Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 ... 10
Random Randomness / Re: first world problems
« Last post by Rum Ham on Yesterday at 20:02 »
well as long as its not as bad as the guy on the place i lurk elsewhere who sadly reported he threw out a bunch of CVs at hopefuls and in the "i volunteer for additional shifts when others can't make it" part found out he posthumously accidentally left out the letter f

anyway dont u worry and keep on at it and remember every interview or application that went tits up was just Practise for the one that works

Oh man, I just didn't put any effort into listing my skills and came off as a big ol' mysterious pleb sarnie. Not as bad as the lad volunteering for additional poos tho aha.

Actually got an interview for tomorrow with it though which is noice. The only downside is that I applied for two positions in the same place with one of them accidentally being a cleaning job and the other being the one I want and the manager didn't specify what position the interview was.

The last interview went bad but ye it was solid practice for tomorrow's. Just hoping it's for the right job position.
« Last post by KEROU 犠牲 on August 13, 2018, 22:11 »
anyway dont u worry and keep on at it and remember every interview or application that went tits up was just Practise for the one that works

Just reiterating this because of how true it is
speaking of sunburn related problems
i got burned about a week ago and it's pretty much all healed now but, in its wake, it has left massive amounts of acne. my head is looking like one of those really bumpy oranges

looks like you'are now...........................toast.............. ...........

sorry to hear tho and i hope ur skin gets well soon

Went back to look at my CV and I realised that I had botched an important part of it which left me looking like an absolute spud.

well as long as its not as bad as the guy on the place i lurk elsewhere who sadly reported he threw out a bunch of CVs at hopefuls and in the "i volunteer for additional shifts when others can't make it" part found out he posthumously accidentally left out the letter f

« Last post by Rum Ham on August 13, 2018, 20:50 »
 Went back to look at my CV and I realised that I had botched an important part of it which left me looking like an absolute spud.
Random Randomness / Re: PKMN.net Photo Topic 1.3
« Last post by SaRo|Rapidash on August 12, 2018, 16:17 »
I need a haircut on the back and sides but worried they'll hack the top and idk what to do lmao

i am jesus - listen 2 me on spotify x

I took this as sarcastically self-deprecating that you look like a stereotypical band person from school but Spotify-d you anyways and assuming I got the right artist I love your style - reminds me a lot of Boys Like Girls? Reminds me of another artist too but I can't recall which it's frustrating me greatly.
Random Randomness / Re: Discord Problem
« Last post by The name master on August 12, 2018, 12:35 »
Solved it!
Random Randomness / Re: Discord Problem
« Last post by Wanderer Jiyuren on August 12, 2018, 09:21 »
https://www.reddit.com/r/discordapp/comments/7hkibw/claim_account_feature_has_completely_locked_me/
This discussion seems to describe similar problems to what you have.
Apparently the user was able to utilize the 'forgotten password' function and fixed their issue through that.

Additionally, see if you can't access the account from another device (even if that's a dinosaur computer at your local library)

Screenshots(watch that personal info though!) would be helpful to understand your situation more fully.
Random Randomness / Discord Problem
« Last post by The name master on August 12, 2018, 08:28 »
Discord (on this site) asked me what my username was (I'm already signed up for Discord) now it's asking me for email and password (at this point, I realized I should've clicked I already have an account) now I'm stuck because my email is already taken and I can't sign in with my old one, because there's no sign in button, just accept invite, which logs me in with the unclaimed profile. D:<
« Last post by bread on August 10, 2018, 04:11 »
speaking of sunburn related problems
i got burned about a week ago and it's pretty much all healed now but, in its wake, it has left massive amounts of acne. my head is looking like one of those really bumpy oranges
Forum Games / Re: Whaddya Listening To Version 1.3
« Last post by KEROU 犠牲 on August 07, 2018, 22:05 »
np: Nas - Shootouts [It Was Written]
Pages: [1] 2 ... 10