Author Topic: [P][Sf][Fu] The Way Out (Warning, will contain a LOT violence) [C]  (Read 22114 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Danatales

• Demon Queen
  • Rex Fan
  • [miscellaneous grumbling]
    • View Profile
Re: [P][Sf][Fu] The Way Out (Warning, will contain violence) [C]
« Reply #60 on: November 09, 2014, 00:09 »
"Pory...gon? Mmm, alright. Good to know," Sixx nodded, focusing more on the second part of what SCRAP had chimed. From another planet, he said? Wouldn't that make him an alien of some kind? The Zoroark had thought the only out of this world Pokemon were those pink star shaped things. Clefairy and all them. Guess you learn something new every day, he thought, and snuffed a little.

Patrick grinned as the little insect accepted the berry. "Yeah, there you go!" he yipped, patting the Anorith with one of his feelers again. His ears then twitched as SCRAP explained he too had berries on his person. The Sylveon watched in amazement as the Porygon claimed he didn't need food or such biological necessities to survive. He quickly turned to Sixx and waggled his feelers, "Sixx! Can you turn into this guy? He's so cool! Like a robot! An alien robot!"

Sixx blinked and glanced at his brother, before looking back at SCRAP. "Hm." It was a good question; he'd created illusions of more mechanical objects before, but to him this was a creature somewhere between living and mechanical, a different being, to say the least. "Lemme try."

Suddenly, the Zoroark's body and the air around him rippled as he focused his mind. His appearance faded from doglike to box like, and after a few moments he sighed out, looking less like how he did normally and more like SCRAP the Porygon floating in midair, save for the fact his eyes were still a pale teal in shade. Patrick's eyes bugged as he watched his brother put up a convincing illusion. "Woowww!" he turned to the real SCRAP and the little bug,"My brother can turn into anything he wants to, you see. It's a real neat trick!"

"Okay, technically I didn't 'turn into anything',"
Sixx huffed, still in his guise, "I just put up an illusion...messed with the air and crap like that. I don't know. I just do it."

Offline kindtocrows

• tired wizard
  • Mulholland Fan
  • ask your local askljdlaskjd
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 09, 2014, 18:07 »
He was surprised when SCRAP opened the box he had and revealed more berries. He really wasn't feeling that hungry, so she decided to wait to see what the others would do. What the others, or at least the taller one, did do was very surprising, he... turned into SCRAP? The Anorith was confused. Was this an ability he had? How did he get so much smaller? The Anorith didn't understand that it was an illusion. He heard from an old friend, who had evolved into an Armaldo and explored more of the world than he ever did, that there were some pokemon who could transform into other kinds of pokemon. Was this one of them? He cautiously approached the other SCRAP, looked up at it curiously, then hesitantly poked it with his claw.
When it comes down to it, the difference between healing and necromancy is timing.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 11, 2014, 01:03 »
Fleur could not shake off the feeling that something was nearby. Something that shouldn't be. Suddenly a voice rang out in her mind, Keira's ((basically a mind chat between the two. Made possible by extrasensory. Refer to the first rp to see an example)). Let me guess, you think is something out there and you aren't sure of it. Fleur whispered a curse under her breath. That's what I thought. Oi, hush you and go back to sleep. I....I can't. Same as me? When'd you learn a psychic type move? It's obvious. I just have this feeling.... Just be ready.

With that, the connection was cut off. Fleur started thinking and went further up into the tree, and she seemed to blend in to it well enough. The buizel used the cold air around her and easily charged an ice punch, ready to fire in case of an emergency.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2014, 00:17 by ShinyBlaziken2000 »
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline The Macintosh Ninja: SOH CAH TOA

• PUK's original ninja. So zetta slow!!
  • Sentret Fan
  • Look, I finally changed my avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 13, 2014, 00:14 »
"[Confusion] Analyzing…" the Porygon beeped. He remained motionless for a moment before his eyes flickered. He didn't seem to fully understand the concept that this creature was merely putting on an illusion.
"[Despodent] I have been unable to contact home. Is there interference in this location that would cause a disruption in the progegation of signal?" SCRAP buzzed. Perhaps this interference would explain why Mossdeep had yet to contact him? It was a hypothesis only though. He had equipment to analyze atmospheric conditions, but the analysis wasn't as complex as his equipment to scan the ground for interesting finds.

