Author Topic: Movie 18 (Pokémon the Movie XY - The Archdjinni of Rings: Hoopa)  (Read 3871 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Angelic Lapras King

• The Angelic One, The King of Kings, The Piller Of The Land Of The Lapras and a PUK Mod.
  • Elite Four Member
  • Fan Rotom
  • Angel Wings! Please Guide Me And The Lapras!
    • View Profile
    • My DA Gallery of Maddness

I love how these Japanese posters can be sometimes, so busy with many characters and Pokemon in the background. Hoping at least the Japanese blu ray uses this poster as it is quite nice.

But yeah, basically Many Lengendries The Movie. XD Just hope their appearances its just in the last 10-20 mins but we know the track record with Pokemon movies with 1 too many legendries...

Oh and there's an Arceus for anyone who preorders their cinema ticket as well, so that should eventually arrive much like the recent Darkrai event. ;)

"What did I say would happen if you got onto my back Oak?"

Offline Kitt

• Lone Warrior
  • Rob Fan
  • Lone Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Movie 18 (Pokémon the Movie XY - The Archdjinni of Rings: Hoopa)
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2015, 02:07 »
I really hope Ash is nowhere to be seen. Alain might be in the movie because if you have seen the Mega Evolution special 2, when Rayquaza went mega, the Primals awoke from their slumber.

Offline Hahex and Oshawott

• Number 500 of the PUK crew. Who started this anyway?
  • Joeno Fan
  • Holding on to what I haven't got.
    • View Profile
Re: Movie 18 (Pokémon the Movie XY - The Archdjinni of Rings: Hoopa)
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2015, 00:53 »
I really hope Ash is nowhere to be seen. Alain might be in the movie because if you have seen the Mega Evolution special 2, when Rayquaza went mega, the Primals awoke from their slumber.
well i mean he's right there on the poster so you might need to be hoping pretty hard