Author Topic: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?  (Read 529636 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Milsap

• Hates everything
  • Fan Fan
  • The only person who is permanently angry
    • View Profile
    • Six String Tings- Guitar Related Tosh
Re: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?
« Reply #1755 on: February 16, 2011, 01:46 »
this is the best copypasta ever made in the history of copypastas made.

Copied and pasted from my Facebook page. Yes.

I'm annoyed by the childishness and selfishness exhibited by a certain girl on my floor. I'm hoping someone gives her a piece of their mind
« Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 12:18 by Milsap »
[Three Word Rule]

I occasionally write stories. Find them HERE

I also race cars from time to time on my YouTube Channel

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #1756 on: February 16, 2011, 15:01 »
don't you just hate it when you pick up the phone and there's silence/a guy with a really strong indian accent with a resoundly english name yet his accent is so strong that you can barely understand it?

:|

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #1757 on: February 16, 2011, 15:09 »
omg thats racist loz!!!!!!!!

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Milsap

• Hates everything
  • Fan Fan
  • The only person who is permanently angry
    • View Profile
    • Six String Tings- Guitar Related Tosh
« Reply #1758 on: February 16, 2011, 16:01 »
don't you just hate it when you pick up the phone and there's silence/a guy with a really strong indian accent with a resoundly english name yet his accent is so strong that you can barely understand it?

:|

I do hate it. I've had three this week alone. It's the inconvenience rather than the actual accent.
[Three Word Rule]

I occasionally write stories. Find them HERE

I also race cars from time to time on my YouTube Channel

ginrei

« Reply #1759 on: February 16, 2011, 16:33 »
So apparently one of our neighbours is holding a parcel for me. But everytime I go round to pick it up, there's no one there.

WHY CAN'T THEY JUST BRING IT HERE
IT'S LIKE TWO DOORS AWAY

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #1760 on: February 17, 2011, 10:31 »
My only contact time today was my 9am seminar. Now I need to a) find out if the door to the launderette has been fixed, because the handle had apparently been broken off so the door can't open, and b) find something else to do until 4pm at the earliest because I said I'd wait for my friend to finish lectures before I go to Asda. And I said I wouldn't start catching up on my portfolio until next week so we can do it together, but I've just found out we only have 5 weeks before the hand-in date and we're about 6 weeks behind, with 5 more weeks to do. Fuuuuuuun. :\

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #1761 on: February 17, 2011, 14:18 »
i kind of actually hate it when people say they're artists and then make a deal out of their age

YEAH I'M 13 DEAL W/ IT

now if they actually had a style which made my jaw drop and my bank card leap out of my pocket to COMMISSION THEM IMMEDIATELY i'd take the '13' as something to be even more WOWed by

but when you're spamming the same style that you developed from tracing screencaps from the show death note that you claimed to draw, i don't care what age you are and it's really not impressive if you're 13 or 17 or whatever.

now my point in question is this kid on subeta. her signature is 'yeah i'm 13 stop asking and get over that my art is good'
her art is far from good. it's actually kind of terrible. fyta level. she's not joking either, she genuinely thinks she's amazing.
her lines are too shaky, but she claims that's her style [great excuse or greatest excuse] and that it's ok because it's with a 1px brush
her shading... dodge and burn has never been more abused. i'm sort of irritated by how much she uses it because of the abuse on my eyes.
granted, her colours are lovely and they go so well together... but it doesn't take a genius to figure out how to compliment a colour.

this might seem like i'm being elitist but really i am not saying that i'm better than her. if it isn't obvious to you that i dislike my own art based on my posts before, then let it be known now that i do it for fun and expression. i don't really ever like the outcome, but i throw it out there anyway in case others do. and it's been shown multiple times that people do. i appreciate that.

but really, confidence is a good thing [which i wish i had more of in this field], but i'm sure everyone is aware of the fine fine line between confidence and arrogance. she's crossed it along with a lot of others i know.

i'm sure she'll improve over time. most people do. unless you're squidbiscuit. then you can go ahead and use the 'it's my style' excuse. you're not going anywhere. but i hope she either realizes that she can and will improve and that her arrogance now is nothing short of embarrassing.

sometimes i hate being so critical of everything and everyone. i'm such a bully innit

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #1762 on: February 17, 2011, 15:02 »
rrrrrrr 3 hours till work and still my tutorial work sits undone along with the rest of the stuff i needed to do why is it so hard to do anything

fyta level.

rip fyta ;_;

stuff about "i think i am in the top ten of deviantart" people

oh my god yes this

there are people who are excellent at drawing and should draw more (yes you if you're reading this i want more biro sketches on my desk by midnite tonite!!!!!)

