Author Topic: Brock to Return  (Read 1771 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Angelic Lapras King

• The Angelic One, The King of Kings, The Piller Of The Land Of The Lapras and a PUK Mod.
  • Elite Four Member
  • Fan Rotom
  • Angel Wings! Please Guide Me And The Lapras!
    • View Profile
    • My DA Gallery of Maddness
Brock to Return
« on: August 22, 2013, 13:59 »
In a Japanese trailer showcasing the last episodes of Best Wishes/Black and White that was shown after this week's ep, among the events shown like Iris battling Clair, a Rayquaza and more XY anime footage, Brock makes a comeback.

Said Trailer

What do we reckon people? There to welcome Ash back to Kanto, or there to tell Cilan to bugger off and Brock join Ash again?

"What did I say would happen if you got onto my back Oak?"

Offline Spriter

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Brock to Return
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2013, 14:56 »
*dies*

That is all. I kinda gasped when I saw that he was coming back. Maybe he's back for good? Please?

I'm happy that he's coming back, despite how I rarely give a damn about the anime.

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2013, 15:48 »
... are you kidding me?
If he joins Ash again then I will not be happy. Don't get rid of an interesting, dynamic and capable character and replace him with someone who, quite frankly, lost all his interest many years ago.
Let this be a small cameo, like Dawn returning, and let that be all.

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Offline Sappy

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2013, 17:16 »
I've missed you Brock. I've missed you oh so much.
Slowly an old member..

Offline Liam

• 1337 Donator
  • Fan Rotom
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2013, 17:23 »
I somehow doubt he'll be rejoining on a permanent basis.

Offline lugia95

• Joeno Fan
  • Credit to Chloe for the awesome avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2013, 17:30 »
I hope he's back because I seriously cannot stand Cilan. I mean, at least Brock did stuff. All I've seen Cilan do is stand at the back and make food related comments.

Offline precita

• Iceduck Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2013, 06:02 »
Brock's not coming back, he's getting a single episode at the end of BW to meet Cilan. He's not in the XY series and truthfully nobody should want him back after how poor he was in DP.

Brock, much like Misty, had the misfortune of being poorly received in their last respective sagas, and then replaced with characters who became just as popular or moreso than they did. So the writers decided to never bring them back to the main cast. This is why Misty has not had an episode return since 2005, and probably never will again.

This will probably be Brock's final appearance in the anime before the writers allow him to fade away into oblivion along with Misty.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 06:04 by precita »