Author Topic: Raphetty's IV and Pokédex entries shop - 5 IV Pokémon and dex fillers available!  (Read 2837 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Raphetty

• Streetpasser Extraordinaire
  • Name Rater Hater
  • 54 Mii Plaza Accomplishments; 924 Plaza Population
    • View Profile
Welcome to my shop - this should be an easier way for me to fill my Pokédex in exchange for Pokémon with great IVs, though I can also provide Pokémon for your Pokédex should you need them.

SHOP RULES

• You get your Pokémon when full payment is made - for example if trading 5 of yours for 1 of mine you get yours when you trade the 5th one.
  • If you would like your Pokémon to have a nickname, please specify before the trade is made; no tradebacks just for nicknames. I will specify if an in-stock Pokémon can't be nicknamed.
  • If you have any credit left over after making trades, I will make a note of it in this post, and you may use this credit at a later date.
  • If no EVs are specified on in-stock Pokémon, it will have zero EVs.
  • If you would like me to EV train your Pokémon, it will cost an additional 5 credits for the service, or 1 credit to convert a level 100 EV spread to a level 50 one.
  • Please be patient if you are requesting a Pokémon that I need to breed; sometimes this will be very quick, other times it could take hours.
  • IVs are given in the order HP / Atk / Def / Sp.A / Sp.D / Spe.
  • I would be happy to help anyone new to competitive battling, so don't hesitate to ask.
  • My decision is final.

POKÉMON IN STOCK WITH GOOD IVs - 5 CREDITS EACH

Bulbasaur (M) - Modest - Chlorophyll - IVs: 31/31/31/30/28/30 - egg moves: Giga Drain - Hidden Power type: Flying
Bulbasaur (M) - Modest - Chlorophyll - IVs: 31/31/30/31/31/31 - egg moves: Giga Drain - Hidden Power type: Dragon
Bulbasaur (M) - Modest - Chlorophyll - IVs: 31/24-25/31/21/31/30 - egg moves: Giga Drain - Hidden Power type: Psychic
Bulbasaur (M) - Modest - Chlorophyll - IVs: 31/30/31/31/31/30 - egg moves: Giga Drain - Hidden Power type: Psychic
Bulbasaur (M) - Modest - Chlorophyll - IVs: 31/31/31/31/23/30 - egg moves: Giga Drain - Hidden Power type: Ice
Bulbasaur (F) - Modest - Chlorophyll - IVs: 31/24/31/30/15/30 - egg moves: Giga Drain - Hidden Power type: Fire
Eevee (M) - Calm - Run Away - IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31 - egg moves: Curse, Wish
Eevee (M) - Calm - Anticipation - IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31 - egg moves: Curse, Wish
Froakie (M) - Timid - Torrent - IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Skarmory (M) - Impish - Sturdy - IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31 - egg moves: Brave Bird, Whirlwind
Squirtle (M) - Modest - Rain Dish - IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Squirtle (M) - Modest - Torrent - IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31 - egg moves: Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse
Tropius (F) - Adamant - Chlorophyll - IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/x
Clefable (F) Lv.73, can't be nicknamed - Bold - Magic Guard - IVs: 31/31/26/31/31/31 - EVs: 240 HP / 234 Def / 36 Sp.A (ideal for Lv.100 battling)
Latios Lv.100, can't be nicknamed - Modest - IVs: 27/25-26/25/16/28/31 - EVs: 4 HP / 252 Sp.A / 252 Spe (4 EVs should be moved from Sp.A to HP for Lv.50 battling)
Suicune Lv.100, can't be nicknamed - Bold - IVs: 29/26/30/28/31/19 - EVs: 244 HP / 220 Def / 46 Sp.A (for Lv.50 battling change to 244 HP / 248 Def / 12 Sp.A / 4 Sp.D or 244 HP / 204 Def / 56 Sp.A / 4 Sp.D)

POKÉMON IN STOCK FOR YOUR DEX - 1 CREDIT EACH

Pretty much any non-legendary not listed in the other categories. Just tell me what you need!

POKÉMON IN STOCK FOR YOUR DEX - 2 CREDITs EACH

Ambipom, Crobat, Vileplume

POKÉMON IN STOCK FOR YOUR DEX - 3 CREDITs EACH

Gallade

POKÉMON IN STOCK FOR YOUR DEX - 5 CREDITs EACH

Cresselia, Latias

POTENTIALLY QUICK TO BREED POKÉMON - MINIMUM 5 CREDITS EACH

These are mostly 5 IV Pokémon bred from parents with good IVs, they could be quick to breed or might still take a long while. Please specify nature, ability, egg moves and anything else that is relevant. I reserve the right to raise the price for a more difficult to breed Pokémon.

