Author Topic: Pokemon Academy [P] [A] [S] [J]  (Read 18390 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
Pokemon Academy [P] [A] [S] [J]
« on: October 24, 2013, 11:58 »
Plot: Basically, you are just coming to the pokemon boarding school (I think we all know what a boarding school is). If you have no idea what a boarding school is, please pm me and I'll tell you. This rp is basically about what happens at the school. Dealing with less pleasant students. Homework *cringes*. School activities and field trips, and the like. Our principal is Arceus, and we have nurse blissey (seems over used, that's why I did). All other staff most likely not be mentioned.

Rules:
I reserve the right to accept the right to accept and take you out due to behavior.
If you are leaving, ask someone to control your character, but, only if you are not withdrawing from it all together.

And, your basic rp rules. If you read this. Put Arceus somewhere in your form.

Form:

Pokemon: (Cannot be over powered, ex: combusken and ivysaur are ok, but not their evolutions. However, final evo's like wigglytuff and beedrill are ok. No legends, no matter how small. If you don't know if it's ok, pm me.)

Nickname: (Not needed, but you can have one. Preferably shorter that your pokemon's name.)

Personality: (2+ lines please.)

Moves: (4 moves max. At least 1 attack move is requested, but not required. Nothing too powerful)

Accessories: (Not required, but let's make them unique. If you want.)

Other: (Anything I miss? It goes here.)

Starter Post: (Basically, how you got here and your first impressions. I do not want an essay. 3 paragraphs max.)

I'll do my form when I have time, and after the next person posts.

One last thing: Generally unpleasant student reserved for Draghost.

Another thing: PM me your movesets. I'll hold on to them in case you forget, subject it Pokemon Academy Move Set.

Reserved Spots:
SiteHaunter (Draghost)
« Last Edit: October 25, 2013, 22:55 by ShinyBlaziken2000 »
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Kdintranet & Scizau

• Binary Master
  • Sentret Fan
  • 01001011, 01000100
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Re: Pokemon Academy [P] [A] [S]
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2013, 14:53 »
I haven't RP'd for a while. Let me clear my head and think of a Character then I'll post later today :)
Avid Poster On Pokemon Academy

There are only 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Offline deeply disturbed espurr

• ive seen things no one should ever see
  • Pokemon Fan
  • why
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2013, 16:43 »
*bellyflops in*

Pokemon: Audino
Nickname: Andromaque. You can call her anything you want, though she prefers Romaque over any other nickname you can make out of Andromaque.
Personality: Romaque is very... stylish. She loves to look fancy all the time, caring about her appearances more than her strength. However, she’s also a good at battling, though she’s very careless at that and ends up complaining about her dirty accessories after each battle she’s in.
Moves: Attract, Heal Pulse, DoubleSlap, Secret Power.
Accessories: Based off the Pokemon Musical props in B/W, she holds a Red Parasol. She wears Decorative Ribbons on her head.
Other: arceus... i hope this was okay so far ;w;
Starter Post:
Andromaque was bored.

So far this school seemed... boring, of course. She didn’t know why she was sent here. Was it because she was disobeying whoever she was supposed to obey? The Audino sighed. Her first trainer was nice, even giving her fashionable items from the Prop Case before giving her to another trainer.

But this one was a bit too cruel.

And now she was here, in this school, wanting to just leave. Ugh.
and their words are like knives

as they play with our lives

Offline Meowstic Royalty

• Cats.
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • WARNING: DORK
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2013, 17:00 »
I have never actually been in a RP before, but I might give this a try. I'll think up stuff later, the half term holidays just started and I have lost motivation to think.

Needs more Gengar

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2013, 20:27 »
(Friends, you are awesome, awesome, and more awesome! Remember to pm me movesets, nickname, and pokemon. Espurr, You're in as soon as you pm that stuff to me. Gen 6 pokemon are accepted)

Pokemon: Umbreon

Nickname: Moon

Personality: Moon is a quiet pokemon who focuses on academics, thus making him few friends. He can battle well enough to survive, but mostly stays on the sidelines. Moon, however, is a great healer, almost as good as nurse blissey. That's how he got there.

Moves: Heal Bell, Wish, Toxic, Foul Play

Accessories: Wears a necklace with the eye of Horus (Egyptian god. Real life) given to his from his trainer. Also wears a fedora, from trainer.

Other: Got noticed for academics, but healing abilities got him into the school on a scholarship. Has an extreme fear of freefalling.

