Author Topic: Pokemole Season 7?  (Read 1706 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
Pokemole Season 7?
« on: March 14, 2015, 21:04 »
I was just reading up on the old Pokemole series (I love the series) and suddenly at the top I see season 7. Was that there before or was that just made?
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemole Season 7?
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2015, 22:12 »
i dunno i dont really follow pokemole, but i thought typholosion ran it? hasnt he quit the site :?

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2015, 22:15 »
Yeah, he did (read the intro to the second challenge of season six episode 6 if you didn't already know that), which is what confuses me. Unless someone else is doing it or he came back in secret, I have no clue to what this is.

Edit: It was removed, so what's up with this?
« Last Edit: March 16, 2015, 00:13 by ShinyBlaziken2000 »

Offline Mockery for One

• Was never a...
  • Rex Fan
  • Naah, this ain't cool.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2015, 12:01 »
It's a fake. Only dummy text is present, we literally know NOTHING about the contestants because of this, and in Episode 1, Bibarel (one of the easily interchangeable contestants) gets the boot right off the bat, but at the end of the only other episode, he/she came back and eliminated everyone else.

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2015, 22:26 »
Erm.... if that was a spoiler, that's a bit disappointing because that would've been a cool twist. Still, i'm kinda confused to why it appear like that.

Offline Typhlosion

• Senior Staff Member
  • Rob Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2016, 20:12 »
Can't believe this topic is nearly a year old and I've only just seen it.. hi!

There was a 7th series planned and work started initially. I think I even have a full Episode 1 draft somewhere (I could always upload it if there's interest) but it never went any further than that for many different reasons. The system we built for PokéMole puts episodes/seasons up automatically based on a date we set in the background - I guess whatever date we put in there temporarily to hide it got passed and the season appeared :P

Really glad you enjoyed it though! I adored writing the series and it was with me for many years. Always nice to hear that people read and enjoyed the series  :) Well worth watching the original two UK series on YouTube if you haven't seen them. You'll see where a lot of the inspiration came from.

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2016, 20:49 »
I honestly didn't expect to get a reply due to how busy you are irl. If you still have the draft, i'd love to see it because I love the series same with pbb, but that's not getting a season 2 anytime soon.

Offline Typhlosion

• Senior Staff Member
  • Rob Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2016, 21:12 »
Things have settled down since I finished Uni and finally got out of retail ;D but I do miss the time I used to have most nights to dedicate to this site (I am about to waste an entire weekend watching House of Cards but that's not the point...)

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B2zi77ZNdKzRaUVjU1hLcG5tVUk&usp=sharing

So this is everything I have. The contestants you saw in the Series 7 section were the actual contestants (and Bibarel did go first). Episode 1 is there in it's entirety and the plans.txt file will give you a basic breakdown of the series and the sort of clues that would have been planted (including an explanation of the clue image that would have been used to promote the series).

... Christ I didn't realise how much I missed this  :tongue2:

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2016, 21:56 »
Sifted through the contents and it looked like another great season. Bibarel probably could've gone far, which is a shame, and unown is obviously hiding something (see challenge 2 if you didn't catch that). Oshawott's IQ is equivalent to Clefairy's, which is probably why they got along so well. Lapras and trubbish seemed a bit iffy, and the guy that everyone loves to hate will be Lord Helix over there. Would've been a great season if it came it be.