Author Topic: Everyday Accomplishments  (Read 181257 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
Re: Everyday Accomplishments
« Reply #765 on: February 27, 2016, 21:56 »
 Might be getting a crew together to get through all the pitchers in Spoons in one night.

Looking forward to it.

Offline Inferna

• Joeno Fan
  • not heroic but i try
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #766 on: February 27, 2016, 22:32 »
So ages ago I applied for a mentoring thing at uni, basically you get matched with someone in industry and just learn things etc. hadn't heard anything else but got a phone call yesterday and they finally found me someone lmao. She works in stv over in Glasgow and sent me an email this morning, she sounds really nice. I'm hoping this will open up a few doors for me tbh. It'll be good to escape Edinburgh every so often too, plus Glasgows better for shopping instead of the 20 mile hell that is princes street

also I'm going to see my bbys frightened rabbit again in April!!!! I'm so excited I've not seen them since 2012. Just praying my main bbys green day announce a tour as well as biffy clyro and I can die happy seeing 3 of my favourite bands in one year.

Offline Liam

• 1337 Donator
  • Fan Rotom
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: February 28, 2016, 13:30 »
I did pretty well in my exams! 2 firsts and a 2:1, a lot better than last year. Weheyy :)

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: February 28, 2016, 14:28 »
Went bowling with a friend last night and threw my first clean game (strike or a spare in every fame), then turned around and threw a 200 game.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: February 29, 2016, 23:05 »
HELLO sorry for being absent n not gettin back to ppl, mental issues. ANYWAY

shaymin i will send you pms every other day for a few weeks telling you to work your arms while jamming to your favorite tunes if you would so like

i vote for Technotronic - Pump Up The Jam as the music

but about the waterworks control. i used to have problems with that up til i was like 14 or so, it might be totally irrelevant (IANAD or like slightly well versed in any doctor stuff, oh and maybe TMI), but look up kegels and stick with it, 6 months into it and i was perf.

yeh when i rememeber to do them kegels deffo give me a few more seconds on the invisible n spiteful timer i think. i know ur meant to kegel when u get the Undying Urge but mines hella tempermental as it is and s/t kegels make them worse lmao but i am still getting mine Looked Into so

kegels ALSO have other really useful n cool n good benefits but this is a pg13 site so

you have no idea.

also worth noting i will likely be living in massachusetts, if not vermont, next year... that stuff will be legal recreationally in both places v soon. NH is behind on the times, the most north you can get without being in the south, so FYI don't tell my parents, i'm leaving and never returning. america is coming to their senses also go Bernie for a million reasons, let's change the world with our position in the hegemony c'mon america!!! you guys in the UK will get it once we do. maybe its a little america-centric, but stick with me.

aw man i can't wait. when it becomes legal we are so being the bitter Old Guard/Prohibition about it all. i mean i wont get on my soapbox too much but agghhh its so useful for so many things and everyone is too up in rhetoric from their predecessors and fffffffffffff

in any case even just state level legalisation is a good sign against the times cos sure Federal Rules but gay marriage is slowly makin its course in the U S of A and our lot in the uk begrudgingly made gay marriage Legal so dang it i will get to marry a gay weed in my lifetime so help me god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its harmless (unless you smoke it, smoking is ALWAYS bad for you), and has a lot of benefits.

ya its Vape Life for me cos im asthmatic and also hella sensitive to nicotine (tried a couple puffs after a long time since quitting and ugh i felt like i was a Russian National who had particularly dissed putin in a bad n public n lasting way and i was gettin my just desserts russian style)

honestly tho while me and what appears to be fast cyclin bipolar wrestle over each other like a sensually homoerotic school fight the magickal herb has been one of the only meds (of a sort) that has actually kept me from goin insane, ngl. it has its downs, couchlock, munchies esp if u just eaten, sleepiness if its way before ur bedtime, but its a goodun and OH MY GOD weightlifting and the Herb together it is a Dream.