Starter post:

I arrived first, only to be welcomed by Arceus himself. "Welcome. I hope you have a good time here, you were the only one to come here on a scholarship. You will be a great help to Nurse Blissey." it boomed. "I'll do my best." I said.

((This is ooc, // are what my thoughts are in, and you can use // as well for thoughts.))

//Hm.... A nice building. I'm sure Blissey will be glad to meet me.//

"I hear you go by Moon, correct?" asked Arceus. "Yes, although umbreon is ok as well." I responded. Arceus said, "Ok, your room is on the top floor, it is sealed with the strongest possible psychic attacks, so falling isn't an issue. Also, I've made the elevators recognize your amulet, so you can use those to get to the different floors easily." "Thank you" I said.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 21:39 by ShinyBlaziken2000 »

Offline Kdintranet & Scizau

• Binary Master
  • Sentret Fan
  • 01001011, 01000100
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2013, 20:47 »
Pokemon: Syther

Nickname: Scizau or Sci

Personality: Scizau is a reserved Pokemon and has the Motto of 'If you pick on me, I will pick on you a lot more' She will often sit at the back of the social group and wait for someone to address her before she speaks. Her quietness means she is able to concentrate a lot more and not get distracted. You will often find her aiming for the top in everything.

Moves: Quick Attack, Wing Attack, Agility, Slash

Accessories: Not really and accessory. But Scizau carries around the Poke Ball that her previous trainer kept her in.

Other: Although she is very shy. Picking a fight with Scizau will 9 time out of 10 land you with Blissey the school nurse.

Starter Post: I arrived at the front gates. A small tear running down my cheek and dropped of my snout, my trainer and I were getting on so well. Having collected 2 Badges we were making our way up to the Elite 4. But one day I was unable to evolve for him. 'A Pokemon that cannot evolve is a Pokemon that I would rather be dead' Was the last words he said to me before he threw me, and my Poke Ball into a passing bush.

Suddenly before I had the chance to collect my thoughts a shadow portrayed itself next to me, from the shape and the magnificence I knew exactly who it was.

'Do not worry young one, there is room for everyone in this school!' Arceus explained.

//What a magical Pokemon// I thought. (Did I do that right?)

'You will find yourself most welcome here, and I'm sure we can find something that you are good at to help out around the place, if you have any problems. Please visit Blissey our school nurse, I've heard she can be quiet the listener. Please enjoy your stay' Arceus Reassured.
Avid Poster On Pokemon Academy

There are only 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2013, 20:55 »
Ok, you're in.

Offline Cody999

• That one guy.
  • Rex Fan
  • Hey need to heal you pokemon? Well Gary oak--NO
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2013, 21:31 »
Pokemon: Kirlia

Nickname: Sana

Personality: Sana is a quiet, but friendly Pokemon and is generally well behaved around others. This is because she is a total neat freak and has a compulsion to strictly stick to the rules and avoid fights. The only time she does not act like this is when alone or with trusted friends.

Moves: Calm Mind, Magical Leaf, Confusion, Double Team

Accessories: A hat like the female player characters from leaf green/fire red

Other: Carries around a notepad to write down anything of interest to her.

Starter Post: I looked at the front gates with my notepad in hand. The building beyond was bigger than I had expected. I started to note things that I saw down when from behind me I heard "Judging by the notepad you must be Sana." I turned to see Arceus "Oh y-yes sir, but I'm fine just being called Kirlia" I replied, quickly gathering my wits "I think you will be just fine here Sana." Arceus said before moving off to greet other students. I opened my notepad once more as a walked in and write down //Arceus-Principal//.
Sup ~ I RP and stuff.
Also called Cody on err... pretty much everything.
When I play Pokemon I follow my personal Rule: I can only use Each Pokemon once across all games that I can transfer Pokemon across. I have used 108 different Pokemon I think.

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2013, 21:37 »
Accepted, great job people.

Offline Meowstic Royalty

• Cats.
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • WARNING: DORK
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2013, 09:36 »
Species: Scraggy

Name: Zero

Personality: Zero is usually mild and calm (oh yes, and extremely lazy), but on the battlefield it's a different story, becoming aggressive and also abusing Dragon Dance. He is headstrong and independent, usually able to do things on his own, even if the result is complete trash (which usually happens when doing homework). Beneath the tough exterior however is a guy aching to learn. And underneath that is a total piss taker. Anything under the exterior is hardly ever shown. Like everyone else, Zero has his dark secrets...

Moves: Dragon Dance, Crunch, Drain Punch, Ice Punch

Accessories: A diamond wrist watch inherited in his family for hundreds of years and an amulet studded with the eight badges of Unova that he won along with his trainer.

