Author Topic: Hello, I'm TheDesertPro  (Read 1140 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline TheDesertPro

• Psythor Fan
  • you can't go forward if you keep looking back.
    • View Profile
Hello, I'm TheDesertPro
« on: December 03, 2015, 06:10 »
I found this website while I was lookin for a good name for my groudon( which took me several hours looking at websites) and found a perfect nickname for it on this site. I mainly used this website to find nicknames for my Pokemon and I wanted to submit my nickname for Pokemon and I thought " I wonder how I could sign up"? So I looked a little and saw the registration. My nickname came to me while I was finding a good YouTube channel name and I did some thinking and thought "well I'm kinda a pro at the desert and its facts. I was more interested about what mysteries surround the deserts and its glorious sands. And I love gaming." So TheDesertPro was born. I really have no clue on most things but I did read the rules so I have a slight grasps on the do's and don'ts.
If you want a fun fight in Pokemon or just want a shiny legendary I'm your man. I'm on between 4:00AM to 7:00PM
So if you want something type my friend code
Right here---> 0748-4593-6884
I will mainly play omega ruby but if your up for smash just put care to smash in the message for the friend code.

Offline The name master

• The name rater's rival!
  • Joeno Fan
  • I rate your nicknames (unofficially)
    • View Profile
Re: Hello, I'm TheDesertPro
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2015, 08:28 »
Hello! And welcome to PKMN.net! Thank you for sharing your ultimate pokemon team with me!
Thanks to Inferna for one of the many reasons why I love Dragonite!

Offline Tahmid ishraque

• Rob Fan
  • Be a pokemon lover!
    • View Profile
Re: Hello, I'm TheDesertPro
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2015, 07:58 »
Hope you will be happy with us and name rater indeed. ;D