but there are some real chasethehedgehog types out there who trace the same stuff over and over again and think they are the best thing since sliced bread and then the "i am 14!!!!! deal with it" or the even more confusing "i have aspergers so you can't say anything mean to me!!!!1" and i'm just like fdhjfsfkj why do i even go on deviantart any more

and when you politely suggest to them they should branch out a bit cos diversification in artistry is goodor they should study anatomy before going into manga drawing they fly into a rage and it's all "my style" (no hfdhf style is not a substitute for skill) and you're just jealous my work is good and then the white knight army comes and then fdhfjhdsh

it makes me feel like some complaining elitist idiot all "I AM THE AUTHORITY ON DRAWING!!!1" even though i barely draw much and i need to improve my skill a whole lot but humility and quiet confidence in ones art never really goes amiss tbh.

i mean, sure, they shouldn't be shooting the damn stuff to death before it's even off the page like i do with my stuff but oh my god

edit: good god i am so ranty and i hate it
« Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 15:34 by xhanatos »
           

Offline Sebastian Moran

• ᕦ(ಠ益ಠ)ᕤ Tries too hard
  • Elite Four Member
  • Fan Fan
  • the pride of roast britain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1763 on: February 17, 2011, 15:13 »
I really want a sandwich but I have no bread and cannot be arsed to go and get some. 
I'm going to put the kettle on and see how long it is before I start eating jam and possibly peanut butter straight from the jar. 

Also I have work to do that I appear to not be doing even though it has now fully reached the "really quite urgent now" stage. Two chemistry tutorials and an astrophysics homework. Sitting there and looking at me. 
With their eyes made out of words. 

I mean I could spend a couple of hours drawing things with a biro 

also, my ankle. 
Dear god what did I do to it it's not as though I ever do any exercise so I don't have an explanation for why it's being like this 

« Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 15:28 by Mr. Dalliard »

be humble,
for you are
made of earth.

be noble,
for you are
made of stars.

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #1764 on: February 17, 2011, 15:31 »
aaah hurry up and update steam before i go crazy mad here

o wait.

PiPlUp_94

« Reply #1765 on: February 17, 2011, 20:16 »
haha actually back on here because i'm so bored but not back
tumblr is doing my head in. i follow a heap of green day fans who a lot of them happen to be mcr fans and there's some interview with Gerard on kerrang or something and they keep posting stupid things about the mcrarmy and stuff and its irritating :| and obv i can't rant about it on there because i'd lose like all my followers lololol

Offline Liam

• 1337 Donator
  • Fan Rotom
    • View Profile
« Reply #1766 on: February 17, 2011, 20:20 »
My brother. I want him to go away for a while.

Webby2

« Reply #1767 on: February 17, 2011, 20:39 »
I've got nothing to do... literally. I can only have a quick go on the computer and then I've got to do something until Skins is on...

I feel hungry too. I suppose I should do some food...

Offline Sebastian Moran

• ᕦ(ಠ益ಠ)ᕤ Tries too hard
  • Elite Four Member
  • Fan Fan
  • the pride of roast britain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1768 on: February 17, 2011, 20:55 »
Going home this weekend. Which isn't bad, but I couldn't get hold of anyone on the phone because apparently nobody picks it up and I don't know the mobile numbers of the family friend who is housesitting or of my sister [my phone went through the washing machine a while ago which cleaned the exterior of dirt and the interior of data]. 
So I booked the coach tickets anyway because I was told to "come back in a couple of weeks" and it's been a couple of weeks. 
And now it turns out that this particular weekend, the family friend is going to London and my parents are still away and I've no idea where my sister is. 

Ah well. My dad's still there and I didn't get to see him last time I went home, so that's good. Plus I'll have time to get some work done if there's nothing happening, har. 
Because right now I'm just glaring at this astrophysics question and haven't even started on the chemistry which should have been in for Monday. 
Arsetrophysics. 

Of course I tried phoning again today and someone picked up. Turns out that next weekend is the best weekend but I can't get a refund on my ticket so damnit I'm going home for the weekend regardless. 
Plus I might finally get to pick up this elusive coachcard, because after being on hold to National Express [and when I finally got through the first time my phone decided it was bored of receiving signal and would cut me off] one's been sent to the interchange and I just hope that it does turn out to be there when I pick it up tomorrow or I am doomed. DOOMED. 

Yeah that'll do. 
I like how I sound unbelievably angry when really I'm sitting here tutting. 
Tutting solves everything. 

« Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 21:04 by Mr. Dalliard »

be humble,
for you are
made of earth.

be noble,
for you are
made of stars.

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #1769 on: February 17, 2011, 21:35 »
I should have asked her if she could ask her friend if I was bugging her *facepalm*

My guitar has a crack down her its pickguard, I still use it, and if it breaks completely I'll repair it.

Nearly got enough for an electro acoustic, it won't be amazing, but hey I don't have much at the moment.