Other: The scar on his right eye was caused by a battle with... His own trainer. After defeating Champion Alder, Zero launched repeated punches upon his trainer in his sleep and while he was lying there unconscious, stole the amulet off his desk and hasn't seen his trainer since.

Starter Post: I can't believe I shelled out 8,000 bucks on this. This had better be worth it. I stand before the front gates as the deity Arceus himself steps out to greet me. I shake his hand/hoof then introduce myself. "Ah, Zero, I'm glad you could make it here. I hope you will be a valued member of our -" I cut Arceus off before my ears melt. I don't need to listen to a huge goat yapping all day like a Lillipup on a sugar buzz. I step into the school grounds as Arceus shrugs and struts away to greet a few other new students. I glance down at my watch. 8:45am. It's downhill from here.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2013, 11:48 by A Wild Scraggy »

Needs more Gengar

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2013, 11:37 »
Alright. PM me the info. After which, we'll start.

Wolstenholme

« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2013, 12:14 »
Shouldn't you leave joining open for a bit longer? I thought Draghost wanted to join... I however, do not. I just thought I'd let you know before you send me more PMs about it. I have too much to do at the moment and I do not need to waste my time here... on an RP.

Please unreserve my spot. I never asked you to reserve it in the first place...  :dry:

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2013, 20:13 »
Ok.

That was a tad harsh.

Unreserved.

And we are now still joining, for about 2 days, then I'll start. Although, I'll accept joiners.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2013, 22:42 by ShinyBlaziken2000 »

Offline NTN

• 2010: Role Playing at its finest.
  • Mulholland Fan
  • My precious... >:)
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon Academy [P] [A] [S] [J]
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2013, 02:51 »
Pokemon: Espurr

Name: Despair

Personality: Despair is cruel and sociopathic, and has been this way ever since the trainer she trusted was killed by another one of his Pokemon. She has hated herself and those around her ever since she wasn't able to avenge her trainer by taking down the one Pokemon who had killed him. That day, she ran away. Now, Despair will never let anyone talk to her, and if someone makes the mistake of trying, she will, without hesitation, begin to squeeze the life out of that Pokemon with her psychic powers. The older students have learned to steer clear of her, and most people will come to realize that she needs to be left alone. Despair seldom talks to other Pokemon; she would do no more than telepathically communicate if she had to. She is also very intelligent.

Moves: Rain Dance, Covet, Psychic, Frustration.

Accessories: A small satchel she wears around her neck, containing a piece of her trainer's flesh as something to remember him by.

Other: The tuft of hair that grows on every Espurr's chest hides a gruesome scar that Despair received when she tried to avenge her trainer.

Starter Post: I was scurrying through the forest and dodging a Beedrill's stingers along the way. My trainer was back there, dead. I left him behind when he needed me most. He was only battling another trainer... and then... that accursed Beedrill he sent out came into the battle intending to kill its own trainer. I can't think right now. The Beedrill is gaining on me. He wants to kill me and I don't know why!

"I will catch you and kill you one day, trainer's pet!" the Beedrill shouted from behind. I looked back, and I saw that my pursuer was nailed to two close trees by his drills. He was stuck for now, and I could run away. I am pathetic. All I can do is run away because I'm not strong enough. I was suddenly hit by a Poison Sting in the back. I stumbled out of the forest.

I collapsed in front of a building that looked prestigious, like a school. My vision was fading. From now on... I could not trust anyone. Comrades no longer existed. They would betray me and ruin my life, like that accursed Beedrill had. There was no one left here in this world for me.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 03:38 by SiteHaunter »
I am your master.

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon Academy [P] [A] [S] [J]
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2013, 13:29 »
((Ok, the flesh thing is a little too far. I'll allow it since that's your style. Just pm your moveset, pokemon, and nickname

RP START! Although Joining is still allowed))

I hear something behind me, a pokemon is stumbling out of the bushes. I turn around to see a pokemon fall to the ground. I walk up to it.

//Espurr, female.//

I sniff it. Poison. "Arceus!" I yell. It walked up to me and nodded "Poisoned". I concentrate and focus my healing power. "Heal bell!" I screech. A bell chimed, and I looked again, no poison. "Wish!" A light went up into the air and lands on espurr. "Alright, I've used wish to heal damage and heal bell to stop the poison." I said to Arceus. "Alright, you may go to your room, I'll get this pokemon to Nurse Blissey." I turn around  to go into the building.