Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 ... 10
Random Randomness / Re: Everyday Accomplishments
« Last post by Umbreon#100 on Today at 01:31 »
 I think I just asked the person I'm with if she wanted to be my girlfriend near the end of one of our dates since we were really into each other.

Caught a Kangaskhan yesterday since they're over here only for a few more days. Also finished the first book in the Demonata series. Not sure if I've mentioned or not since I type up a tonne of posts, get sidetracked, then leave the message.

It was really good. I thought I spoiled the ending for myself because I read the second book first and even though it was probably over 10 years ago, I still remember the twists and the ending aha. Either way, the ending wasn't spoiled and it was actually pretty good.
Your Art / Idea For YouTube Channel
« Last post by The name master on Yesterday at 21:38 »
I think this goes here.... It is about art I guess....

I had an idea for my YouTube channel to interact with my subscribers (and other people on YouTube) where they, make (Pokémon) art. You can draw it (paper or otherwise) or if you can't draw (stickmen etc, which is fine) you can do do something else, even build something on Minecraft if you want) and send a link to the image on the disscussion section of the channel and I'll show the best ones in a video.

Maybe it could also be art based on my videos if you want.

What do you think?

I bet no one will send anything!
Random Randomness / Re: first world problems
« Last post by The name master on Yesterday at 21:28 »
^You seem to have some unresolved issues there. Just saying
Yes.

I want to make some new channel art for my YT channel, but I don't know the dimensions.
« Last post by SirBlaziken on Yesterday at 20:18 »
but how do you get to the bit where you're actually in a relationship with the person you wanna be with damn it

Don't ask me, I wouldn't know.

After finding out most of my graduating class views me as a narcissistic arrogant piece of scum that isn't worth the oxygen (i'm quoting this mind you), i've started to be more honest with people. It's going really well.
« Last post by SirBlaziken on Yesterday at 20:15 »
^You seem to have some unresolved issues there. Just saying

nana's going into a hospice tomorrow

I had to do some hospice work during clinicals for my STNA, so I can feel it. Hope everything transitions smoothly.

I feel like i'm being stabbed in my left shoulder.
« Last post by The name master on Yesterday at 19:41 »
shrug emoji

maybe if you stepped back and thought about why they were punishing you then you'd get your stuff back but whatever man. you're blowing things way out of proportion
I did. Simple human error.  I could have very easily fixed (by going back and getting what I'd forgotten)

But as usual, parents (mine at least) don't think that way. And they punished me as if it was lost forever and couldn't be found. Got it the next day (again, could've got it the previous day) but everything is still my fault (as usual) I can't remember everything! And I couldn't do the work we were doing with a big lump in my pocket (so I put it down somewhere safe)
« Last post by Shaymin on Yesterday at 19:19 »
Did I forget to mention they made me unnecessarily unplug it, which is going to be a ***** to plug back in? And for what exactly? Leaving something somewhere I could easily have gone back and got.

I could maybe understand 1-2 weeks not being allowed on it. A year though? I would respond but it would be mostly words not allowed here.

And they just add these stupid rules (charge your computer downstairs is the latest one)
shrug emoji

maybe if you stepped back and thought about why they were punishing you then you'd get your stuff back but whatever man. you're blowing things way out of proportion

nana's going into a hospice tomorrow

and i decided drawing and playing overwatch was a grand idea now that my right wrist is kill
« Last post by The Shrub Dragon on Yesterday at 18:03 »
i just got free wifi at this here tube station
« Last post by Petzbreeder on Yesterday at 15:56 »
my left arm always hurts. maybe i should stop sleeping on it

I have the same issue, but my right arm is the one that hurts.
« Last post by The name master on Yesterday at 15:27 »
yea coz parents who set mild boundaries are totally awful am i right
Did I forget to mention they made me unnecessarily unplug it, which is going to be a ***** to plug back in? And for what exactly? Leaving something somewhere I could easily have gone back and got.

I could maybe understand 1-2 weeks not being allowed on it. A year though? I would respond but it would be mostly words not allowed here.

And they just add these stupid rules (charge your computer downstairs is the latest one)
Pages: [1] 2 ... 10