Author Topic: Zenno J. Derkano  (Read 6909 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline ZD| Wattmole

• I am #343, Baltoy in da PUK Pokemon Crew! Robert the Horseman of Character Developement. Avid Morphtronic and Watt user, and player of Yugioh.
  • Sentret Fan
  • Watts up?
    • View Profile
    • Rob's Randomness
Re: Zenno Derkano
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2007, 01:49 »
~~Update~~

Chimchar recieved in a GTS trade from a non-important NPC, for one of his four Zubat.

Offline ZD| Wattmole

• I am #343, Baltoy in da PUK Pokemon Crew! Robert the Horseman of Character Developement. Avid Morphtronic and Watt user, and player of Yugioh.
  • Sentret Fan
  • Watts up?
    • View Profile
    • Rob's Randomness
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2007, 04:51 »
~~Update~~

Chimchar was traded to Xander for Sableye.

Offline ZD| Wattmole

• Sentret Fan
  • Watts up?
    • View Profile
    • Rob's Randomness
« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2007, 19:06 »
~~Update~~

Zenno traded Misdreavus for a shiny Nuzleaf which evolved during transfer.

Offline ZD| Wattmole

• Sentret Fan
  • Watts up?
    • View Profile
    • Rob's Randomness
« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2007, 22:21 »
~~Update~~

Soundwave evolved, learning many many new attacks in the progress. Mawile obtained from Josh. Zuzu and Polaris traded to Josh. Removed perviously owned pokemon section, saw no point in it. I instead have a personal list of previously owned pokemon on my hardrive.

Offline ZD| Wattmole

• Sentret Fan
  • Watts up?
    • View Profile
    • Rob's Randomness
« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2007, 15:20 »
~~Update~~

Traded my lazy Stunky to Tramp for a Skorupi.

Offline ZD| Wattmole

• Sentret Fan
  • Watts up?
    • View Profile
    • Rob's Randomness
Re: Zenno J. Derkano
« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2009, 15:09 »
~~Update~~

Re-added the description for Zenno's party pokemon. Zenno traded away both his Kangaskhan, Volbeat, Pelipper, and Gloom for only a Luxray named Leo.
Posted on: May 02, 2007, 01:20:53 PM
~~Update~~

Zenno has given his Mystery Event Ticket to Josh.
Posted on: May 16, 2007, 03:42:58 PM
~~Update~~

Zenno's ressurected a Shieldon from the shield fossil Josh gave him. He's also got a new look for Sinnoh.
Posted on: May 17, 2007, 08:14:47 PM
~~Update~~

Changed around Zenno's team and added Donphan.
Posted on: May 30, 2007, 01:24:01 PM
~~Update~~

Zenno caught a Staravia which he has nicknamed Aero.
Posted on: June 01, 2007, 01:45:57 PM
~~Update~~

Zenno has released Seafoam to be with her family.
Posted on: June 03, 2007, 04:41:00 PM
~~Update~~

Caught a Mantine and bought a collapsable fishing pole.
Posted on: June 05, 2007, 05:58:30 PM
~~Update~~

Zenno caught a Glameow.
Posted on: June 22, 2007, 12:09:31 AM
~~Update~~

Zenno has left Camerupt with the Eterna City Pokemon Center, for accidentally breaking their stove. Camerupt is currently serving as a temporary stove and may return in the future.
Posted on: July 25, 2007, 06:16:31 PM
~~Update~~

Three of Zenno's pokemon have been devolved, and are now unable to re-evolve into their former selves through normal means of evolution, but other evolutions or ones induced by items would work.
Posted on: December 09, 2007, 10:56:11 PM
~~Update~~

Zenno has Caught a Ninetales, and Seafoam has returned to his party. Also, due to a computer malfunction a large number of his pokemon were forced onto the GTS.
Posted on: December 16, 2007, 11:58:52 PM
~~Update~~

Zenno has given Sableye back to Xander after their temporary trade and recieved Youko and Carnivine from Bebe as an appology.
Posted on: December 31, 2007, 12:11:54 AM
~~Update~~

Within an hour of recieving the new Eevee it has evolved into a Glaceon during a double battle with Xander.
Posted on: December 31, 2007, 05:27:30 PM
~~Update~~

Zenno taught Youko Ice Beam through the use of a TM, and has also caught a Graveler in Mt. Coronet.
Posted on: January 16, 2008, 11:01:05 PM
~~Update~~

Zenno caught a Paras after knocking it from Xander's back.