Bulbasaur (Chlorophyll), Charmander, Cleffa, Eevee (Anticipation), Flabébé (blue), Froakie (Protean), Goomy, Honedge, Larvitar, Pancham (Scrappy), Skarmory, Squirtle (Rain Dish), Taillow, Teddiursa

POKÉMON I HAVE NOT YET BRED IN 6th GENERATION - MINIMUM 5 CREDITS EACH

These are Pokémon that I have available to breed and will generally take longer than the ones listed above. Please ask for a quote on the price. You can probably deduce what would be in this list by looking at my other lists, though I will probably make an actual list when I have time.

POKÉMON I NEED FOR MY DEX OR HIDDEN ABILITY - 1 CREDIT GIVEN FOR EACH

Vulpix/Ninetales (with Drought)

POKÉMON I NEED FOR MY DEX - 3 CREDITS GIVEN FOR EACH

Gorebyss, Huntail, Magmortar

POKÉMON I NEED FOR MY DEX - 5 CREDITS GIVEN FOR EACH

More credits will be given if the Pokémon has good IVs, nature and/or event exclusive moves.

Darkrai, Genesect, Ho-Oh, Keldeo, Meloetta, Mew, Shaymin

POKÉMON I NEED - 10 CREDITS GIVEN FOR EACH

Vivillon (Poké Ball pattern), legendaries with perfect IVs / nature / maybe Hidden Power, shinies with perfect IVs / nature / maybe Hidden Power

ITEMS I NEED - 10 CREDITS GIVEN FOR EACH

Any Mega Stone not available in Pokémon X, including Blazikenite, and excluding Charizardite Y.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 14:29 by Raphetty »

3DS FC: 3067 - 6449 - 6265 ... Sun trainer name: Rafipi ... X trainer name: Brennica
Omega Ruby trainer name: Moga ... Alpha Sapphire trainer name: Rosella

Offline Raphetty

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
Reserved for future use.

3DS FC: 3067 - 6449 - 6265 ... Sun trainer name: Rafipi ... X trainer name: Brennica

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
If you can breed a bulbasaur with modest and HP fire 31/30/31/30/31/31, ability not mattering, I could get you slowking, goldeen and one of the hitmons. Deal?
« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 02:33 by ShinyBlaziken2000 »
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Raphetty

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
If you can breed a bulbasaur with modest and HP fire 31/30/31/30/31/31, ability not mattering, I could get you slowking, goldeen and one of the hitmons. Deal?

HP Fire with that IV combination is impossible, I posted this before:

You'll want one of the following IV combinations for HP Fire, where O is odd and E is even. You are limited to a max Speed IV of 30, and no more than 3 IVs of 31.

E O E E O E
O O E E O E
E E O E O E
O E O E O E

But I'll try for one with the best possible IVs, and let you know when it's ready.

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
Then please let me retry that. O E O E O E would be the spread I desire.

Offline Raphetty

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
Ok, the first one I found is HP Fire with 23/24/31/30/31/30, is that acceptable?

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
Hold on to that one for a bit. If you can't get anything better, i'll take that. However, if you can get a better one, I'd rather have that one.

Offline Raphetty

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
Fine, and I've added an HP Ice one to my stock.

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
Thank you so much for doing this. I'll make a mental note to start getting the pokemon you request.

Offline Raphetty

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
I've found a female HP Fire one with 31/24/31/30/15/30.. lower Sp.Def but perfect HP at least.. I will carry on breeding for the moment. I'm slowly building up my stock, and when I've finished with these I will transfer my cloned 3rd gen legendaries such as Mew, Jirachi and Deoxys. I've already transferred Suicune and Latios and I'll add those to my list in a moment.

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
I'll keep that in mind, plus perfect defense and good speed and SpA.

Offline Raphetty

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
I just found a male HP Fire one with 31/24/31/30/31/8 - perfect in every relevant stat except for the horrible speed. Trick Room team possibly?

Offline aMartini607

• Bawse
  • Rob Fan
  • Come At Me Bro.
    • View Profile
I've got a Victini for that Suicune, interested?
When you underestimate your opponent, you overestimate yourself.
3DS Friend Code(Feel free to add me! Just let me know you did so I can add you back)
4699-7517-6858 (Friend Safari is Ground with Phanpy, Marowak and Gastrodon)

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
I just found a male HP Fire one with 31/24/31/30/31/8 - perfect in every relevant stat except for the horrible speed. Trick Room team possibly?

I may have a use for it, keep breeding though. I have been meaning to get it ready.

Offline Raphetty

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
Well I just found one that is perfect in all relevant stats:-

Bulbasaur (M) - Modest - Chlorophyll - IVs: 31/24/31/30/31/30 - egg moves: Giga Drain - Hidden Power type: Fire

I knew it would be easier to find a better one, due to the better female I found last night - 31/31/19/30/31/30, and I've been using a perfect HP Fire Venusaur for the father.

Let me know if you want it nicknamed, and when you're ready, my friend code is in my sig.