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 13, 2014, 21:09 »
 Nova looked warily at Sixx's display. Although she of course never felt threatened by him, his strange abilities couldn't help but make her feel rather uncomfortable. She was reminded of a story that her mother had told her, that if she left the camp without an adult, and managed to get lost, devils in the shadows would imitate a familiar face and take her away. She was convinced Sixx's species was the basis of that story.

She was interrupted from her train of thought by hearing the new Porygon, SCRAP, beep out that he was analyzing. His question was difficult for her to understand, due to all of the words she couldn't find meaning in. However, she felt like she had a grasp on what was trying to be expressed. "Unless your kind are immune to the Doomsday virus, I'm sorry to say it, but I think they've all been killed, or turned," she sighed, shaking her head. He must be in denial, poor guy. "Or, maybe, they're alive, but civilization as we all know it has kind of fallen apart over the past ten years...."

Offline Danatales

• Demon Queen
  • Rex Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 15, 2014, 02:34 »
Sixx continued to float in his SCRAP-guise for a few moments. Internally he was pretty proud of himself; he wasn't too good at imitating man-made and inorganic looking objects yet, so this was a good skill to develop. Then, suddenly, the little bug Pokemon skittered close, looking almost a bit...nervous? With a claw, it reached out and poked Sixx's illusion, pressing right through it and prodding Sixx in the side. The Zoroark made a quiet yelp of surprise as the SCRAP illusion flicked and shattered. He slumped over and breathed hard, looking over at the little bug. "Heh. Only works until someone messes with."

He then looked over as the real SCRAP explained his difficulties in contacting home. His ear twitched and he glanced at Nova as she told the Porygon that there was a pretty big chance his kind were dead and gone. "Yeah," he added, looking back at the boxy blue Pokemon, "I mean, I don't know if there's any... interference in this area, but there's a huge chance whoever you're looking for is dead." He blinked, "I guess death is a pretty big interference."

Patrick, meanwhile, went back to curiously examining the little Anorith. It was kind of like a fish, but definitely more like a bug. very odd, but very neat. He was glad the little guy had found its way to their camp, surely a much bigger Doomsday Pokemon would have eaten it by now otherwise!
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 17:10 by Danatales »

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 15, 2014, 19:36 »
Two of the Pokémon, the one who made himself appear as a Porygon and the bluish dog, presented theories as to why SCRAP had been unable to contact the Mossdeep Space Center. These theories had, as far as SCRAP knew, a fatal flaw.

"[Rebuttal] Presented theories are illogical. I am from a different planet. A virus would not be able to withstand the vacuum of space." he beeped. There was a slight clicking noise before the Porygon spoke again. "[Statement] As of yet, there is no reason why I cannot contact those at the Mossdeep Space Center. I cannot return to my planet either due to the method of travel being offline. Until they respond, I am to resume my programming and continue analysis of stone and mineral material I find to acertain if this planet would be ideal for exploration by my planet's lifeforms." SCRAP looked around at the others. Many looked tired and were already falling asleep in front of the warm fire. If these were to be his allies, it would be best to work with them.
"[Statement] I do not require as much rest as you organic beings. I can assist in maintaining a 'watch' tonight. It would allow me to contact my creators and update them on my progress. [Addendum] Unfortunately, I am not built for combat. The chances of the group surviving a large attack is inversely proportional to the number of attackers. [Reassurance] I will be sure to sound an alarm should such a scenario occur."
« Last Edit: November 15, 2014, 20:03 by The Macintosh Ninja: SOH CAH TOA »

Offline kindtocrows

• tired wizard
  • Mulholland Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 15, 2014, 22:08 »
The illusion shattered and the Anorith jumped back in surprise, making a distressed 'skree' noise. He frantically looked around, distrot. He calmed down after a moment, when Sixx said something to him. He looked up at the larger pokemon apologetically. The other pokemon started talking to SCRAP, so the Anorith decided return to his initial spot. Once there, he started to fall asleep, but he kept himself awake. It had been a long, eventful day, and he was getting very tired, but he didn't want to go while things were still happening, so he forced himself to stay awake.
When it comes down to it, the difference between healing and necromancy is timing.

