Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 ... 10
Random Randomness / Re: first world problems
« Last post by Shaymin on Yesterday at 23:38 »
I have a lava lamp and a plasma ball among other things that I want to sell, but every shop I've tried so far don't take them. I can only try one more shop that's open on Tuesday (bank holiday next week and closed Friday-Sunday) Or try another shop I already tried again (hopefully someone who works there who might be interested will be there)
try ebay, your local facebook selling group or that shpock app. you'll have better luck that way
« Last post by The name master on Yesterday at 19:18 »
I have a lava lamp and a plasma ball among other things that I want to sell, but every shop I've tried so far don't take them. I can only try one more shop that's open on Tuesday (bank holiday next week and closed Friday-Sunday) Or try another shop I already tried again (hopefully someone who works there who might be interested will be there)
Random Randomness / Re: Everyday Accomplishments
« Last post by The name master on Yesterday at 19:15 »
I got a Gameboy Color. Now I just need a game to play it! XD

7K subs on YouTube.
« Last post by Petzbreeder on May 25, 2018, 13:26 »
When I was in the car going to Sainsbury's, a first aid kit fell onto my lap.

I was effectively attacked by a first aid kit. The irony of that is hilarious.
« Last post by SirBlaziken on May 24, 2018, 13:31 »
So last night we were turning into the gas station and the car behind us decided that we weren't turning fast enough, so they sped past us and almost hit the car. We lay on the horn and they point a gun at us, leading to a huge confrontation and the police being called. They said we had the gun, and seeing as how the security cameras at this gas station are suspect, nothing will be done.
« Last post by Milsap on May 21, 2018, 11:48 »
500 YouTube subscribers in just under a year. Pretty decent going.
« Last post by SirBlaziken on May 21, 2018, 04:58 »
I won the outstanding senior boy competition for my school. So basically i'm the male face of the graduating class.
« Last post by Otter Hands on May 19, 2018, 17:04 »
 Found out that I did well with my third year project so I'm pretty chuffed considering how heavily my overall degree will be influenced by my grade. I also nabbed myself a shiny Charmander so I've got a shiny Charizard, so that's nice.

Pages: [1] 2 ... 10