Pokemon at Mom's Daycare have been moved to second post, due to exceeded character limit.
Posted on: January 29, 2008, 04:35:33 PM
~~Update~~

Paras has just evolved in a match, Seafoam has learned Agility while training, and Tyrogue has learned Vacuum Wave.
Posted on: February 06, 2008, 06:31:16 PM
~~Update~~

Zenno has traded his Nuzleaf for Porygon2. Porygon2 holds a Dubious Disk, and takes up residence inside of Zenno's LAPwotch, and can be taken out without substituting any team members.
Posted on: February 27, 2008, 08:21:28 PM
~~Update~~

Zenno donated both Carnivine and Donphan to the Pastoria Safari Zone, and just after caught a Gulpin which will be used as a taste tester for his new recipes.
Posted on: March 01, 2008, 02:48:42 PM
~~Update~~

Zenno has captured a Tropius, after saving her from a savage Drapion.
Posted on: March 01, 2008, 04:34:21 PM
~~Update~~

Major update, I guess. Zenno has caught a Duskull he named Shayde, and Tyrogue evolved into Hitmontop, learning three new moves.
Posted on: July 15, 2008, 03:00:10 PM
~~Update~~

Large update for Zenno. After a three month training period several of his pokemon have learned at least two new moves, and Graveler has evolved into Golem. Updated a few things I forgot, and even added the pokemon Natures/Personalities, credit to PTX for the Nature/Ability setup.
Posted on: September 02, 2008, 01:25:24 AM
~~Update~~

After a two month period at home Zenno is now headed for Johto, after recieving a call from Professor Elm regarding his sick Buizel. He has headed out with only Soundwave and Bulbasaur on hand, and Porygon2 who still lives in his watch. He's got a whole new outfit, he's bringing his collapsable bicycle along for the trip, and his Pokenav was found to be broken beyond repair, he is now armed with a map instead though it won't be as accurate.
Posted on: October 05, 2008, 12:41:28 AM
~~Update~~

After arriving in Johto, Zenno and the others head to Cianwood, with stops at the Whirl Islands along the way. While fishing on Ogi Island, Zenno managed to land and catch a Remoraid he has nicknamed Mach.
Posted on: October 10, 2008, 11:19:12 AM
~~Update~~

Zenno has won his second match of the Whirl Cup, winning thanks to a last minute new move from Mach. The Remoraid has gained the move, Psybeam.
Posted on: October 19, 2008, 02:25:53 PM
~~Update~~

Porygon2 evolved into Porygon-Z absorbing the Dubious Disk in the process. Unable to control it's newfound powers, however, it has been sent to Bebe until it can safely deal with it.

With Seafoam experiencing an allergic reaction to the Pokerus Vaccine, she needs to remain with Professor Elm while her condition stabalises. Feeling guilty about the turn of events, Professor Elm has gifted Zenno with a Chikorita that has so far gone unchosen by starting trainers.
Posted on: March 02, 2009, 04:38:18 PM
~Update~

Lets see what I've missed since last time.

Zenno is now an official Pokemon Ranger while retaining his position with the PHQ, he's gotten a whole new set of clothes, Heracross is getting close to mastering Giga Impact and can now successfully use it but with a high rate of recoil, Bulbasaur has leared Take Down, Zenno recieved a Fastball from Kurt, and while trekking through Ilex Forest he managed to encounter a Yanma that is now traveling with him, but he has yet to capture.

*Phew!* That is all for now.
Posted on: May 28, 2009, 11:15:00 PM
~~Update~~

Zenno has recieved a solid brown egg from the Daycare Couple just outside of Goldenrod City. He has no clue what's inside it.

Offline ZD| Wattmole

• Sentret Fan
  • Watts up?
    • View Profile
    • Rob's Randomness
« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2010, 22:26 »
~~Update~~

Updated Zenno's team with Ivysaur's evolution, Yanma's capture, and even the hatching of his egg into Bonsly.

Offline ZD| Wattmole

• Sentret Fan
  • Watts up?
    • View Profile
    • Rob's Randomness
« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2011, 23:43 »
~~Update~~

*Gasp!* An update? Yes! Yes it is!

Zenno's back from a long hiatus...again. He returns to us with a new look, a new pokemon in tow, and new moves on a few new pokemon, but he also returns having permanently retired or released previous pokemon. The pokemon he retired/released are as follows: Gulpin, Golem, Luxray, Blissey, Parasect