Author Topic: Sudden Pokemon Liking  (Read 1032 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
Sudden Pokemon Liking
« on: August 16, 2015, 18:54 »
Are there those pokemon out there for you that would didn't really care about until all of a sudden you love them for no reason and you don't know why (or maybe you do and you've been hiding your feelings for said pokemon from everyone)? I have a few.

I had a pidgeot I got off wonder trade and i've used as my fly slave and suddenly I grew attached to it. It's mega is meh for me, but I just like pidgeot now.

Zangoose is another case, only I know why I like it (fanfiction, but not that kind of fanfiction, you know what I mean), because Toxic boost and SD together can be horrifyingly powerful if played right.

Then lastly it's vulpix/ninetales. As a kid, I got a vulpix marble that I lost and somehow found one day among my stuff, then the 2 thread rp series with the zombielike pokemon (some of you know which one) and the rest was history.

So, what about you guys?
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Delicious_Scout

• Pokémon Breeder (For Petz, ask Petzbreeder ;3)
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Buttébutt.
    • View Profile
Re: Sudden Pokemon Liking
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2015, 20:10 »
Regice was my least favourite Regi for a long time, but then I realised that, with Rock Polish, it could achieve a decent Speed and sweep offensive teams or simply demolish defensive teams with its great coverage.

Another of these legendary Pokémon I did not like at first was Cresselia. Yes, pretty big defence, but, apparently, nothing else. But, in singles, if given HP Fire it can actually be a nasty surprise and still be a good wall.

And I grew attached to Raticate due to Joey at first, its ridiculosuly fun sweeps on XY on-line later.
Click on that smexy Tyranaggronigroking to visit my our IV Shop. And possibly buy something.

Offline RioluRiku

• I watch you sleep ಠ_ಠ
  • Rex Fan
  • COME AT ME BROSKI
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2015, 05:14 »
Leafeon in 2013.

I don't know what happened. It was Glaceon at first but then just one day it was just Leafeon

Hasn't changed since then but it happened as well with Sylveon despite not even liking Sylveon at first.

...now it's all the way at the top of my list right with leafeon.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 05:19 by RioluRiku »

adorable. no?

Offline The name master

• The name rater's rival!
  • Joeno Fan
  • I rate your nicknames (unofficially)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2015, 16:50 »
Rayquaza used to be my favourite because he was awesome, but now I like Latias and Latios! I don't do cute and cuddly (usually), but they are cute(ish)   ;D
Thanks to Inferna for one of the many reasons why I love Dragonite!

Offline Specstile

• The Hoenn and Grass type fanatic!
  • Poképprentice Runner-up
  • Sentret Fan
  • Come At Me Bro
    • View Profile
    • FaceBook, only addy if i know you D:
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2015, 13:26 »
tornadus, really ugly until it turned into bird. Still hate thunderus however whatever form

Y FC:0344-9270-9498