Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 ... 10
Random Randomness / Re: Everyday Accomplishments
« Last post by Shaymin on Yesterday at 21:49 »
What is that?
chronic pain for no apparent reason. you know like, when you have a bruise and you brush against it and it hurts? it's like that. but no bruises. and everywhere.

on the plus side, the pokemon go community day was today with 3 hours to catch surf pikachu and this gorgeous lil beaut spawned
« Last post by Petzbreeder on Yesterday at 19:52 »
fibromyalgia

What is that?

I'm getting my hair cut on Tuesday. The problem is that I'm at my art group during the time of my appointment and I hate to not be with my friends.
I've made a sort of compromise though. I'll go to my art group, but come home a little earlier than usual for my hair appointment. That way, I'll get my hair cut and I'll get to be with my friends on the same day.
Random Randomness / Re: first world problems
« Last post by SirBlaziken on Yesterday at 18:09 »
My cousin stole my mom's phone, credit card and checkbook when she came over last night. We recovered the latter 2, but her phone is as good as gone. She turned it off then turned it on long enough to turn the location tracking off.
Forum Games / Re: Whaddya Listening To Version 1.3
« Last post by KEROU 犠牲 on Yesterday at 07:25 »
np: Danny L Harle - In My Dreams [Broken Flowers EP]
« Last post by Shaymin on January 19, 2018, 17:52 »
I finally got a got damn Official ™ diagnosis for fibromyalgia! I went to see a young locum a few times who actually listened and was honest with me. So now it's real and I can say "yes, I have this eat my entire ass DWP."
« Last post by Milsap on January 19, 2018, 13:49 »
YouTube's changed the criteria for the Partner Program meaning you now need 1k subscribers and 4,000 hours of view time to make it in. Means smaller channels that are growing legitimately through putting out content regularly are being put back a few steps but I can see why they're doing it- Trying to stop those who upload things illegally and collect the ad revenue on views alone aren't making the money they were.

I wasn't making that much money off my channel and I wasn't in it to be a YouTube star, just make a few extra quid to finance my hobby, but it feels a little annoying because I'm putting in the work in, was getting a decent return for it, only for it to stop.

Apparently it's because of the Logan Paul scandal, but I dunno.
Media / How can I record videos remotely?
« Last post by Petzbreeder on January 19, 2018, 13:37 »
I have a Canon Powershot SX620 HS camera that is capable of both still images and videos.

Using an Android app on my phone called Canon Camera Connect, I am able to remotely take pictures with my camera, but not videos. Are there any apps or anything I can use that can remotely record videos too?
« Last post by Petzbreeder on January 19, 2018, 00:38 »
I feel like someone has shoved a city up my nose. I'm so bunged up, it actually hurts.
« Last post by Petzbreeder on January 18, 2018, 21:28 »
I discovered my phone can connect with my digital camera, so I can now take pictures remotely.
« Last post by not chloe on January 18, 2018, 15:13 »
Been back at uni a week and already wish my housemates would bore off
Pages: [1] 2 ... 10