i remember someone saying it was like "an Expansion Pak for life" and i can't disagree

Sorry for the ruthless quote snipping but I would totally second Yog's post.

haha honestly if people dont quotesnip the junk i type then the puk servers will crash so its prolly for the best

Powerballs are like... £10 now I think? They're difficult to get started when you first try because there's this weird technique and if you don't use it for ages you forget how to start it and it's hella annoying. You could even get a stress ball to squeeze if you're feeling dank. They have a bunch of them if you want to make a game out

oh my god people on youtube are like starting it onehanded and ive been practising for days and i still need the string. i lost one Forever and i hope to god i dont lose the second cos otherwise i am 100% screwed and so is my elbow

Calibre Products on Amazon are selling one for £13 and that's what I've been using since the summer for knee pain. If you do get it, try to criss-cross the straps at the back rather than just doing them like Velcro shoes since it adds more resistance and bounce.

huh //writes down// my current ones are nice but those ones look like they wouldn't Slip Down over the day like these ones do.

lmfao i already spent 7/8 years bugging docs to figure out what was up. all the pain started when i was 14 and i couldn't walk up stairs without like... having to keep my legs straight cause there was too much pain and it was super lame. ofc being 14 when it started i went to the docs and they wer elike "lol it's growing pains" and u know i finished growing at 16 (cause i hit 5'5 and am stuck there now) and the pain obv has not left me so it just took me going to the doc like "look m9 something is up with me my dude" and i got referred to the hospital.

aw man, totes sucks 2 hear. at least you got to the Hospital level of things? that always takes an Age anyway (took a friend of ours several years to get them to find out she had the anklyosing spondylitis idk how you spell it) how is that going? i guess ur getting Connective Tissue Disorder/Cartelidge problems looked into?

unfortunetly with Pain Issues n Dodgybodies u will just have Good Days n Bad Days and the odd Ultra Cool N Good day but dont give up!

yeah i do get rl dizzy if i stand up to quick and find myself trying to catch on stuff to prevent me falling down (which hasn't happened yet lolol). i did do a pee test and the hospital was like "ye up ur salt and water" which i did but the thing is it made my heart palpitations worse??? probably a coincidence but it didn't make it any better. didn't change the dizziness etc either.

the ol orthostatic hypotension! it sux. like you just get up and ur in a completely different world for bout 5-10 seconds while ur brain floats off for a while and ur vision goes all starry. what do you tend to drink? i used to drink LOADs of water but didn't do squat about electrolytes and i know im not Exercising a lot but with the ol dodgybodies it aint so good at Regulating stuff properly, including salts.

so i tend to put a bit of salt in some squash as a kind of Bootleg Isotonic drink and cos im a  bit Clumsy i put it in a sippy cup to force myself to Slow Down cos half my trouble is i drink way too fast lmao (vague swallowing issues)

edit: saw the Increased Salt Like They Said, prolly deffo push for a tilt-table test at least

as for waterworks problems i do have a scumbag bladder that only tells me i need to go when it's like "GO OR UR GONNA HAVE AN ACCIDENT" leading to me running when i have to go which is... well with these legs it is not Easy. idk if that's bc i was just a stupid kid who never went to the loo on time (i was one of them who would just keep forgettin to go until oops 10/10 kid u wet ur pants) or if it's just another collective symptom on wth is up with this meat robot i am in.

(looks around nervously to make sure people who im tryina appear Cool n Superior in front of aren't watching) SAME

i got Yelled At whenever it happened as a kid (i dont think they meant to but its a long story) so apparently childhood/teenage me dealt with it by havin my downstairs muscles tightened up tight CONSTANTLY to hold it in to the point where i daren't even breathe in too deep in case it made my waterworks Malfunction. and now im on a brain pill that takes the anxiety down a good notch i literally dont have the Anxiousness Ability to keep it all Tensed Up all the time and well

at least i lasted until after school until both me and my body Gave Up lmao

idk if you're uh using the same uhhhhhhh Solution to the problem that i have to but i have deece tips n Experience w/ this end of things but i will probably PM it if u would like instead cos uh wellll im not admitting some of this stuff here all out in the public puk eye. cos im WAY too cool for that //slicks back hair cooly but is sweatin nervously//

