Author Topic: Everyday Accomplishments  (Read 180991 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
Re: Everyday Accomplishments
« Reply #990 on: May 07, 2016, 22:02 »
ohhHHHHH ok i geddit now haha. thought it was, uh, the other thing that sort of sounds like the word noots.

Awh, nah, I would never talk about nudie images on here since it's a family-friendly board!

its babys first Lifting Supplement so im kinda excited to see what itll do, creatine is p much the only one the dude in the book im takin my Lifting Tips from said was worth much in the supplement world? i like the look of the ALCAR they do but thats more for the mental/nootropic end of things than anything else if i were to take it regularly tbh.

Creatine is meant to be the only legal supplement that's scientifically proven to work so it should work but not overnight kinda thing, you should see good strength gains gradually though I think. What's ALCAR? I searched it up but it started talking about infertility and stuff and horses D:

man thats weird their bizarro automated email algorithms automailed me 2 days after my order and were like DID YOU WANT TO FIND THIS!?1/!??1/!?!?!/1 with vitamin powders cos i had a look at them briefly and it was like, aaaagghh i am a humble fatty tryina feel good in the muscles i dont knowwwww. they'll prolly forget about me n all in a few weeks too tho

They should hound you on an almost daily basis for a long while if you've ordered from them but most of the time it's good stuff because it's based off cookies and new stock that they've got in!

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #991 on: May 08, 2016, 03:23 »
Just helped defuse a huge situation
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #992 on: May 08, 2016, 06:28 »
alright fess up

which one of you was this

Awh, nah, I would never talk about nudie images on here since it's a family-friendly board!

hahaha this made me legit laugh out loud for some reason. ur way more sensible than me most the time, thats for sure.

not that i would post naughty pics on or around or near puk. cos between you and me i dont even really understand the thing about people sending each other nudes in the first place?????? 

Creatine is meant to be the only legal supplement that's scientifically proven to work so it should work but not overnight kinda thing, you should see good strength gains gradually though I think.

yeah i made sure to get Monohydrate cos thats what all the Research was on? lookin forward to it tho cos im Progressing w/o extra stuff, but god its a little too slow rn even for me. i wanna be able to crush a lump of coal into a diamond between my biceps.

What's ALCAR? I searched it up but it started talking about infertility and stuff and horses D:

well basically i got some horses that have been Too Randy so

NO i am joking but to describe it properly i have to go on a bit of a ramble here.

Spoiler: i used to use spoiler tags to hide my huge rambles in days gone by • show
given my Mental Issues and Slowbrains et al. i am always searching for Answers and Remedies and ways not to let it defeat me and one area of interest i have is Nootropics., chemicals/drugs which improve cognition and functioning. (caffiene is technically one! and so is the l-theanine in a cuppa. both have psychoactive properties which is why britain runs on tea more or less. me i run on yerba mate but im already spergin on about nootropics so do NOT start me on yerba mate if you hate longwinded rambles)

theyre drugs which are currently still being Studied (neurology is a fast n still developing field) for helping brains and purport to improve ur cognition/mental processing etc due to Neurochemical Stuff that i dont understand yet, or scientists aint quite figured out.

one i partake in, piracetam (which i on/off with when i can afford it) is Prescription Only for myoncolus in the uk. which is a pain. i got Tics n Stereotypy but its not worth the hassle to play it off as myoncolus for Free Piracetam so i have to import it from a polish online pharmacy (imported non-scheduled Prescription Only meds can be privately bought outside and imported for your own personal use in the UK, a Loophole.)

but when im on it it does help take some of the worser bits out of my Impairments if i get the balance right. it can also sometimes send me on a bit of a hypomanic though and im still trying to Figure It All Out. 

basically neurology stuff esp regarding bipolar/autism/various other mental Trouble and Intervention Tactics/Helping Alleviate it rly fascinates the dickens out of me cos these are still Unsolved Problems and i kind of like to roll up my sleeves and see what works for me personally with all of it so i can pass it onto others when i am doing this sort of Caring/Informing people about stuff for a living.

but yeah more to the point!!! sorry for the ramble. ALCAR (acetyl l-carnitine) is currently bein studied for possible neuroprotective effect, and is sort of getting on-off reputation as a nootropic. currently the Science being done on it is promising stuff for alzheimers/dementia/parkinsons/epilepsy and personally i want to try it one day to see if it helps me focus a bit better? might be placebo but honestly i aint fussed. its like me chewytubes, if it works i'll do it. 

i REALLY want to avoid turning into one of those weirdo nutso 30+ pill stack people from the longecity forum tho, thats for sure.

They should hound you on an almost daily basis for a long while if you've ordered from them but most of the time it's good stuff because it's based off cookies and new stock that they've got in!

aw man that makes sense. the company that own them seem to own a lot of Shops (zavvi and a bunch of others) so i suspect they got a lot of Clever Automailer scripts to get people to buy more? its a shame cos until i am having a job im going to be one of their more boring customers haha. i hope their robot cookies scripts dont feel bad that im unable to take up on their offers.

I beat the flying type gym in ruby. It took two tries. That damn altaria!  >:(

First try. Killed swellow, pelipper and Skarmory with my electrode using spark. Entire team defeated by altaria (or other pokemon)

I would have won if the guy didn't use hyper potions!  >:(

I used a TM to teach thunderbolt to electrode.

