Author Topic: first world problems  (Read 403130 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 13 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
Re: first world problems
« Reply #3285 on: August 01, 2017, 16:14 »
If you get full you save the slices for either breakfast or you heat it back up for lunch. No regrets there at all, unless it's just frozen pizza in which case unlucky son.

Preach my dude.

My keurig is not working. We tried deep cleaning it but it's not working .-.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #3286 on: August 01, 2017, 22:06 »
I have had Pizza Regret before. Not sure if it's the same with everyone (and it typically depends on the size of the pizza/slices) but for me, yeah, four slices is typically when I start thinking "hey maybe that was kinda piggish of you" at myself, too. It's why I try not to eat more than two slices at any given time. (if there's excess, then cold pizza from the fridge can be a nice treat in the morning)

this guy knows whats up. pizza is a totes Treat food for me cos it is just way too unbalanced and Bad a food (if i dont eat at least one or two veg with two or so meals a day my digestives play up. also i guess its healthy to have veg?????) so its only an Occasional food and ofc my brain just goes total mental with this Pleasure Food and then after the long delayed satiety response sets in (ur body takes a while to tell you its full and if ur a nerd you can't even tell what its tellin you so well) and then i die

it could also be the majority of pizza is totes trash food and the only good pizza is one you make yourself but i been real lazy lately

I've never had pizza regret before tbh.

give it time and im sure you will know the slow motion stomach explosion pain of Pizza Regret sooner or later in life. and when u do i will be hoverin over goin "i waaaarrrnnedd uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" like the grim reaper except like, i dunno, my scythe is made outta pizza or something. i dunno if it is a thing of Age but it will come to you toooooooooooooo //ghostly voice// 

i now own a fidget spinner and i'm disgusted in myself
but i have adhd it's ok

i too suffered the irony poisoning and want one but im rly fussy and haven't found the Ideal one yet. i dunno if they do Floral fidget spinners tbh and even then itll all be gross organic salad bar Cath Kidston floral and not cool moody goth floral like i want
           

Offline Clairefable

• worst jobby
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
    • abandon hope all ye who enter here
« Reply #3287 on: August 01, 2017, 22:14 »
So all year I've been going on about wanting a new TV
Finally find one that I like for a good price (49 inch smart tv, £300)
Get some money from the parental units for my birthday towards it
Picked it up from Tesco earlier this evening
Get it home and spend a good hour or so sorting out my living room to set it up
IT'S GOT A BIG DIRTY CRACK IN THE BOTTOM CORNER

phoned customer services who said to just take it back to the store but I just wanted to play splatoon 2 on a stupidly big tv is that so much to ask

also my current tv stand is too small so I'm gonna need to fork out £££ for a new one to sit this  behemoth on top when it's replaced aaaarrrgh
« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 22:18 by Clairefable »

Offline The name master

• The name rater's rival!
  • Joeno Fan
  • I rate your nicknames (unofficially)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3288 on: August 01, 2017, 22:43 »
First time on a claw machine and I didn't win! Now I'll never get that Goomy plush!
😭😭😭😬😬😬

I think the claw machine in Toy Story is a load of unrealistic rubbish! The claw wouldn't hold Buzz while Woody's pulling him! Those things can't grab, let alone grip anything!
Thanks to Inferna for one of the many reasons why I love Dragonite!

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #3289 on: August 01, 2017, 22:58 »
i too suffered the irony poisoning and want one but im rly fussy and haven't found the Ideal one yet. i dunno if they do Floral fidget spinners tbh and even then itll all be gross organic salad bar Cath Kidston floral and not cool moody goth floral like i want
i went into claire's and they wanted eight quid for a spinner like!!!!!!!!! they looked cute but eight pound get tae heck
so instead i got a pink glittery one for a pound at poundland and i haven't stopped spinning it. i frightened my dogs with it, coz it's cheap as chips it's probably gonna spin and impale in someone's eye in a few weeks but it'll be cool

rly want a fidget cube tho........

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #3290 on: August 02, 2017, 03:01 »
First time on a claw machine and I didn't win! Now I'll never get that Goomy plush!
😭😭😭😬😬😬

Whoa whoa whoa, hold your horses! Are there seriously Pokemon claw machines these days? Because those are pretty much two of my favourite things combined right there.

