Author Topic: The three line "How ya doin'" topic  (Read 97330 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
Re: The three line "How ya doin'" topic
« Reply #210 on: September 11, 2014, 01:43 »
how did it become almost 2am how could this ahppen

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: September 11, 2014, 10:52 »
I feel so rough this morning, nose sorta blocked, headache, drowsiness, I think I want more sleep but I have to stay awake =[

Offline SaRo|Rapidash

• The 9th Gym Leader
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: September 11, 2014, 13:34 »
Signed up to the college rock choir because unless you do something extra currivulur you have to do enrichment studies xD Hopefully it'll be fun
DONT LET THE PEOPLE ON STAGE LEFT KNOW THE SCRIPT
...╚⊙ ⊙╝...
 ╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝

Offline Petzbreeder

• Also known as Brally
  • Joeno Fan
  • I play my games in French sometimes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: September 11, 2014, 14:20 »
One of my inactive Runescape characters had to be renamed as the original name was taken by someone else.
The temporary name Jagex gave me was [#KKA5S7PUK] so I changed it to Kickass Puk as thats what it looked like!

The original name was Slay 4 Power, I think Kickass Puk sounds cooler!

Offline Delicious_Scout

• Pokémon Breeder (For Petz, ask Petzbreeder ;3)
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Buttébutt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: September 11, 2014, 15:52 »
Meloetta's article will be/is very diverse. I like it.

I also noticed the user above has reached Spartan Posts, while I have 557/558. In much less time.

Help?
Click on that smexy Tyranaggronigroking to visit my our IV Shop. And possibly buy something.

Offline Sebastian Moran

• ᕦ(ಠ益ಠ)ᕤ Tries too hard
  • Elite Four Member
  • Fan Fan
  • the pride of roast britain
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: September 11, 2014, 18:39 »
there is no need to feel anxious about having so many posts. just look at raven or liam or any of those other Sad Sacks with 10k+ posts wow look at those losers. 
/casually leans in front of own post count 

amongst all the other nonsense that's been going on (and having to reconsider pretty much everything i want to be doing with my life), i completed my basic bike training. 
i'm now legally obliged to whiz around the roads on a tiny tiny motorbike, which is exciting. particularly because i now have TRANSPORT which isn't a bus. 

« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 22:12 by Sebastian Moran »

be humble,
for you are
made of earth.

be noble,
for you are
made of stars.

Wolstenholme

« Reply #216 on: September 11, 2014, 18:53 »
reading plus classical music = bliss.

ahhh i can feel my heart rate slowing.

Offline RocketMember002

• Joy Incarnate
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: September 11, 2014, 21:17 »
"Why the hell is there suddenly stuff about September the 11th all over the internet?"

*checks date at the end of the day*

"oooooohhhh"

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #218 on: September 11, 2014, 21:27 »
there is no need to feel anxious about having so many posts. just look at raven or liam or any of those other Sad Sacks with 1k+ posts wow look at those losers. 
/casually leans in front of own post count 

amongst all the other nonsense that's been going on (and having to reconsider pretty much evreything i want to be doing with my life), i completed my basic bike training. 
i'm now legally obliged to whizz around the roads on a tiny tiny motorbike, which is exciting. particularly because i now have TRANSPORT which isn't a bus. 
you are one of the saddest sacks of all
i am only worth have of your sad sack

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: September 11, 2014, 21:55 »
Let me just this about 9/11. Today marks a tragic day in American history, but it also has it's heroes. The passengers on flight 93 took control back and pretty much sacrificed themselves for the capitol. Then there's the guy wearing the red bandanna, as he was called. This person played lacrosse for Boston Collage, he saw what was going on and went in to save lives, giving up his own for others. I wasn't old enough to experience this, but hearing about it is amazing that in light of a hopeless situation, they gave their lives for others.

I know this sounds mushy, but that's the truth and that's how I feel. Even though I was born a year before but had no idea what happened, I will never forget the sacrifices these people made as well as the innocent lives that were taken. Never.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: September 11, 2014, 22:01 »
 So I sit down in class and I can hear a girl speaking about me near the back of the class. Nice one. I've got great hearing and the fact that I'm sat alone? Yeah, I just listen to everyone else anyway. I'm not even bothered that she was speaking about me but it's just the fact that it happened.

My photography class has been moved to make it easier for the lecturer's favourite students to get to class. Slamming, I don't see any of my friends because of that change. Thanks. It actually annoys me how much photography revolves around brown nosing and favouritism. You want to win an end of year award? Take crap pictures and brown nose the lecturer.

Also, what's up with these people on Tumblr? There's always someone making a post an issue about ethnicity or gender, trying to stir up hate. Actually, it's usually someone pretending to be Sherlock and giving a very detailed, and pointless, explanation to the subject in the post.

If I post a picture of a dog, I don't want it to be an issue of boy dogs vs girl dogs. I don't want it to be an issue of "why didn't you post a brown coloured dog?", "why didn't you post a light coloured dog?" and I sure as Hell don't give a crap about the ancient anatomy of dogs and why they have different colourations.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: September 11, 2014, 22:46 »
Just lost my second pokemon in my nuzlocke. This time is was my Zubat to a psybeam spinda.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Spriter

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: September 11, 2014, 23:58 »
Seeing 9/11 mentioned here has reminded me that was today...and that realisation took 23 hours and 44 minutes. I'd make a bad American, for sure.

Really disliking doing Biology at a certain school, so I'm changing that subject to another school instead, I think. The school is effectively a building site, and it's pretty darn big and confusing. Also, I dislike the head of science who teaches us and the class is pretty...uncomfortable on the whole.

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: September 12, 2014, 02:46 »
tried to move like 500 bookmarks into one folder and corrupted my main chrome user so now i gotta go and download all my apps and log in to everything again -___________________-

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: September 12, 2014, 03:26 »
 I'm going to try and get to a Careers Centre on Tuesday and ask about military stuff before I go to college.

I'm gutted that all the universities I want to go to will cost a bomb to even get there for open days.

Oh my God, there's a chance that I might be a police officer within the next 5 years.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 03:48 by umbreon#100 »