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 18, 2014, 20:58 »
((Ok, this post will include some minor control over Reiru, Opal's Charizard. I have asked her and it's cool. Let's get this plot going a bit more))

Fleur was just barely staying awake, her orange ((gonna go with....)) fur and the skin beneath it had long since grown numb from the cold. It had started to snow again, but it was light. This snow was barely worthy of being called a flurry. The winds, however, had picked up in the trees, blowing around what had already come down from before that night. These winds were not able to touch the clearing, and the buizel looked on in envy at her comrades as they enjoyed themselves with Sixx's illusion. She knew someone had to, and it was her responsibility to do this for everyone.

Suddenly, out of the corner of her eye, a silhouette of a pokemon started to move. Fleur was trying to decide on what it was. It's.... it's big. It has wings and claws. It's almost dragonesque. Wait, it is a dragon! She looked closer. It's a charizard! The charizard started to switch directions, it was heading towards the clearing where everyone made camp. It was going to kill them all. The dragon was mumbling something under it's breath, Fleur could only recognize one word of it.

Keira.

That son of a lost lillipup is going to go after Keira! I will not stand for this. ((Excuse my horrible excuse for an insult)) The feeling in her body returned rapidly. Everything was to her advantage, the blowing snow would likely slow the fire/flying type and obscure sight at the same time. Plus, she was in a tree up high, the dragon likely couldn't see her because it was focused on trying to see more than 3 feet in front of it. Fleur knew she only had one shot, if she missed, she could very likely die, either from the fall or from the dragon's rampage after that. The buizel prepared to leap off the branch and muttered under her breath, after a quick prayer to arceus, "This could well be my last hour. Let's make it count. Let's go." Fleur sprung from the tree, the fist with the stored ice punch leading and becoming encased with ice. She landed dead center into the back of the charizard, the ice punch hitting the left wing. The dragon toppled and landed face first into the snow, not from the hurt, but from the surprise of the hit. That'll do. Fleur rolled off and yelped as she landed on a leg. The shock from the impact obviously made her leg sore, but if it was broken, big problems. That was a given. Please don't let it be broken. thought the buizel as she lay in the snow, face down like the charizard.

Offline Danatales

• Demon Queen
  • Rex Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 20, 2014, 17:29 »
Sixx squinted a little at the Porygon as he explained that, since he was from another planet, obviously death wasn't the reason he was able to find what he was looking for. "Well, okay, whatever you say, man," he replied quietly, reaching to comb his claws through his thick head fur. His ear twitched as the boxy Pokemon continued, saying it was easy for him to maintain a watch due to his inorganic nature. The Zoroark smiled a little, "Huh. Well ,I guess that's pretty helpful. We could totally use some extra eyes to watch for things."

Patrick, meanwhile, continued watching the little bug Pokemon, seeing how tired the little guy looked. He giggled and patted him with one of his ribbons. "Don't worry buddy, we're all sleepy!" he giggled. Suddenly, the Sylveon's large ears pricked up, and he poked up his head. He could have sworn he heard something large hit the ground just outside the reaches of their camp. He blinked, and called to Sixx, "Hey, Sixxy is something out there? I heard a thing."

Sixx glanced a his brother, then peered out into the snowy expanse ahead of camp. His eyes widened for a moment. Something was out there in light snow, something large, lying almost like it had crash-landed. But it didn't look completely down for the count. There was also something smaller near the large body, something...orange? Sixx snuffed. Is that Fleur? His natural instincts kicked in, fur bristling and a growl escaping his lips. That big thing could very well be an attacker, a huge one at that, and here they were just out in the open ready to be slaughtered. He turned to the others in the group and licked his lips. "Something...something big's out there. I'm waking Keira up. I'd...stay on the alert if I were you."

The Zoroark then quickly darted across the camp, to where Keira lay, still sleeping gently. Sixx hopped from foot to foot, feeling his nervousness settling in as he looked down at her. He shook his head a few times, trying to shake off his anxiety, before reaching down and shaking the Ninetales a little. "Keira? Keira!" he rasped at her, "Wake up! Something's out there and I...I think Fleur might be hurt? Hhhh, come on, wakey wakey...."

