Author Topic: The three line "How ya doin'" topic  (Read 97596 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
Re: The three line "How ya doin'" topic
« Reply #390 on: October 01, 2014, 17:21 »
More Student Loan repayment stuff needs sorting, tbf I think it's only just to confirm a set up for paying it back but I need to go on JSA to prove I've got some form of income. Being an adult sucks =/

Offline Spriter

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: October 01, 2014, 17:41 »
I've discovered I could, in theory, get from here to Birmingham via train for a NaNo preparation event.

Money y u not around anymore

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: October 01, 2014, 18:26 »
 I'm going to have to tweak my personality again for that confidence factor.

I've got no issue talking in front of large crowds and I'll happily play guitar/sing but when I'm around people I'm too chilled and I'm guessing they think I lack confidence.

I also need to work on that mental filter.

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• so this one time i put milk in the kettle
  • Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: October 01, 2014, 22:36 »
really sad news about alice gross

i'm from around the same area and can name 3 or 4 people who are going to be completely broken by all this =[[

thanks gl <3

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: October 02, 2014, 02:18 »
I think I've swallowed something whilst trying to sleeping because it now feels really weird to swallow saliva, as if something's blocking it. All I can think of is it being a spider so I won't be getting to sleep any time soon =/

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: October 02, 2014, 18:35 »
 Me and my friend just had a big discussion about "us". We'll either call it quits or work through it.

Offline Spriter

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: October 02, 2014, 20:37 »
Apparently this pretty nice girl likes me Oo

So looks like I'm getting somewhere with life :D

Flip side is that I'm now caught inbetween the girl who likes me and the girl I like.

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: October 03, 2014, 02:24 »
legit mad about tesco's shoddy garbage, you'd think the baking/greaseproof paper would be able to do something as basic as "not stick to things even when oiled like in the instructions" but no put anything on it and enjoy ur ripped up baked goods, like they wonder why they're gettin crunched in the groin by deutschhoppe überalles

i mean i suppose i get what i deserve really, usually i buy my baking paper from aldis/lidls cos it is good and works and is all proper silicone coated/has a bunch of fancy certifications on it but yeesh

maybe admist the Upper Management "what do you mean all that sodding about not doing our jobs is biting us in the ass????" thing that tescos is doing right now will teach them not to cut so many corners in all their crappy ways in the future (yeah right)
           

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: October 03, 2014, 03:18 »
i was in a car accident yesterday. i'm alright, some guy in a truck just smashed into the back of my car while i was stopped at a stop sign. anyways, i love my car, so my first thought was, "oh, this is alright, i'll just have to drive around with a big dent in my car for a while and then he'll pay for it to get fixed..." except i ended up noticing that he damaged the side paneling of my car, and since my car is old, that part is all one piece. to fix it, me and my dad both put our heads together, and the guy would have to pay out $3,000 to fix the damages

now i'm trying to decide if i want my car to be fixed and good as new, or if i want to make some $3000 from this and call it a windfall, since my car is 13 years old, but it still has at least 3 or 4 more years of life in it. tough choices...

(and for the record, with the exception of the brake light which i could change myself for ~$70, it's just cosmetic dents)
(this also wasn't three lines but i my internal monologue about my car is just killing me)
« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 03:21 by Kpyna »

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: October 03, 2014, 07:02 »
a dude who owns an isolationist totalitarian regime literally got so fat on cheese he broke his own ankles this is great (yes i know Old News shut up who cares)

does anyone else not find this the one highlight of this godforsaken earth, that ludicrous and hilarious things like this get to happen????
           

Offline Clairefable

• worst jobby
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
    • abandon hope all ye who enter here
« Reply #400 on: October 03, 2014, 10:27 »
Whoops might have just bought Video Games Live tickets for Glasgow next year even though my friend and I are going to Manchester for it at the end of this month and I've been twice already in the past anyway.

I think I have a problem.

also why did I agree to work today when Smash 4 comes out uuuurrrgh

Offline Milsap

• Hates everything
  • Fan Fan
  • The only person who is permanently angry
    • View Profile
    • Six String Tings- Guitar Related Tosh
« Reply #401 on: October 03, 2014, 11:36 »
now i'm trying to decide if i want my car to be fixed and good as new, or if i want to make some $3000 from this and call it a windfall, since my car is 13 years old, but it still has at least 3 or 4 more years of life in it. tough choices...

You'd be better off getting a new car wouldn't you? Dunno about the used car market in the US but over here you can get a decent set of wheels for £3k easily.
[Three Word Rule]

I occasionally write stories. Find them HERE

I also race cars from time to time on my YouTube Channel

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: October 03, 2014, 19:52 »
Just seen a vid from when we went to America 6-7 years ago, Christ I've changed a lot since then

Doing another job application tomorrow too, it'll be as a cleaner in the local hospital but since my Dad will give me a personal reference as he works in the NHS I might have a better chance of getting it =o

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: October 03, 2014, 20:31 »
You'd be better off getting a new car wouldn't you? Dunno about the used car market in the US but over here you can get a decent set of wheels for £3k easily.

3k will really only get you a car as good or worse than mine, to be honest. Now, if I were to take the 3k, sell my car in its current shape for another 2k or so, then I would have 5k which could probably get me something that would be alright. But, by alright, I mean early 2000s car with 100k + miles that may or may not be someone else's headahce. My car is 2002 with 80k miles and runs really well. So, I might just fix what needs to be fixed and put 3k towards my tuition or something.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: October 03, 2014, 21:48 »
Went up for a pass while playing football today and this jerk (I'd like to use a different word tbh) decides to be funny and completely lays me out on the gym floor. However, I later got him back by picking off what should've been an easy catch for him. Even though it hurts to sit, so worth it.

Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN