Author Topic: Send-A-Message Thread  (Read 83524 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
Re: Send-A-Message Thread
« Reply #285 on: June 17, 2011, 17:27 »
dear self

PLEASE STOP ADDING SONGS TO THIS PAYLIST OH MY GOD OKAY THERE WAS ONLY SUPPOSED TO BE EIGHT IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A SIMPLE FST
40 SONGS INSTEAD OF 8 AS YOU PSYCHOANALYSE AN ALIEN FISHBOY FROM A GODDAMN WEBCOMIC ISN'T HEALTHY
GET OUT MORE LOL

- self

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Dracoandy666

« Reply #286 on: June 18, 2011, 00:59 »
Moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooome ntai =]

In other words, take it easy, Momentai =p

Offline BlackStatic

• PKMN.NET's official Lyra and Derpy Hooves fan. I'm not really that active on here anymore.
  • Joeno Fan
  • Call me Ayla.
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #287 on: June 20, 2011, 06:25 »
Dear School,
Thanks for backstabbing me. Trying to get me into a distance ed course, then telling me my two weeks off school are putting my Year 10 certificate at risk. Yeah thanks, really helps with a student's self esteem.

Dear OTEN/TAFE,
Please save me from my godforsaken school. I'll do anything it takes to get into your course - fill out all the necessary forms more than once, label myself as mentally unstable, claim I have learning disabilities, whatever it takes. Just let me into your course and save me from this damn public high school.

Dear art/photography classmates,
Stop being such egotistical farts. You don't know everything, so stop acting like you do. Your jokes aren't funny either, they just make you look stupid. Also, your female friends are stupid for following you so mindlessly. I pity them and their wasted IQ.

Dear Ms. ___,
One of the reasons I tried to get out of school is because I'm getting bored with Photography. It was a cool alternative to Drama in Year 9, but even now I don't think I'm hipster enough to find it entertaining. You're a great teacher and have a great approach to teaching your subject, nothing against you personally, but I'm bored with the subject and fail to see any career opportunities within said subject.

Dear ___,
Why would the lesbian be dating a gay guy who's two years older? Think about it for a minute before your baseless jokes and accusations backfire on you. Also you're ugly and have no hope of ever getting through school, but then again I will salute you for successfully ruining my Math classes. Congratulations, jerk.

Dear me,
Learn to suck it up and take it like a man.

Offline Trekkie WhoLocked Fangirl!

• Name Rater Hater
  • I'm a nerd. And I'm a girl. Anyone got a problem?
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: June 20, 2011, 06:45 »
Dear the haters... Shut your ugly faces and stop obsessing over your already perfect lives, you don't know what a hard life is because you get handed everything on a plate, well you know what? Mummy and Daddy cant be there to clean up your messes forever. So grow up, stop being Juvinile ****** and get a bloodly life! signed, the 'weirdo who has no friends'
Sherlock & John
Spock & Captain Kirk
Doctor Who & River Song

My OTPs are weird, but they are mine! <3

Offline Lord Raven

• token american
  • Senior Staff Member
  • Fan Rotom
  • Oh, I haven't had a cavity in over forty years.
    • View Profile
    • GTS+
« Reply #289 on: June 20, 2011, 07:00 »
dear marmalade on toast,

as a hater i am deeply offended

LoL (lots o' love)

~ Mercenary Raven ~
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 07:26 by Mercenary Raven »
Signature disabled. Please read the rules!

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: June 20, 2011, 07:32 »
Dear mercenery raven, sorry I offended you... XD
Sherlock & John
Spock & Captain Kirk
Doctor Who & River Song

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: June 22, 2011, 03:16 »
dear nate,

i wanna see your 3DS

and other things

(by that i mean his legend of zelda game and his ps3 of course you sick pervs -_-)

