Poll

What type do you want to see next time for my top 5?

Ground
3 (30%)
Flying
7 (70%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: My Top 5 Electric Type Pokemon!  (Read 5310 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Meowstic Royalty

• Cats.
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • WARNING: DORK
    • View Profile
My Top 5 Electric Type Pokemon!
« on: November 18, 2013, 18:34 »
Wow! Another top 5 so soon after your last one? Have you finally gotten off your lazy ass and done something, Scrafty?

Yes. But it probably won't last.

Anyway, Electric won against Ground 7 votes to 4. Time for my top five Electric types.
Now let us begin.

5: Heliolisk!

Now, let me explain to you why this little thing is a TANK on a rain team.

Leftovers restore a 1/16th of Heliolisk's health each turn. Dry Skin restores 1/8th of Heliolisk's health in rain. Parabolic Charge has STAB and hits all Pokemon on the opposing side and restores health (handy for horde battles). It learns Protect which let's it restore HP when it has been drained. It only has two weaknesses, Ground and Fighting. Finally, it can learn Surf which gets boosted power in rain.

Using a rain team? You need one of these.

4: Eelektross!

Technically speaking with Eelektross's type, it does have one weakness which is ground. However, with the ability Levitate the weakness is negated, unless Gravity comes into effect.

And just... LOOK at it. It looks like it is about to eat your SOUL. On top of that, it has a sweet movepool, creepy yet awesome design and I LOVED it when it appeared in the anime under the ownership of Emmet the Subway Boss.

I also love sending it out into a double battle with a ground type (usually Garchomp). The ground type uses Earthquake to hit the opponents while Eelektross is like "PSSH I got dat Levitate I'm good son!"

3: Electivire!

Ah, who doesn't love Electivire, a walking plug socket with two fatal electric wires protruding from it's back, ready to grab an opponent and give them the electric shock of their life? Electivire has a sweet movepool including a ton of punching moves, Thunderbolt, Flamethrower and even Psychic, not to mention amazing anime appearances under the ownership of Paul. You had to love that Electivire's rivalry with Ash's Infernape. Their final battle in the Sinnoh league was undoubtedly one of the best in my opinion.

2: Luxray!

I present to you a tiger / dog / lion / thingy that fires electric discharges from it's own tail, seeking opponents with X - Ray eyes and has claws deadlier than the devil's scythe. Incredible design, insane movepool and the evolution line hits fifty out of ten on the cuteness scale. Luxray was also another Pokemon with some amazing anime appearances, along with Luxio who was trying to shove a Wailmer back into the water.

Oh yes, Luxray scared and daylights out of Ash's Pikachu and made it cower and hide in a bush. Ha, ha ha haha.

1: Rotom!

Ah, the good old Rotom family. The normal form is cute, the fridge form keeps things cold, the washing machine cleans stuff, the lawnmower cuts down grass, the fan provides cool temperatures in summer and the oven makes toasted sandwiches. You have a Rotom for every occasion.

It seems almost every electric type has had a turn in the anime. This one spent the day hacking appliances and playing pranks on everything in sight.

"I WILL EAT YOUR CHILDREN."

Aaaaaaand THATS A RAP.

What will you vote for next week? Ground or Flying?

Needs more Gengar

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
Re: My Top 5 Electric Type Pokemon!
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2013, 21:17 »
For me:

5. Rotom
4. Manectric
3. Jolteon
2. Luxray
1. Ampharos
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline SaRo|Rapidash

• The 9th Gym Leader
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2013, 23:15 »
Mines probably:

1: Heliolisk <333
2: Ampharos
3: Rotom-C
4: Jolteon
5: Mega Manectric

Edit: Damn, forgot Ampharos - I think of him as a fairy/dragon for some reason...
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 23:20 by RubyRobin »
DONT LET THE PEOPLE ON STAGE LEFT KNOW THE SCRIPT
...╚⊙ ⊙╝...
 ╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝

Offline Hoof Hearted

• Rob Fan
  • Swampert is nnniccee
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2013, 23:18 »
Heh, I know whose going to be happy that you put Heliolisk in your top 5. And again with rotom and its forms, I don't mean to judge, but I'm surprised that people like rotom this much. Any way, my top 5 electric pokemon would be....

5. Luxray
4. Manectric
3. Zekrom
2. Electivire
1. Raikou

Offline ZD| Wattmole

• I am #343, Baltoy in da PUK Pokemon Crew! Robert the Horseman of Character Developement. Avid Morphtronic and Watt user, and player of Yugioh.
  • Sentret Fan
  • Watts up?
    • View Profile
    • Rob's Randomness
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2013, 23:29 »
I am saddened, my top five would be a little...different...

1. Galvantula
2. Heliolisk
3. Pachirisu
4. Manectric
5. Magnemite, not Magneton or Magnezone, Magnemite.

No one has any love for the shockingly adorable tarantula. :(

Wolstenholme

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2013, 15:18 »
1. My bby Heliolisk
2. My other bby Helioptile
3. Zebstrika
4. Jolteon
5. Dedenne

(6,7 & 8 are Elekid, Ampharos and Luxray)