On my second attempt, I killed the guy's swellow, pelipper and Skarmory with my electrode  (spammed thunderbolt) but halfway through, I had to deal with that stupid altaria. I used Mightyena, used bite a few times, got its HP low, then used roar. Mightyena was defeated (by skarmory I think) I sent out electrode. Skarmory used steel wing. Electrode survived (just) I killed skarmory. Finally, altaria. Low HP. One hit is sure to kill electrode. I thought "screw this" and used self destruct. I don't usually use moves like that, but I was not losing that battle! I only had my marshtomp left! Lol  :laugh:

man ngl that and whassernames Emolgas in black/white were the worst. how did you find whitney's miltank in g/s/hg/ss?????
« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 06:31 by LOOK AROUND YOG. »
           

Offline The name master

• The name rater's rival!
  • Joeno Fan
  • I rate your nicknames (unofficially)
    • View Profile
« Reply #993 on: May 08, 2016, 10:46 »
how did you find whitney's miltank in g/s/hg/ss?????
That was AGES ago, so I can't remember in detail, but Miltank was a pain in the ass! Kept using milk drink!
Thanks to Inferna for one of the many reasons why I love Dragonite!

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #994 on: May 08, 2016, 14:07 »
alright fess up

which one of you was this

Just let me get my bio-engineering degree or some nonsense and this will be me.

Offline Petzbreeder

• Also known as Brally
  • Joeno Fan
  • I play my games in French sometimes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #995 on: May 08, 2016, 20:12 »
As of today, I have officially seen every single Torchwood episode ever made.

Offline The name master

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #996 on: May 08, 2016, 20:29 »
As of today, I have officially seen every single Torchwood episode ever made.
Did the doctor appear in any episodes?

Offline Petzbreeder

• Also known as Brally
  • Joeno Fan
  • I play my games in French sometimes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #997 on: May 08, 2016, 21:04 »
Did the doctor appear in any episodes?

Not directly, just a couple of mentions.
Spoiler: show
His severed hand appears in a couple of episodes though.

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #998 on: May 09, 2016, 01:51 »
hahaha this made me legit laugh out loud for some reason. ur way more sensible than me most the time, thats for sure.

not that i would post naughty pics on or around or near puk. cos between you and me i dont even really understand the thing about people sending each other nudes in the first place?????? 

I guess nudes can be a "I would" but without explicitly saying it but it'll probably vary from people to people. Like the first time I received them I was like "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" and I felt dirty and disturbed (ooo wah-ah-ah-ah-ow) for the entire week since my phone is for Octopus Evolution (and those kinda games) rather than naughty bits.

yeah i made sure to get Monohydrate cos thats what all the Research was on? lookin forward to it tho cos im Progressing w/o extra stuff, but god its a little too slow rn even for me. i wanna be able to crush a lump of coal into a diamond between my biceps.

Monohydrate is the one I've got! It's meant to be really effective and it can get pretty cheap too, haven't tried the tablet ones though since tablets are scarier than powders for some reason. It's like a modifier to the gains you're already making so instead of like 1.3x gains from the protein it'll be like 1.7x gains and then they slowly stack up or something. The numbers are out of nowhere tho.

aw man that makes sense. the company that own them seem to own a lot of Shops (zavvi and a bunch of others) so i suspect they got a lot of Clever Automailer scripts to get people to buy more? its a shame cos until i am having a job im going to be one of their more boring customers haha. i hope their robot cookies scripts dont feel bad that im unable to take up on their offers.

They don't have souls and they have the determination of a Jehovah's Witness so they will be pressing themselves against your window shouting "DO YOU WANT TO SEE THESE GOOD DEALS?" or they'll break into your house in the middle of the night, sit down at the side of your bed, wake you up, open their catalogue, and start reading random product descriptions.

Spoiler: show
 Would not recommend pre-workouts unless you're absolutely sure that none of the ingredients meddle with your current medication though because that would be really scary and it could be dangerous.

Offline Milsap

• Hates everything
  • Fan Fan
  • The only person who is permanently angry
    • View Profile
    • Six String Tings- Guitar Related Tosh
« Reply #999 on: May 09, 2016, 11:40 »
Miltank was a pain in the ass! Kept using milk drink!

Flaafy used thunder wave.
Whitney's Miltank was paralysed!

Then hit it with fighting type moves. T'ra!
[Three Word Rule]

I occasionally write stories. Find them HERE

I also race cars from time to time on my YouTube Channel

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1000 on: May 09, 2016, 21:26 »
^Bayleaf used Stun Spore!
Bayleaf used Poison Powder!
Bayleaf used Sleep Powder!

Then hit it with fighting moves.

Offline The name master

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: May 09, 2016, 21:33 »
^Bayleaf used Stun Spore!
Bayleaf used Poison Powder!
Bayleaf used Sleep Powder!

Then hit it with fighting moves.
Actually, I chose totodile!

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: May 09, 2016, 21:56 »
That's your problem then. chikorita master race

I did really good on my math quiz, got all of the possible bonus points from the extra credit essay in my college class, and got a 90 of the college exam today. With the latter two, it guarantees an A

Offline not chloe

• Mulholland Fan
  • never more than 3 hours away from public meltdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: May 10, 2016, 17:43 »
Ya girl just finished her first year of uni 8)
Credit to Inferna for the teacup Chatot
surPrISE

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: May 10, 2016, 19:58 »
Chose derpy seal for my starter.