Author Topic: ITT: Doodles by Liz  (Read 1148 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
ITT: Doodles by Liz
« on: December 10, 2014, 16:05 »
I'm not a serious artist by any means. I just like to doodle when I get bored. I'm not really looking for crits or anything, I just know that I personally like to see how other people draw because I think it's interesting, so I'm putting my stuff out there. Most of these are gonna be paper and pencil and taken with my phone camera.

My old roommate made a huge mess and left it out for days. I wasn't gonna pick it up so I left her this.

One of my friend's favorite shows is Bob's Burgers and it was her birthday, so I made her a custom card in my downtime.

This is a picture of Leon I drew a while back, which turned into my signature picture that I have at the moment. I usually don't draw people because the need for symmetry drives me bananas.

This is a dragon that I made for a D&D character's familiar. Not sure if that's gonna be the final design, or what. I might even change gears completely and go with a tiny pocket sized sea serpent, since the game is gonna be about pirates. Also some self criticism I have to address is that back leg just kills me, but I think the cleaning ladies threw the picture out so it's never getting fixed.

I suppose that if anyone wants to make a request, I might do it, but I really just draw for leisure so if I'm bored and your suggestion comes to mind I'll do it, but probably not in any sort of order and some people's requests may never get done and yeah. I'll put more up later as I make 'em.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
Re: ITT: Doodles by Liz
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2014, 23:52 »
I don't have a request atm, but I must say these look amazing.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2014, 00:21 »
Thanks Blaze. Did a new signature picture while procrastinating studying for finals. I drew my team in Omega Ruby, but I haven't quite finished it and I left it at my dorm room. I'll have to snap a picture tomorrow and edit it in. Just posting cause, yanno, procrastination.

vs.

Made a few corrections whenn I was vectoring it over, but yeah, this is Nova from The Way Out. As you can tell by all the erased stuff I wasn't 100% sure what I was doing with the pose for a while, but overall I'm pretty satisfied with how it came out. I made her slightly too bulky imo, but I don't think it was worth fixing. I'm mostly satisfied with how the muzzle came out, since I've always had a lot of difficulty getting that angle right.

I'm working on doing realistic paws so I can make them look a bit less lazy, but it's really hard to put all of that detail down on paper :/

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2014, 00:24 »
I honestly can't wait to see it.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2015, 05:45 »

Maybe its sprite art, but I feel it would be inappropriate to make a topic for one of my few pixel efforts.

This was the original version of my avatar that I had to shrink down because I accidentally made the width 100 pixels instead of the height as I intended... I wanted to put the nice looking one on display somehow.

Offline Del

• yo
  • Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2015, 12:15 »
b-but what about ol' Bob? ;;

cool dog(? i don't know animals man) tho it looks nice
My mom bought me this new laptop and it gets really hot when the chat is being spammed. Now my leg is starting to hurt because it is getting so hot. Please, if you don't want me to get burned, then don't spam the chat.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2015, 14:30 »
I had like 30 minutes until my roommate returned from class so I had to think of something fast haha. I could have made a lame pun for it, sure, but then I would have needed to think of a pun.

And yeah, it's not a deformed fox, its a shiba inu. thanks for the compliment!