Author Topic: Legendaries needed for pokedex  (Read 1069 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline kindtocrows

• tired wizard
  • Mulholland Fan
  • ask your local askljdlaskjd
    • View Profile
Legendaries needed for pokedex
« on: December 19, 2014, 23:15 »
I'm almost finished my pokedex, all I need are a few legendaries. I only need them for dex data, so I have no problem trading them back.

What I need:
Articuno
Zapdos (though I could catch this one on my own, if I could ever find it)
Moltres
Raikou
Entei
Tornadus
Landorus

There are other pokemon I don't have, specifically, Mew, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, and Diancie, but they're not needed, just would be nice to have for completeness.

I'm not sure what I could offer in return for helping me... Just say what you would like, and I'll see what I can do.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2014, 17:37 by dragoncat »
When it comes down to it, the difference between healing and necromancy is timing.

Offline Delicious_Scout

• Pokémon Breeder (For Petz, ask Petzbreeder ;3)
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Buttébutt.
    • View Profile
Re: Legendaries needed for pokedex
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2014, 15:19 »
Articuno, Entei, Landorus, and Tornadus can be traded if they can return to me. I want nothing but you finishing your Pokédex.
Click on that smexy Tyranaggronigroking to visit my our IV Shop. And possibly buy something.

Offline kindtocrows

• tired wizard
  • Mulholland Fan
  • ask your local askljdlaskjd
    • View Profile
Re: Legendaries needed for pokedex
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2014, 17:37 »
I meant to reply to this earlier, but I needed to wait for something first, then I forgot because of course I did >_<
I have the worst memory in existence, I swear...

Anyway, Thanks so much for the offer. But, I found my copy of Soul Sliver I thought I lost so I can get the three birds from that (when I finish the Kanto part, which may take a while since the team I had in that game sucks and now I need to raise a new one), and I now have OR so I can get the last two there when I finish that. Means it'll take a while and I'll have to finish two games, but it also means I'll have motivation to finish them.

Makes this thread kinda pointless, huh... sorry about that. I still really appreciate the offer though, thank you.
When it comes down to it, the difference between healing and necromancy is timing.