble,
for you are
made of earth.

be noble,
for you are
made of stars.

Offline The Entertainer

• If people learn from their mistakes, then I must be the smartest person in the world.
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1657 on: February 03, 2011, 14:08 »
Sometime before saturday I have to get some microsoft points for my xbox. I just cant be bothered.
Lol I totally gave up on my xbox, too much hassle.
dark lugia spirit #1 /jkickit /smooth moves/ the entertainer

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #1658 on: February 03, 2011, 14:36 »
that people aren't posting in the Pokémon IRL roleplay.

-coughPOSTcoughRIGHTNOWcough-

Offline MOP

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1659 on: February 03, 2011, 23:52 »
Home in London for a few days and was doing my laundry. Let me just say that boxers are essential and that a fly is the most horrible thing in the world without them. >_<

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1660 on: February 04, 2011, 01:04 »
If I am going out tomorrow, I don't have any clean jeans to wear, and my hoodies need ironing...... MUM!

Joke

Sextus isnt in my book anymore! He was like, the most badass person in the book.

ginrei

« Reply #1661 on: February 04, 2011, 12:18 »
NO GAS FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Guess who isn't having a bath today!

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1662 on: February 04, 2011, 17:33 »
On CoD my emblem was a dog in a microwave, Im sure someone reported it.... its a polar bear now.

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #1663 on: February 04, 2011, 19:51 »
2 things

jack isn't letting me on tf2

and the other thing

his excuse is "oh i've had a bad day at school"

jesus he's not the only one...

i was walking up the stairs with my friend, y'know, not making a nuisance out of myself or anything, and what do i hear?

"oh is that a boy or a girl?"

it's aimed at me. i know it is. it's not the first time i heard it. i know i don't dress overly girly and i dress slightly more like a lad would dress, and i know my hair is short but it's not that short, not as short as it has been. so what do i do? i end up crying in the toilets for a little while because it just won't leave me alone, and jack thinks he's the only one with problems at school. i'm doing freaking a-levels, he's only in goddamn year 8! he's got nothing to bloody worry about.

also new minecraft server map do not want.

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1664 on: February 04, 2011, 20:11 »
Wales has done really crap so far, I know they can get back and its only the start but COME ON!!!

England is annoying me right now, the team is annoying me. (before flame wars start).