Offline OpalRhea

• PUK's unofficial psycho writing steampunked Charizard
  • Sentret Fan
  • Credit goes to meta spriters. Shiny Chary is smexy
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 20, 2014, 23:33 »
((sorry for delays))
When Fleur told him what the situation with the watch was, Mikhial nodded in affirmation, before settling into meditation. If someone touched him, it would rouse him, but for now, he was drifting through his expansive memory, seeking a better time, a safer place. His 'psi-bubble' grew smaller and smaller, until it only just surrounded him. He floated easily off of the ground, still within easy reach if one of his teammates needed to wake him quickly, or for that matter, when Fleur would wake him for the watch.
~~
Reiru waited to attempt to approach Keira's group until it was dark, and almost regretted it. The temperature dropped, worse than even Sinnoh. Her meagre sense of self preservation had her pressed into the opening of a hollow tree, her tail held in numb claws, keeping the flame close to her chest. She'd somehow managed to doze. Not for long, and she could only hope that the other group were still awake, because she knew that if they weren't, and the scout woke them, they would assume she was there for a fight. Actually, they'd probably assume that anyway. For a moment, she wondered if this was really a good idea. What have you got behind you? That Blaziken threw you out, told you not to come back. Her mental voice (was it even hers?), sounded bitter, spiteful, full of hate. Reiru could never imagine having sounded like that. You're useless. You fail everyone. You should just turn around now and beg forgiveness from that chicken, and hope she kills you fast. Useless, waste of space. Run back to your safety. Pathetic. Without realising it, Reiru had started walking, back to where she had come from. Then... She heard something. It sounded like conversation, although she couldn't make out the words. Forcing herself to change direction, she hoped that this was the group she wanted, not a group of intelligent doomsday Pokemon.
Without realising it, she was speaking out loud. "Have to help her. Make it up to her. Can't go back. Got to help Keira this time."
Then, as snow blurred her vision, and the howling wind obscured her hearing, something cold exploded against her side hide, and Reiru went sprawling. Her face was flat in the snow, and she heard that cruel voice start up again. Just stay there. You're no good to anyone. You'd be better off dead. Just stay there and freeze to death. It's more than you deserve.

Offline kindtocrows

• tired wizard
  • Mulholland Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 21, 2014, 00:50 »
A loud noise startled the sleepy Anorith, grabbing his attention. The pokemon with dark fur ran across camp to wake some others up, but the Anorith wanted to know what had happened to cause such alarm. He looked in the direction the other had looked, but couldn't see anything thanks to the snow and his lack of height. He scurried a little closer to where the sound came from to get a better view. Though his view was still obscured by the blowing snow outside the camp, he could still see a large, orange pokemon of some sort. Whatever it was, it didn't look like it was going to be moving much, so he decided to investigate a little further. As he moved closer, he started to see what it was; the pokemon he saw when he and SCRAP were hiding. He also saw something else, another pokemon, also orange; it was the pokemon he saw when he arrived at the camp. They were both face down in the snow, both looked hurt.

He ran to the pair, not having any idea what to do once he got there. Were they even awake? He couldn't tell. He chirped, worried, and nudged them both to see if they were awake. He stepped back waiting for a response from either of them. He then realized that he may have made a huge mistake in trying to wake them up, specifically the larger one, since it might wake up and try to attack the others. He mentally scolded himself for acting without thinking, again. For a moment he considered running back to the camp, but what if they were friendly, after all he met several pokemon who looked scary but were friendly, why would this one be any different? Or, what if they woke up while his back was turned and caught him off guard? No, it seemed like the best option now was to wait and see what happened, and prepare to use Protect, just in case.

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 22, 2014, 01:07 »
Keira jolted awake at Sixx's voice, "Can't it wait until mor-" she heard the rest and her eyes widened, her violet eye grew a more vivid shade of purple. "Guess not." the ninetales stood up and went into the woods where pokemon started to gather, a strange insectlike pokemon was already on the scene. Fleur was face down in the snow along with a charizard that looked vaguely familiar. She backed into the trees right behind Fleur and tapped her with a paw.

