Author Topic: Arti Art!  (Read 3777 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Articuno

• Owner of The Sky Temple, a flying Pokemon paradise featuring Lugia and Articuno :>
  • Rex Fan
  • I am a huge fan of bird Pokemon ^v^
    • View Profile
    • The Sky Temple of Lugia and Articuno
Re: Arti Art!
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2016, 21:37 »

Rowlet anyone? :>

This adorable Swellow plushie was adopted at Lugia.co.uk!

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2016, 21:56 »
Once again, very well done, especially with the last blaziken you did. I actually prefer the tail for that to the actual one. Maybe that's what they should've done as a part of the male/female difference
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

MonsterMon64

« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2016, 10:02 »
^Since you pointed it out, I didn't even realise Arti's take on Rowlet's tail was kinda long until I looked at the official art again. (I kinda miss the gender differences tbh. The subtle ones, I mean)

Regardless, basically what Sir Blaziken said, this is very well done (and needless to say, super cute!) I think what I like most about it is the detail you gave to the wings; it helps Rowlet's wings have a nice interior design to begin with, but your pic pretty much drives that point home, haha.

Offline Articuno

• Owner of The Sky Temple, a flying Pokemon paradise featuring Lugia and Articuno :>
  • Rex Fan
  • I am a huge fan of bird Pokemon ^v^
    • View Profile
    • The Sky Temple of Lugia and Articuno
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2016, 13:42 »
Thank you so much!

SirBlaziken was referring to my Blaziken picture from before actually :> where I completely changed the shape of the tail on request (it's someone's character).

This adorable Swellow plushie was adopted at Lugia.co.uk!

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2016, 13:38 »
So you do character art eh? Once you're feeling a little more confident I may ask you do do a couple of mine, but lie I said, once you feel up to it. I can help you learn how to competitively battle if you want.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN