Author Topic: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?  (Read 529307 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Webby2

Re: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?
« Reply #435 on: September 13, 2010, 17:13 »
^ Whoa, they're dissing her for it? Considering Kanye's is more of a blatant diss to himself and considering her's isn't even confirmed to be about him (although tbf I would say it is) that's fairly harsh. Plus if there was a problem with it Kanye would have surely said himself (possibly by jumping on stage to stop the performance and praise Eminem/Rihanna)?

That's annoyed me and I'm the Kanye fan here xD

Speak Now

« Reply #436 on: September 13, 2010, 17:18 »
Yep. 'Dear Taylor Swift' tweets about how terrible she is, how even though Kanye didn't interrupt her she still embarrassed herself, how ugly she is.. Ugh. The song is about him, haven't heard it but I've read the lyrics. They talk about how mature he's gotten etc. Now she's hated for it? Wow.

Webby2

« Reply #437 on: September 13, 2010, 17:21 »
No need to talk about the looks people, that's not on. Looks have nothing to do with it.

I've heard the song and I actually thought it was cool.

You never know though, next year she could get a mass applause? (y)

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: September 13, 2010, 17:27 »
Ew ew ew RPS get it away from me

YES OK THANK YOU [even though i like it in a way but only friendship kind of thing? idk. i never like to read about them ~doing it~] all the fans act like it's a freakin blessing but seriously it's just weird.
dfssjdfk i was reading this fic once and it was two characters played by those two and i was just like
ok this is good
then BAM! they refer to 'sylar' as 'zach'
and it was just too much ugh it's so awkward
imagine being an actor and happening upon something like that .______________.

/coolstory

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

PiPlUp_94

« Reply #439 on: September 13, 2010, 17:51 »
I want wednesday to hurry up so i can find out if the relentless tour lineup is actually true and when the tix go on sale. They better still be doing it in the 02 Academy because I'd love to see green day in a tiny venue rather than the secc :/

okay what the hell. I just checked and now its good charlotte, framing hanley and some other bands. WHY LIE TO ME LIKE THAT ;; One more band will be confirmed in the coming weeks. i've got some hope. not much though. RAGWEYUGUQWBDHJVKS

Offline MOP

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: September 13, 2010, 21:00 »
Every joint aches, well they always ache but in the Summer I could at least rest after lunch.

Offline Dragonpika

• Call me Kay~
  • Elite Four Member
  • Sentret Fan
  • blub!
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: September 14, 2010, 03:10 »
Looking on people's deviantART accounts and seeing their OMG HUGE pixel traces of TCG card art getting hundreds of faves and comments and "wow you're such a great artist!!!" etc while most of my pixel art, all of which is my own work, never even gets 10 of anything. No, I'm not saying my work /deserves/ as much as what they get, but I think it's stupidly unfair that they get SO much more attention.. I am pretty sure my work took more effort to make and I'd boldly claim that I'm more of an artist than someone who traces pixels >>

Pixel traces on dA generally annoy me. It's not your work, and 90% of the time they even traced the shading so it requires NO ARTISTIC INPUT whatsoever. And people just lap it up and mrrrrrr it's frustrating.

wake up, kids
    we've got the dreamers disease

ginrei

« Reply #442 on: September 14, 2010, 11:13 »
^ welcome to deviant art :V

Is it wrong to love someone but be *so* frustrated by them that you just want to smash their head off a brick wall before pretty much cutting them off before they finally grow a set and sort their lives out?

Offline Ledyba

• Judge, Jury, and Executioner | <3 Kelly!!
  • Senior Staff Member
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: September 14, 2010, 12:11 »
Looking on people's deviantART accounts and seeing their OMG HUGE pixel traces of TCG card art getting hundreds of faves and comments and "wow you're such a great artist!!!" etc while most of my pixel art, all of which is my own work, never even gets 10 of anything. No, I'm not saying my work /deserves/ as much as what they get, but I think it's stupidly unfair that they get SO much more attention.. I am pretty sure my work took more effort to make and I'd boldly claim that I'm more of an artist than someone who traces pixels >>

Pixel traces on dA generally annoy me. It's not your work, and 90% of the time they even traced the shading so it requires NO ARTISTIC INPUT whatsoever. And people just lap it up and mrrrrrr it's frustrating.

draw eevees or dragons and you're pretty much done. yo.

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: September 14, 2010, 14:40 »
i missed college today and i'm gonna miss it again on thursday
watch this space for 'i got kicked out' in a couple of weeks.

story of my life e______e

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #445 on: September 14, 2010, 15:42 »
having to spend so much time in school (before and after) is taking it's toll. i'm so tired ;_;

Offline Ledyba

• Judge, Jury, and Executioner | <3 Kelly!!
  • Senior Staff Member
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: September 14, 2010, 15:44 »
The Tories.  In General.

Offline That Girl in the 'Roo Suit

• "You'll go far with your compassion. But unless you have the tenacity, you'll never make it to the top"
  • Elite Four Member
  • Sentret Fan
  • WE ROXOR U THEN U AM CRY
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #447 on: September 14, 2010, 15:46 »
Is it wrong to love someone but be *so* frustrated by them that you just want to smash their head off a brick wall before pretty much cutting them off before they finally grow a set and sort their lives out?

^Sounds like story of my Uni life :|

The weather is annoying me. I want it to be slightly nicer so I can justify going outside.
-~-
Well did she make you cry? Make you break down?
Shatter your illusions of love?
And is it over now? Do you know how
To pick up the pieces and go home?
-~-

ginrei

« Reply #448 on: September 14, 2010, 15:49 »
SAAS D: Is there any chance of getting my student loan sorted before Christmas?!

Offline Winston Payne

• A Real Nowhere Man
  • 1337 Donator
  • Sentret Fan
  • There I will go.
    • View Profile
    • Covered Wars, Allegedly.
« Reply #449 on: September 14, 2010, 15:50 »
SAAS D: Is there any chance of getting my student loan sorted before Christmas?!

Only if you HALO jump into the Student Loans HQ, wielding dynamite strapped to Katanas, and demand sternly that you get your money before St. Nick delivers your presents.