Author Topic: Have you actually caught them all?  (Read 1850 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Sappy

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
Have you actually caught them all?
« on: May 11, 2013, 23:35 »
I'm trying to complete the national dex in BW2 at the moment. In a way where I store one of every pokemon, including evolutions (mid-stages etc). I've done Kanto, Johto and almost done with Hoenn.

So I was wondering if other trainers actually try to do this? Or just play competitively? Or just catch the Pokemon you like? Or both?
Slowly an old member..

Offline lugia95

• Joeno Fan
  • Credit to Chloe for the awesome avatar
    • View Profile
Re: Have you actually caught them all?
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2013, 23:56 »
I really just play casually. Complete the main story with around six pokemon caught, then try to catch more afterwards while dabbling in the extra content.

Offline Goshdarned Sillyface

• Mayonegg
  • Iceduck Fan
  • hon hon baguette eiffel tower
    • View Profile
    • welcome to my steam account
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2013, 23:56 »
it was really hard but with a lot of time i actually have caught them all in BW. i just basically filled in all the gaps between my favorite to favorites, since i actually caught and trained all my favorite pokemon to level 100 or close :>

good luck though, you're a bit over halfway there!
hey gastrodon guess what

grass types

quack98

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2013, 17:55 »
I've never had the patience :( I only really play the games for battling, so I don't really care about catching all of them. Still awesome to see people having the patience to do it tho, especially with event 'mon being so hard to come by.

MonsterMon64

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2013, 22:49 »
Catching them ALL has never really been my goal, but I do tend to avoid looking up Pokedex info on a 'mon until I've already caught it in-game. I like discovering new pokemon, and the 'dex helps add to the fun of catching more.  ;D

Mr. Apple

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2013, 22:51 »
I try, but can't succeed... midway through it, ill think "this is a complete waste of my time.." and quit haha

Offline Eifie

• "The
  • Rex Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2013, 02:09 »
I always wanted to catch them all! But I had Pokémon Crystal, and though I got some help from someone with Silver, there were still some Pokémon I couldn't get. Even if I had known someone with Gold, I never would have been able to get a Celebi.

I helped my friend with Pokémon Blue to fill her entire pokédex, though! We were so excited to find out what incredible prize we would earn for doing this, you can only imagine how disappointed we were when we found out that all we got was a stupid diploma.

B/W? Never played.