ALSO to stop this post getting huger n going over the post limit i have stuck the rest of this section of my reply (mostly just ur post tbh) on the pastebin cos i do ramble a lot
« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 23:38 by LOOK AROUND YOG. »
           

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: March 01, 2016, 00:14 »
Ended up getting all 100 possible points on my college paper, while I haven't herd of anyone else getting more than 85.

Offline sans the skeleton

• they/them pronouns please
  • Joeno Fan
  • super meme trash
    • View Profile
    • Subeta
« Reply #771 on: March 01, 2016, 01:23 »
i got out of bed without wanting to cry today

ive created a monster
official forum cryptid

Offline Petzbreeder

• Also known as Brally
  • Joeno Fan
  • I play my games in French sometimes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: March 01, 2016, 17:29 »
My dad always annoys me when he randomly speaks foreign languages, now I can do it to him in Latin.
The next time he does it, I'll tell him to "Loquetur Anglicus nunc".

I also got a score of 14090 on Pokemon Puzzle Challenge Marathon mode.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 20:13 by Petzbreeder »

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: March 01, 2016, 22:51 »
My new DS (the red and blue released one) got here today, and my brother and I figured out how to do a system transfer. Especially great since my old ds has an extremely bad touch screen, and that I figured out how to get write prtection off the SD card for my old 3ds (I tried to tell my brother it was a switch on the side.....)

E.C.A.M.B.S.

« Reply #774 on: March 01, 2016, 23:55 »
I just got an awesome apple-green Hoppip from a trade in exchange for my shiny Skiddo!

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: March 02, 2016, 01:27 »
Finished the system transfer and now i'm redownloading the stuff I had on it that need to be redownloaded

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: March 02, 2016, 19:10 »
oh my god people on youtube are like starting it onehanded and ive been practising for days and i still need the string. i lost one Forever and i hope to god i dont lose the second cos otherwise i am 100% screwed and so is my elbow

That guy who's like "these are my credentials!" then flexes and it's like faaaaammmm, he's like a crepe uncle. Hand starting is rolid though, never could do it lmao but reading your post made me pick mine back up and it's hella fun but idk where to put my pinky so it's just pressed against the side which causes pain after a while.

Completed a 20 day game of This War Of Mine and only lost one civilian! She had an honourable death considering that she prevented a woman from being assaulted by a drunken soldier by killing him with her fists even though he had an assault rifle.

The soldier beat her pretty badly tbh. Was gutted to have her proceed to die because the game has horrible descriptions of the locations so I went and murdered a bunch of people for bandages only to find that there were no bandages and by the time I got back she had bled to death.

For some reason, a guy lumped a little girl on me whilst he went to find his uncle? She actually managed to talk my guy out of his "broken" state just in time for another civilian/survivor to knock on the door and get him out of his "depressive" state.

It's a really good game, to be fair. I'll try and do another run but it was pretty tedious once resources were too low.

Offline The name master

• The name rater's rival!
  • Joeno Fan
  • I rate your nicknames (unofficially)
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: March 03, 2016, 14:56 »
I just passed an ICT exam with 83% (I had to get at least 75% to pass!)
Thanks to Inferna for one of the many reasons why I love Dragonite!

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• so this one time i put milk in the kettle
  • Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: March 03, 2016, 17:16 »
i did some solid bonding with lize and bella yesterday mostly composed of intermittent screaming with laughter and crying dramatically and i prefer to call it 'what happens when u get 3 exhausted mentally ill teenage girls who are into drama together immediately following a concert'

thanks gl <3

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #779 on: March 03, 2016, 19:03 »
my meme post on tumblr got about 3k notes overnight and 5k more while i was out lmaoooooo