Author Topic: first world problems  (Read 380966 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 11 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• so this one time i put milk in the kettle
  • Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
Re: first world problems
« Reply #270 on: July 09, 2015, 17:09 »
i'm rolling in with 5'2 hi i'm your resident person who can't reach anything ever

everything triggers my anxiety i am going to become reclusive and stop speaking to anyone ever please leave food on my doorstep on wednesday afternoons g od i'm so anxious and embarrassed and uncomfortable all the time i hate this

thanks gl <3

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: July 09, 2015, 17:26 »
 George Osborne (and the Tory government) just shafted thousands of working class students.

Like... all these things are good for the circle-jerkers who were raised with a silver spoon in their mouths since they were going to use daddies money to get themselves through uni anyway, but when you've actually had to work for everything you have whilst going through debt and depression, it's just another nail in the coffin. A student grant is more than just "omg lets get bladdered on Wind Street" it's a life line that would have let me get to and from university whilst paying for any books that I need to buy - I don't want to be put into horrendous scenarios by having an extra loan which will probably just be "pay this off by ur last day or hav ur degree revoked" which is something the conservative government would love.

I understand that the initial loan is paid off once you're earning enough but with an additional loan that's being put in place just to shaft the working class, I don't know what's going to happen and now I'm more unsure about my future.

It's like playing a game against a cheater since the odds are always stacked against you.

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: July 09, 2015, 18:33 »
im so tired?
i have commissions to do but im just. tired. and i can feel myself falling into a depressive episode again. im trying to hard to avoid it but jesus im just so exhausted.
somehow my self esteem is at an all time low and my anxiety is at an all time high. how. the medication should be fixing this. it did for a few weeks.
why cant i be normal lol i need the money so badly but i cant. do. the art. im just too tired. i cant remember the time i wasnt tired or in desperate need of money.

this is first world because mental illness isnt a real illness xD

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #273 on: July 09, 2015, 19:23 »
5'5'' and cursed with a baby face rip

my computer is coming tomorrow and why can't it be tomorrow already

Offline Inferna

• Joeno Fan
  • not heroic but i try
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #274 on: July 09, 2015, 19:36 »
5'3 baby here, my 10 year old brother is almost the same height as me I think he's going to be 6 foot by the time he's 12 lmao

Just had another migraine, already had two this week but my usual triggers are absent rn so I'm blaming it on the weird weather. Just going to sleep it off I think

Offline the bread dragon

• my furniture has come alive
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: July 09, 2015, 20:09 »
im literally not good at anything
but im too lazy to try and fix that

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: July 09, 2015, 20:18 »
i know a cute guy likes me which is nice especially considering he's a pretty cool person except for how i know that us two have lifestyles that are too different to mesh well together... regardless we're going out for burgers but i have a feeling the more he learns about me the less he will like me  B)

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: July 09, 2015, 20:22 »
I still look young, at 22 I got ID'd at a pub I used to go all the time when I was 18. Even with facial hair I can't escape getting ID'd at times =/

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: July 09, 2015, 20:55 »
im out of choc ices. when? when will death come?

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: July 10, 2015, 01:11 »
 I think this depression is surfacing and it's the first time that my temper has gotten worse alongside it but they're both brought on by the most mundane things and I'm usually really chilled out.

Offline the bread dragon

• my furniture has come alive
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: July 10, 2015, 03:14 »
when you can't make a friendship last for more than a few months without messing everything up.......,, at least i can't go much farther down from here

Offline Clairefable

• worst jobby
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
    • abandon hope all ye who enter here
« Reply #281 on: July 10, 2015, 06:12 »
I still look young, at 22 I got ID'd at a pub I used to go all the time when I was 18. Even with facial hair I can't escape getting ID'd at times =/

lol I got ID'd the other day buying drink and I'll be 30 on Tuesday!

Of course now I get totally excited and giddy when someone asks for ID because it means I don't look my age vwv

Offline Milsap

• Hates everything
  • Fan Fan
  • The only person who is permanently angry
    • View Profile
    • Six String Tings- Guitar Related Tosh
« Reply #282 on: July 10, 2015, 09:51 »
What are your choices?

I can have virtually anything I want that isn't 'prestige' (Jag, BM, Merc, Audi etc). Which is the problem. Not that I can't have anything prestige, but that there are loads of great cars available without having to get 40k's worth of badge.
[Three Word Rule]

I occasionally write stories. Find them HERE

I also race cars from time to time on my YouTube Channel

Offline not chloe

• Mulholland Fan
  • never more than 3 hours away from public meltdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: July 10, 2015, 11:23 »
I can have virtually anything I want that isn't 'prestige' (Jag, BM, Merc, Audi etc). Which is the problem. Not that I can't have anything prestige, but that there are loads of great cars available without having to get 40k's worth of badge.

The guy who chose our company car got one of those new sort of businessy looking Mazdas. I can't remember what the model is but it looks almost like a Merc but actually looks really cool in red - unlike Mercs. If it was me, I'd go for one of those.
Credit to Inferna for the teacup Chatot
surPrISE

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: July 10, 2015, 11:32 »
lol I got ID'd the other day buying drink and I'll be 30 on Tuesday!

Of course now I get totally excited and giddy when someone asks for ID because it means I don't look my age vwv

I'm at the point now where I feel like all of that should stop and a lot of the time it has done but when I do get ID'd it is a bit like "here we go again..."

I think the fact I rarely do go out for that sort of thing makes it worse for me, I dunno haha