Author Topic: Everyday Accomplishments  (Read 180965 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• so this one time i put milk in the kettle
  • Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
Re: Everyday Accomplishments
« Reply #885 on: April 03, 2016, 02:42 »
i finished my drama coursework im now able to sleep without my bud anxiety suggesting death

also @beth u didn't imagine it! my op went well and i've had pretty much no pain the past couple of days either n thank u so much!!!

thanks gl <3

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #886 on: April 04, 2016, 15:36 »
my freelance writing boss is getting sued by Fox News for owning a site called foxnews.com.co, even though it's totally protected under US parody law. In his defense he listed my "Ted Cruz is the Zodiac Killer" article to strengthen how the site is clearly a joke. So pretty much some Fox News legal correspondent is going to have to read my article and this is the current highlight of any career or job I've had so far.

Offline sans the skeleton

• they/them pronouns please
  • Joeno Fan
  • super meme trash
    • View Profile
    • Subeta
« Reply #887 on: April 04, 2016, 16:44 »
my freelance writing boss is getting sued by Fox News for owning a site called foxnews.com.co, even though it's totally protected under US parody law. In his defense he listed my "Ted Cruz is the Zodiac Killer" article to strengthen how the site is clearly a joke. So pretty much some Fox News legal correspondent is going to have to read my article and this is the current highlight of any career or job I've had so far.

i had a gander at your article and my sides have left orbit

(also interesting fact: the Reptilian Shapeshifter meme is actually based on anti-Semitism. the metaphor was about jews. so, uh. yeah. be careful bud i'm rootin' for ya)

ive created a monster
official forum cryptid

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #888 on: April 04, 2016, 19:32 »
 Managed to bench 60kg today for the keks.

Also, noticed that Bloc Party had a new album out? It's different from what I remember their old stuff to be. It's a little weird tbh but in a good way.

Someone here was into Bloc Party (I think). It must be here because I don't think anyone I know irl likes them.

Also got the Chvrches album! Gonna get my friend into them like I got him into Twenty One Pilots.

THAT BEING SAID, it is quite boring to hear Stressed Out on the radio for the billionth time when they have three albums with cracking tunes? Like, Guns For Hands is pretty fantastic and Car Radio and even then, with Blurryface, the majority of their songs are like "whoa" but they go from depressing to depressing but really happy.

FAIRLY LOCAL! Couldn't think of the name. That should be on more.

Offline Inferna

• Joeno Fan
  • not heroic but i try
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #889 on: April 04, 2016, 20:04 »
Got a b for my essay!! Was seriously worried I'd failed hahaha considering it was during a Bad time but I need to have more faith in myself I guess?
All my best marks so far have been in essays/reports lol.

I also have Friday and Sunday off work which means I can stalk see frabbit twice possibly and see them next week too aaa

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #890 on: April 04, 2016, 23:49 »
(also interesting fact: the Reptilian Shapeshifter meme is actually based on anti-Semitism. the metaphor was about jews. so, uh. yeah. be careful bud i'm rootin' for ya)

Hmm, I could see that. I always heard about it in conversations about the illuminati, but I see how that leads right back to that idea...

Regardless the majority of what I write is marketed to the lowest denominator so y'know... know your demographics.

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #891 on: April 05, 2016, 01:31 »
 I helped push a car out of a car park because it wouldn't start. It felt good to do something nice.

Also, after making quite an aggressive status, a friend of a friend got in touch to ask about the gym and after finding out what he wants to achieve, I offered to come down with him for his first session so it's not too awkward and to help out with basic exercises since I was a little wuss when I started because I was too frightened to touch the big weights. Hopefully he'll be able to meet his goals because from what I've heard, he's quite insecure and this should boost his confidence even if it's just the endorphins that come with the first workout.

Managed to further rekindle an old friendship with a best friend that I fell out with for a few years. It's a bit weird being this close to her after 2 or 3 years but it's nice since we used to have a brother and sister relationship kinda thing. Really missed the closeness if I'm honest.

Also, I'm getting good vibes right now from someone that I thought straight-up disliked me? I'll admit that last night was rough so it was probably my mental state that had me locked down but here's hoping we hang out next week because talking over text is pretty lame unless it's long-distance.

It's horrible over-analysing every social interaction to the point where you straight-up think that someone hates you or that they're doing that thing where they just tolerate you because they don't want to hurt your feelings. Really makes the nights seem darker and more isolating.

So... today has been good! I don't know what was up with my last message.

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #892 on: April 06, 2016, 01:04 »
Me and my friends at uni competed in Ukie Game Jam these past two days and made a working game in 36 hours!! Alpaca Punch Studios first game man!!!!

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: April 06, 2016, 13:28 »
last night i was at the club and this guy was talking to me and i wasn't a huge fan, but he bought me a bunch of drinks and before i finished the first one said "im going to the bathroom" and then left the club and never came back. perfection or what?
« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 20:58 by Kpyna »

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: April 06, 2016, 16:05 »
i watched the homestuck update and didnt cry

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: April 06, 2016, 18:12 »
also @beth u didn't imagine it! my op went well and i've had pretty much no pain the past couple of days either n thank u so much!!!

nice //does a sw8 kickflip on a skateboard 4 u// ive been lucky/boring enough to avoid the nightmare that is hospitals for the most part so i can't even imagine what ops are like (chronically convinced if i ever have to have General i will wake up during it) but i am glad u are having a good recover
           

Offline Clairefable

• worst jobby
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
    • abandon hope all ye who enter here
« Reply #896 on: April 06, 2016, 21:31 »
I played all the way through Super Mario Galaxy in one sitting and cried like a little girl at the end

I'm an adult and I'll do what I want

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: April 06, 2016, 22:56 »
 Tonight was pretty good! Snapchat is filled with laughs and I've got a date tomorrow.

That being said, I am rather drunk and I have volunteering tomorrow. Might bring some CDs to play on the stereo behind shop? Always wanted to ask but if someone comes in and can hear the music, we might get in trouble since I'm not sure if we have the right licenses... especially considering that we just play the same music on a loop.

Also, managed to do Friday's study today (the experimenter was lovely about it) because I got the wrong time so now I have Thursday and Friday off!
« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 23:13 by Umbreon#100 »

Offline sans the skeleton

• they/them pronouns please
  • Joeno Fan
  • super meme trash
    • View Profile
    • Subeta
« Reply #898 on: April 06, 2016, 23:53 »
i watched the homestuck update and didnt cry
it was such a good flash omg???
also dont worry about dirk, i'm 99% sure those daves that saved his head and body have a plan and i'm confident that his death didn't count as heroic or just, but we'll see!!!

oh, and my days accomplishment is half finishing the essay i needed to do

ive created a monster
official forum cryptid

Offline Inferna

• Joeno Fan
  • not heroic but i try
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #899 on: April 07, 2016, 11:46 »
I've been officially discharged from the hospital! So unless my eye goes back to how it was then that's it. Got told on the letter my left eye is actually 6/5 lmao which is pretty good considering my right is 6/60.

Also going to a flat viewing today, hoping we find something soon.