Author Topic: Secret Santa!  (Read 1004 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Inferna

• Joeno Fan
  • not heroic but i try
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
Secret Santa!
« on: December 15, 2013, 14:06 »
One of my watchers does this on dA and it seems like a really nice idea. I know there’s not that many arty people as active here now but even if you haven’t drawn in ages, give it a shot!
It’s pretty much like an art trade except the person doesn’t know you’re drawing for them until you post it.
What you need to do is to post in the thread with what you’d like drawn. If it’s an OC a ref sheet or a nice description will be needed. I will then randomise all of the names and PM you with who you are drawing for with what they want. 
You can ask for anything to be drawn: Pokemon, animals, homestuck, you, some random anime you like ect. Your request can be Christmassy if you like but as per pkmn.net rules no gore/nudity.
The picture has to be fun to draw and nothing too complicated.

Pictures can either be traditional; or digital. If you have a preference then say so.
Rules:
• DO NOT post in the thread saying ‘oh I can’t wait for x to see their picture’ that totally defeats the point of the idea.
• You have until the 19th to sign up. If you don’t think you’ll get the picture done then please don’t join, it’d be horrible if everyone but one person got a picture. actually scratch that please join, as long as you post the picture by the 5th of January!!
• Pictures need to be of a half decent quality, no rushed ms paint drawings just for the hell of it. Draw at your skill level and with what art program/medium you are comfortable using!
• If you talk to that user outside of pkmn.net, say on tumblr or whatever then use a website like TinyPic/Photobucket/Iaza to upload your picture so they don’t see it.
• Once you finish the picture if you think you’ll forget to post it/will be too busy then PM me the link and I’ll post for you instead.
• You can post the picture from Christmas Day onwards until the 5th of January.

Participants:
I’m going to be participating too. It would be great if we could get at least 6 people!  Preferably an even number.
-   Me
-       Sizacu
-       Hahex

If you have any questions then fire away.
 I hope this will be really fun c:
« Last Edit: December 17, 2013, 12:16 by Inferna »

Offline Sizacu

• Sentret Fan
  • hello everyone
    • View Profile
Re: Secret Santa!
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2013, 17:49 »
I'd like to join!

Captivating Radiant Elegant Serene Seraphic Enchanting Lovely Immortal Adorable

Are you interested in spriting, or improving it?

Offline Inferna

• Joeno Fan
  • not heroic but i try
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2013, 14:57 »
Cool, I shall add you to the list~

More joiners would be great c:

Offline Sizacu

• Sentret Fan
  • hello everyone
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2013, 22:03 »
Yeah, would be great if more people joined xD It would be a bit awkward if it was just the two of us!

Captivating Radiant Elegant Serene Seraphic Enchanting Lovely Immortal Adorable

Are you interested in spriting, or improving it?

Offline Hahex and Oshawott

• Number 500 of the PUK crew. Who started this anyway?
  • Joeno Fan
  • Holding on to what I haven't got.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2013, 22:23 »
hm I might be a little late in giving the present but if that's ok I'd like to take part

Offline Inferna

• Joeno Fan
  • not heroic but i try
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2013, 12:18 »
Sure thing, added to the list c:

I changed it up, as long as you post your picture by the 5th of January you can join. So you can still get drunk at new years and participate!!

Another 3 people would be grand.

Lol
« Last Edit: December 24, 2013, 19:36 by Inferna »