Author Topic: first world problems  (Read 381721 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 12 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
Re: first world problems
« Reply #2235 on: August 15, 2016, 18:06 »
jesus chriiiiiiiiiiiiist it stinks so bad i want to freaking dIE

Offline the bread dragon

• my furniture has come alive
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2236 on: August 16, 2016, 00:04 »
this school year is going to be awful

i have all but 1 of my classes w some douche i used to be friends with and then he got seriously Uncool and mean and stuff, so that's going to be a headache dealing with probably

also about 50% of my school are just rude people
like why are you...the way you are :(

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #2237 on: August 16, 2016, 01:44 »
I think I'm on the cusp of getting mega depressed for a couple weeks, just in time for school to start

Idk I had kind of just been hoping that everyone was wrong about my seasonal affective disorder because i've been pretty happy for the past 7 months but now I feel awful... Like honestly I don't even sound like I have SAD. I feel like I just get depressed at totally random intervals. But 7 months was like, my record, so that just makes all of this feel way worse

:|

I don't know, hopefully I'm just in a funk and it's because of other stuff in my life. 40 hour a week job stress, not having enough time to socialize with my friends like i wanna, and as an icing on the cake this ldr I started in Italy is waning really hard and I'm having trouble accepting it. I don't know what I expected to happen in the first place. I always knew ldrs were a bad idea.

Offline kindtocrows

• tired wizard
  • Mulholland Fan
  • ask your local askljdlaskjd
    • View Profile
« Reply #2238 on: August 16, 2016, 18:28 »
I've been feeling like crap for the last week or so. Just a constant blah. I don't even know why, it's just awful. I have no energy but I'm so bored. All I can do is sleep. Too bad my sleep's been plagued by nightmares for the last while. I'm starting to wonder if it's the Darkrai plush I bought the other day asking me to take it out of the plastic bag it came in, haha. It's free now, so let's see what happens.

Then there's that fact that I'm worried sick about my friend who's going into surgery sometime. It was supposed to be yesterday, but it got canceled so we don't know when it's gonna happen. It's not an emergency, but still, I'm worried.
When it comes down to it, the difference between healing and necromancy is timing.

Offline not chloe

• Mulholland Fan
  • never more than 3 hours away from public meltdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #2239 on: August 16, 2016, 20:55 »
Did that thing where I went and got my heart broken
Credit to Inferna for the teacup Chatot
surPrISE

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #2240 on: August 16, 2016, 21:25 »
Glad to see i'm not the only one in a funk recently. We can all suffer together I guess.

Just found out one of my friends is having a hard go of it and I feel horrible for him, but there's nothing I can do about it.

My anxiety hit rock bottom earlier today and now i'm just tired and hollow, better than feeling like I want to cry and then run through a wall shortly after.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline The name master

• The name rater's rival!
  • Joeno Fan
  • I rate your nicknames (unofficially)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2241 on: August 16, 2016, 21:42 »
I was playing medal of honour airborne on the xbox, and the only gun I can hit anyone with is a rifle with one of those things you look through.

I have three guns: a rapid firing gun, a handgun (probably a colt 45) and that rifle. I literally (even with the rapid firing) could not hit anything! Once I found out how to get a better aim, I could hit people! But I could only hit with the rifle looking through the aiming thing. I killed lots of people and didn't die, but they make it look so easy!

I make a very good sniper! But unless they have that gun, and a LOT of ammo, I'm going to suck if I join the army!
Thanks to Inferna for one of the many reasons why I love Dragonite!

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2242 on: August 16, 2016, 22:20 »
I can't wait for Sunday when I'll be back at work and return to being dead inside

I'm just very tired of everything; like I'm trying to do things to get my life in proper shape but it's just hard to motivate myself to think it's all worth it.

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #2243 on: August 16, 2016, 23:47 »
i'm a garbage trash child who's a giant massive failure and can't deal with it and is doomed to being a piece of crap forever :)

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #2244 on: August 17, 2016, 18:36 »
Looks like rock bottom has a basement. Anxiety is coming back and I had to leave early last night because I got sick, so I put the rest of the team in a bad spot and I feel awful about that too. Still not feeling great today.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline the bread dragon

• my furniture has come alive
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2245 on: August 17, 2016, 22:32 »
it's like 300 degrees out i don't like it

also school is not fun, i'm not too keen on that either really

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2246 on: August 17, 2016, 22:59 »
Looks like rock bottom has a basement. Anxiety is coming back and I had to leave early last night because I got sick, so I put the rest of the team in a bad spot and I feel awful about that too. Still not feeling great today.

That just means you haven't hit rock bottom yet.

You shouldn't feel bad about it if you were genuinely sick, you can't help that.

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #2247 on: August 19, 2016, 15:26 »
making such a garbage hash of Babys First Returning a product lmao. nothing Wrong with it except it does not Suit My Needs but basically cos its in a uh. well its a Occupational Health thing shall we say. you know. anyway yeh im gonna Lose Money from it cos i forgot to Trial Run before actually gettin a bulk buy of it in

but ugh unfortch but ugh you gotta like. send it. and go and talk to people and sign a thing. instead of clicking a button and it gets sent to you. you gotta organise to send it back instead ive already had to send two nerve wracking emails "oh my god how do i do this im really sorry! ive never returned anything yet. help. thanks! please. sorry! does it matter that i cant send one out of the few back cos you dont accept opened ones?"

the lady im Liasing with is very nice tho. its rly cool that people can be nice when you arei n Trouble i think.
           

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2248 on: August 19, 2016, 19:36 »
my cat doesnt like the toy i bought him 😔

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2249 on: August 20, 2016, 04:22 »
I hate that feeling when your problems flare up and the select few you could talk to about it you feel like you've driven away and the crippling lonerism just consumes you