-liz

Offline ~Evanscence~

• Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
    • My Fanfiction account (I've added quite a bit!!)
« Reply #292 on: June 22, 2011, 04:25 »
Eric-
Every day I greet I can't stop thinking about you. I've tried so hard, but I can't bring myself to hate you. Over and over, I've questioned that same thing that's been haunting ever since you got together with her. Why not me?
I know I have many faults, I'm nothing special. I'm not pretty, I'm not top of the class, but you of all people should know how I strive to get to my goals. You've seen me run, you've seen me try to be part of the team, you've seen me trying to show you what I really am. And everyone has told me to get over you, they keep telling me that someone who ignores me like you do doesn't deserve me, but I know fully that they're wrong.
I can't help but want you, I can't help but keep those images of you in my head, I can't help but hope that your relationship fails so I could be the one that just maybe you'll notice and accept. It's a stupid dream, but all stupid realities must have some sort of fantasy for a little relief, and I can't get over that my dream, my fantasy, my above-most desire is you.
Sure, I'll admit that this is my hormonal feelings getting the best of me, but you don't realize just how much I've wanted this. Track freshman year--just over a year ago now--is when I started looking at you differently, when I saw just what sort of person you were. It started with seeing you smile.
Maybe I should've acted when I had the chance, then we wouldn't be here right now, me writing you a message that you'll never receive. I wouldn't have shed all of those tears after I asked her that one question, "Are you really his girlfriend?"
You never did realize just how much that hurt, hearing that simple "yeah" from her mouth. I had to purse my lips to keep from welling up before her, tightened my face, and walked away. I didn't get that far before it all came out. The tears just kept coming, no matter how much I wanted to hide them.
I beat myself up--and I still do--for being so foolish as to actually think you could possibly be interested. But that doesn't change anything. I still adore that sweet smile you have, that cute laugh. But now I know they're not meant for me specially, and that fact always makes me feel like stabbing myself to get it all over with.
My friends try to help me carry on with things, telling me there's still someone out there for me, to just forget you. But I always turn to them and question in my eyes, "Yeah, but why can't it be him?" Because I don't want anyone else, I don't want to forget you.
I just want you.
If things were just that simple. I could only wish. And I do only wish. That's what I think about while in my own personal silence, when left alone to my thoughts. Thoughts of you always fill that emptiness. And  if only I could just block them out, conceal them, so that maybe I could wake up from this illusion that I'm caught under then maybe things wouldn't be so complex.
Yeah. Right. Too bad complex is too small of a word for this.

-Mariah
P.S. I'm sorry for thinking that maybe you liked me too.
Signature disabled. Please read the rules!

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: June 22, 2011, 06:35 »
^hang in there babe, everything will be alright^  dear whoever invented maths... Your lucky your dead... I hate you... because of you I failed my maths exam... Hope your happy! :-( cause i'm not
Sherlock & John
Spock & Captain Kirk
Doctor Who & River Song

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #294 on: June 22, 2011, 08:32 »
to the drivers who drive around in broad daylight with your headlights on

TURN THEM OFF IT IS NOT DARK YOU IMBECILES

from me.

to valve

I demand meet the medic comes out today I CAN'T WAIT 24 HOURS *explodes*

from me.

Offline TrickTester

• Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: June 22, 2011, 09:33 »
Dear ---

Hey, so it's my birthday on Friday and i respect that it's also your brother's but stop using the excuse that I.m too young too come out too because your brother's girlfriend is the same age as me and SHE can go. Also, yes I.m very jealous of your wonderful date who you invited. If you miss nx birthday on Friday then Saturday? Wait! You have a friend round, is it really THAT HARD to maybe invite me too so I'm not alone for my birthday? Wait wait, your date was moved from Saturday to Friday, so your friend was coming round and so was your date? How selfish can you be, i asked if i could, you knew it was my birthday and it's so freaking hard for you to make it not lonely for me.

signed, link.

SWPT! Sword-Wielding-Pokemon-Trainers!

Love me for never and ever and never forever...

Offline Piccolami.

• Joeno Fan
  • cheers Rich for the Rocket Ampharos <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: June 22, 2011, 12:14 »
Dear AQA,

please please let the Chem5 exam be as nice as the Chem4 and the Biol5 exams! Edexcel have managed to ruin my life a bit so please keep up the good work exam-wise on Friday!

love,

Claire the Student
human beings in a mob
what's a mob to a king
what's a king to a god
what's a god to a non believer
who don't believe in
anything

Matty Cahill

« Reply #297 on: June 22, 2011, 12:22 »
Dear "the big man upstairs"

Please be nice to me by letting me have some way of moving out of this hell hole. It'd go a long way to making my life so much better. Getting into Uni would be a massive bonus too... but that's something I'll have to sort out.

It'd mean a lot... I'd say like you wouldn't know but you probably do haha

Oh, if you'd make me an Adventurer in a far away land, that'd be even better. Man, life would actually be cool then.

- Alex

Offline ShiraBliss

• The Girl Who Leapt Through Plot Holes
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Doot Doot Time to Animoot
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: June 22, 2011, 15:47 »
Dear Valve,

As unnervingly ecstatic I am about the Meet the Medic video, this also means that I literally cannot wait another 24 hours. It's against nature itself o_o

Also... how long after Meet the Medic will we get the Meet the Pyro? When will we FINALLY learn the Pyro's gender?! (My money is on female).

Love, ShiraBliss C:
"I believe in the power of Love and secure WiFi!"

Homura Akemi (c) Puella Magi/Mahou Shoujo
Pokemon (c) Nintendo
Homura sprite done by me C:

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #299 on: June 22, 2011, 15:49 »
Dear Valve,

As unnervingly ecstatic I am about the Meet the Medic video, this also means that I literally cannot wait another 24 hours. It's against nature itself o_o

Also... how long after Meet the Medic will we get the Meet the Pyro? When will we FINALLY learn the Pyro's gender?! (My money is on female).

Love, ShiraBliss C:

I second this.

To Looshie
Pllleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaase make it on tonight I missed you by 2 minutes when I got home and 15 minutes when I had to leave TTATT I want some more Pascake Vikky RPs ;n; It helps me stave off madness when it comes to waiting for Meet the Medic oh god i can't wait any longer *splode*
Love Myth :>