That actually reminds me of how rigged the ones were when I went away with the missus since it was a case of the plush genuinely being too heavy for the claw to pick up so we ended up flip-flopping it into the chute.

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #3291 on: August 02, 2017, 05:05 »
My ears are peeling now and they hurt

Offline Inferna

• Joeno Fan
  • not heroic but i try
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #3292 on: August 02, 2017, 05:58 »
So I saw a consultant at the hospital yesterday and apparently my retina has been detached for at least 6 months but because I've not really noticed it until now they want me to wait another 3 months 🙃 Going to be fun waking up every day thinking 'will I go blind today?'
He was reluctant to operate cause of my previous operation on my eye and because I'm so shortsighted. Just angry and annoyed at the terrible hand of cards I've been dealt in general ugh

Offline The name master

• The name rater's rival!
  • Joeno Fan
  • I rate your nicknames (unofficially)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3293 on: August 02, 2017, 08:12 »
Whoa whoa whoa, hold your horses! Are there seriously Pokemon claw machines these days? Because those are pretty much two of my favourite things combined right there
Yes. Come over to the UK. I was just visiting my Grandma when I saw the machine filled with Goomy, Pikachu and Meowth!

EDIT: Had a second try. Guess what happened.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2017, 18:12 by The name master »
Thanks to Inferna for one of the many reasons why I love Dragonite!

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #3294 on: August 02, 2017, 22:06 »
I am mentally and physically exhausted

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3295 on: August 04, 2017, 19:06 »
 Why is underwear so expensive? I don't get it.

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #3296 on: August 05, 2017, 04:53 »
I'm worrying a lot for a friend of mine. Him and his brother live with his aunt and uncle. Between practices for swing band a couple days back, he was told to leave his band stuff in the car when he was dropped off at my house along with my sister. When him and my sister get to the second practice that day, his brother was told to grab his band stuff. He grabs his instrument but not his music. The band director asks my friend about it and he tells the truth, so he goes to his brother and he tells the truth and has to do a lap. My friend is told it's because he didn't hold his flute at the right angle. His brother then proceeds to tell his uncle (who has progressing Alzheimer's) a complete lie. He gets up in my friend's face and demands an explanation, and when he tries to explain, he doesn't even get a chance as his uncle grabs him by the neck and throws him into one of the chairs, almost hits hi and basically throws him out of the house. My friend immediately came to my house, and we finally get his aunt on the phone. Once she comes to pick him up and head back, she stops in to talk to my mom and basically condones the brother lying (my sister overheard his brother talking to his friend saying he was mad he had to do the lap and wanted to get my friend into trouble) and said my friend was wrong for actually following instructions, and he may not even be allowed to come back to my house, even though he really did nothing wrong.

So he's in a situation where he gets blamed for everything with a ticking timebomb of an uncle (who sometimes can't control himself I do get that) and may now have no way out short of flat out running away. His aunt and uncle swear up and down they don't have a favorite, but my friend's younger brother gets away with basically everything and if my friend puts a toenail out of line he gets in huge trouble (and I have witnessed this myself in the past). I am just hoping he is allowed back so he has an out of that situation because I have a sick feeling something's going to happen even worse than today. I'm going to try to convince him to go to the same college as me that way I can get him out of there because they may say love him, but after today, they're basically casting him off from what I see.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 04:55 by SirBlaziken »

Offline the bread dragon

• my furniture has come alive
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3297 on: August 06, 2017, 03:32 »
my learner's permit came in the mail today and my picture looks dreadful. also when i gave my signature i spelled my name wrong

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #3298 on: August 06, 2017, 04:11 »
I found out today that every august 5th, the curiosity rover alone on mars sings itself happy birthday and suddenly I feel really bad for it.

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3299 on: August 09, 2017, 19:55 »
 I drank a dodgy energy drink and my stomach has felt funny ever since. I thought I was just getting hungry but I ate dinner and threw up not long after. Not very nice since I was meant to be going out with the missus for food and a film tonight and had to cancel because of all this.

On the plus side, it feels like it's wearing off.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2017, 20:06 by Umbreon#100 »