Fleur felt the touch of her friend and started to lift herself up into a sitting position, but winced when her leg hit the ground. Keira knew instantly that this could be serious. The ninetales quickly looked it over. "You got very lucky this time." she whispered. "It's only a bit bruised." Keira reaches into the bag and pulls out a few oran berries. "Take two and call me in the morning." she said, winking. Fleur chuckled a little bit at this, ate the berries and then stood up, the leg feeling good enough to stand. "Take it easy for a day or two." said Keira. Fleur then responded, "Well, it's not like I jump out of trees and onto charizards on a nightly basis." Keira squinted and then came out of the trees. "You know... it's... it's very weird, it's almost like I know this chari-." She looked closer and recognized their attacker.

Reiru.

Her expression changed, not because of anger, but because of sorrow. Keira started whispering, "No-no... not again." she turned and ran off into the woods quickly. The ninetales was obviously close to tears. Fleur was curious now and then spoke to the charizard, "Ok, I don't think we know who, or specifically what, you are, and possibly the most important, what do you want with Keira. Could you please tell us, it's too late at night to watch someone freeze to death, and i'm not letting you die before I know this after I almost committed suicide to flag you down. So you may as well just speak now. If you aren't doomsday, then we'll go from there." The buizel was shifting her weight on the injured leg.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2014, 13:38 by ShinyBlaziken2000 »

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
Re: [P][Sf][Fu] The Way Out (Warning, will contain a LOT violence) [C]
« Reply #73 on: November 24, 2014, 03:03 »
The others were drawn to something happening nearby. The dark dog-like Pokémon ran to awaken the others to some event. The small insect Pokémon ran off to investigate what appeared to be a large dragon. There was movement and an orangish blur, then the large Pokémon lay on the floor beside something else. The ninetails went to see what was happening, only to dash off into the forest. SCRAP took some time to consider these events before proceeding.
The alarm was already raised, so there was no need to repeat this. The intruder looked to be dealt with, but that was mere hypothesis. The reason for the ninetails' running off was strange, but the data Pokémon attributed this to biological beings acting on a mix of emotion and logic, rather than his pure logic. At any rate, whatever was happening appeared to be taken care of, given the Pokémon already responding to the situation. It was most logical to remain at the camp and ensure they were not ambushed in their panicked state.
SCRAP floated closer to the fire and turned his back on it. He lowered his hover height so he was only a few centimeters off the ground. He looked straight ahead.
"Entering Defense Mode." he chimed. His eyes flashed once. He looked towards where the others were and began a visual sweep. He stood guard as he suggested he could do.

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
Re: [P][Sf][Fu] The Way Out (Warning, will contain a LOT violence) [C]
« Reply #74 on: November 24, 2014, 03:22 »
((Might as well explain Keira's erratic behavior while I have some time, and Opal is pretty much ok with me doing the same thing, although we may have something planned.))

Keira ran, and kept running. She never wanted to see Reiru again, after the last time. A scene came back to her mind....

Keira was a vulpix, she had just made it near the base after the attack that involved her. Her frail body collapsed. Innis, an azumarril found and rescued her, and then Reiru is later seen watching over her as she recovers. Time goes by, Keira had started to mentally age a lot faster. She had many chances to repay Reiru for saving her life, but she failed every time. Keira had failed at pretty much everything she had tried to do. The biggest, saving Innis. Ever since then, the ninetales could barely even look at Reiru because she was so ashamed.

It's your fault you know. It's your fault that you feel this way about her. You let Innis die and you had a chance to save him, but you didn't. You ran from him. You are a coward, a low-life who only cares about herself! That's right, keep running.... A voice rang out in her mind, but Keira instantly knew that these weren't her thoughts, but she didn't care. They were true, Reiru had basically saved her life and Keira had let her down time and time again. The ninetales practically watched Innis die and did nothing to stop it. She stopped to catch her breath, tears running down her face, from the thoughts, the flashback, and the cold. Everything was coming to face her at once, and she had nowhere to go and no solution. This new voice was right, she was a failure. The ninetales just stood there, silently crying.