Author Topic: CiTV to show Pokemon BW: Adventures in Unova  (Read 2075 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Umby2000

• Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No! Its Mature Advice Girl to the rescue... again! Thanks Mark for Raoul. ^^
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Prefers PUSA over 4Kids. Yay.
    • View Profile
CiTV to show Pokemon BW: Adventures in Unova
« on: May 14, 2013, 17:02 »
According to my Sky TV Guide... starting on Sunday 19th May 2013, CiTV are showing Pokemon BW: Adventures in Unova at 10:25am and 10:50am. -prods- On Saturday 18th, they are showing "Meloetta and the Undersea Temple" at 10:25am and "Unova's Survival Crisis" at 10:50am (the final episodes of Pokemon BW: Rival Destinies). On the Sunday, they are showing "Beauties Battling for Pride and Prestige" at 10:25am (although... for some reason it has a five-minute slot... O.o) and "A Surface To Air Tag Battle Team" at 10:50am. I have no idea if they're going to continue showing two episodes per Saturday and Sunday (that seems unfeasable...) but I thought I'd better give everyone a heads up. -prods-

Disney XD are currently showing seemingly "new episodes" of Pokemon BW: Rival Destinies at 7am (8am on their +1 Hour Channel) at Weekends... however without any Episode Descriptions available on 'i' on Sky's TV Guide and with my sheer inablity to wake up at that sort of time in the morning, I have no idea whether these are infact Pokemon BW: Adventures in Unova episodes. -innocently coughs-

Offline Angelic Lapras King

• The Angelic One, The King of Kings, The Piller Of The Land Of The Lapras and a PUK Mod.
  • Elite Four Member
  • Fan Rotom
  • Angel Wings! Please Guide Me And The Lapras!
    • View Profile
    • My DA Gallery of Maddness
Re: CiTV to show Pokemon BW: Adventures in Unova
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2013, 17:13 »
Because nothing wakes you up faster then Ash and Cilan in dresses. XD

"What did I say would happen if you got onto my back Oak?"

Offline Umby2000

• Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No! Its Mature Advice Girl to the rescue... again! Thanks Mark for Raoul. ^^
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Prefers PUSA over 4Kids. Yay.
    • View Profile
Re: CiTV to show Pokemon BW: Adventures in Unova
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2013, 20:24 »
Because nothing wakes you up faster then Ash and Cilan in dresses. XD

I wonder if Ash considers it a blessing or a curse that he looks good in a dress. ... Ahem.

On a more... serious note, CiTV have decided to start showing just one new episode of Pokemon BW: Adventures in Unova per day over the Weekend from this Weekend. -prods- According to my Sky TV Guide... on Saturday 25th May, they are showing "A Village Homecoming!" at 10:25am... whilst on Sunday 26th May, they are showing "Drayden Versus Iris: Past, Present and Future!" at 10:25am. -prods- Like I said in my original post, I thought it would be unfeasible for them to show four new episodes of Pokemon per week so it makes sense they'd revert back to this... although I would have prefered them to be showing the episodes at 11am like they used to. -innocently coughs- It's not that I'm that lazy... it's just it clashes with something else that's on. -mumbles something about Dragons-