Author Topic: first world problems  (Read 388369 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 11 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
Re: first world problems
« Reply #3420 on: September 21, 2017, 23:56 »
Is it a bad thing that I find playing violent games/playing really heavy metal music cathartic for my anxiety?
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #3421 on: September 23, 2017, 02:08 »
 I kind of miss those little cartons of milk that we used to have in school when we were little.

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #3422 on: September 23, 2017, 16:39 »
^I love those honestly

My anxiety is getting worse and worse. Last night I would've gone to the game but it got so bad I had to stay home.

Offline Captain Jigglypuff

• The Jigglypuff Master
  • Joeno Fan
  • Don't MAKE me Double Slap you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3423 on: September 23, 2017, 16:45 »
I kind of miss those little cartons of milk that we used to have in school when we were little.

I really have a strong dislike to those. In my senior year of high school, the cafeteria sold iced tea in those cartons and the kid that bullied me threw an unopened carton directly at my head and hit me. I stormed out out the classroom and straight to the principal office because I was very unhappy that the kid kept doing stuff like this to me and I complained about it and how it was every single day. He still never was punished for it and I'm hoping karma gets him and strikes him so hard that he learns what true suffering is. He got away with everything for five years in school and not once was ever punished for harassing and assault ing me.
"Don't pawn your garbage off on me!"~Watchy Watchog

Somehow the wires uncrossed.
The tables were turned.
Never knew I had such a lesson to learn.
˜New Attitude (Patti Labelle)

Plz Click!

Offline not chloe

• Mulholland Fan
  • never more than 3 hours away from public meltdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #3424 on: September 23, 2017, 18:30 »
I had a Kangaroo plushie that head loads of sentimental value and I thought all summer that I'd left it at uni but when I got back to uni a couple of weeks ago he wasn't there (his name is Joey because I'm imaginative) so I realised I must have taken him canalling with us and probably left him on the boat. Anyways, I've been trying to get hold of the boating company for weeks now with no luck so today I went all the way to Bath on the train to talk to them about it and apparently they donate stuff like that to a charity that sends toys to kids in Africa.

I'm gutted but I know I should feel happy for the kid who has my Joey but he's ... mine? And I can't help being really sad and selfish about it 😔
Credit to Inferna for the teacup Chatot
surPrISE

Offline SaRo|Rapidash

• The 9th Gym Leader
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3425 on: September 23, 2017, 20:19 »
I'm just so done with people like I can't tell who's passive aggressively avoiding me and who's actually busy and like these friends I made a few weeks ago were really off with me a few days ago and I don't know if that's just because they were on cocaine at the time or just because I've done something and then this guy I got with is into me one minute then the next he'll just be being off and like I can think of like sort-of valid reasons for it, but then I'm like am I just making those reasons up in my head or maybe I'm just being paranoid and he's fine.

Also pizza hut is taking forever to deliver fml.
DONT LET THE PEOPLE ON STAGE LEFT KNOW THE SCRIPT
...╚⊙ ⊙╝...
 ╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #3426 on: September 23, 2017, 20:40 »
I'm gutted but I know I should feel happy for the kid who has my Joey but he's ... mine? And I can't help being really sad and selfish about it 😔

In all honesty, i'd be crushed as well.

I'm hungry thanks to anxiety messing my appetite up, but no matter what I eat i'm hungry still.

Offline The name master

• The name rater's rival!
  • Joeno Fan
  • I rate your nicknames (unofficially)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3427 on: September 24, 2017, 19:47 »
Thanks to Inferna for one of the many reasons why I love Dragonite!

Offline the bread dragon

• my furniture has come alive
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3428 on: September 28, 2017, 19:35 »
the a/c at my school is broken and it's really hot outside so now it's really hot inside too

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #3429 on: September 29, 2017, 02:50 »
I'm hungry thanks to anxiety messing my appetite up, but no matter what I eat i'm hungry still.

And now it's playing the "Your stomach hurts because you haven't eaten but you can't eat because your stomach hurts" game.

Offline The name master

• The name rater's rival!
  • Joeno Fan
  • I rate your nicknames (unofficially)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3430 on: September 30, 2017, 08:54 »
Someone on YouTube, who I'm subscribed to (a small channel) is considering quitting YouTube because he's "not good enough"

I told him (and pretty much everyone else) told him not to, but we don't know what he'll do!
Thanks to Inferna for one of the many reasons why I love Dragonite!

MonsterMon64

« Reply #3431 on: September 30, 2017, 13:03 »
One of the most annoying things for anyone who draws: instead of catching the awkward parts during the drawing process, you only notice them after the fact the next morning. Even more annoying is when an earlier attempt, in retrospect, has some things about it that were better than the end result, but then you went and scrapped it...

I mean, sure, there's always "fixing in post," and yeah I could try and step up my warm-up game, but if I have the time to draw something, I'd like to take said time to make it look good when I go to actually draw it. Never mind some "quick" drawings end up taking me upwards of a few hours.

tl;dr drawing is totally fun and there's definitely no suffering involved

I'm just so done with people like I can't tell who's passive aggressively avoiding me and who's actually busy

You have my sympathies, I hate that feeling of uncertainty too. I don't wish it on anyone... but now I can't help but wonder if I've been too "busy" towards others, myself.

Offline Petzbreeder

• Also known as Brally
  • Joeno Fan
  • I play my games in French sometimes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3432 on: September 30, 2017, 14:49 »
My mum just gave me a protein bar with oats and apples in it. She told me to tell her what I thought of it.

I feel as though I've just eaten a bird's nest!

MonsterMon64

« Reply #3433 on: September 30, 2017, 16:45 »
^I'm assuming since it's a protein bar then there wasn't any cinnamon, either. Then again, it's hard for me to picture apple-flavored snacks and/or pastries without cinnamon these days.

I was pretty hyped during this final boss battle in this one game, but RNG messed me up big time, so I'm not surprised I lost. Still, probably gotta grind a bit more, and rethink my strategy besides.

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #3434 on: October 01, 2017, 03:53 »
^I'm assuming since it's a protein bar then there wasn't any cinnamon, either. Then again, it's hard for me to picture apple-flavored snacks and/or pastries without cinnamon these days.

Apple snacks without cinnamon involved is sacrilege, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

My feet hurt because i've been up on them since about 9 AM my time (It's about 11 PM rn). Also lost my favorite pin because it fell off my jacket.